Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Do you want to be with a woman who cares about your wallet?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Do you want to be with a woman who cares about your wallet?

Postby re85with » July 31st, 2017, 10:39 pm

I feel sorry for Jorge from "90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After".

If you are in a relationship or keep getting American women to be with you, (I am sorry but I have to tell you the truth) it is because you have:

1. money
2. materialistic possessions such as a fancy car, house, etc.
3. charm
4. good looks
5. experience with different women (It does not matter if you have dated, socialized, or slept with many of them)

If you are with a local American woman who likes you for who you are, you are fortunate.

Most guys have a hard time getting a woman like her.

Do you really want to keep giving a woman money, jewelry, a fancy car, etc. so that she would stay with you?

What if you become broke? What if you lose your job or business? What if you become sick?

Or do you really want to be with a woman who would never leave you but stay with you 'til the end?
Life is too short to be depressed and still go nowhere.
User avatar
re85with
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 86
Joined: January 22nd, 2017, 4:29 am
Location: Henderson, NC




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Re: Do you want to be with a woman who cares about your wall

Postby dragonsmack68 » August 1st, 2017, 2:31 am

Your post is confusing. Are you saying that American men should stick to dating American women because outside the United States, women are just looking for money or materialistic possessions?
User avatar
dragonsmack68
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 19
Joined: April 30th, 2017, 8:46 pm

Re: Do you want to be with a woman who cares about your wall

Postby Zambales » August 8th, 2017, 1:41 pm

A materialistic freeloader should be nothing more than a bang buddy. That's if you can be bothered with her.
User avatar
Zambales
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 878
Joined: August 9th, 2015, 9:41 pm

Re: Do you want to be with a woman who cares about your wall

Postby publicduende » August 8th, 2017, 2:49 pm

Zambales wrote:A materialistic freeloader should be nothing more than a bang buddy. That's if you can be bothered with her.


Most Filipinas are materialistic, it's just that most of what they ask for is well within the means of the average American (or European) Joe. Try that with a Singaporean, a Chinese or even a Thai...
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2951
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Re: Do you want to be with a woman who cares about your wall

Postby MarcosZeitola » August 8th, 2017, 3:24 pm

What you can offer a woman in terms of finances or chances in life is always going to be a factor to some degree. Many girls are not even aware of this... it's instinct. You can have a girl from a third world country, for example, who isn't even broke, who has a pretty good life, but you have to remember most women don't just think of themselves. You may think of her as some one-dimensional creature who cares only about her own jewelry, your nice house and apartment and the trips you can take her on which she can show off on Instagram. But what she also thimks of, perhaps subconsciously, is what opportunities will being with you give to her children. After all, a woman usually is maternal. Are you stable? Can you provide stability? And will marrying you give her children a better passport then the one she currently holds, and thus more privileges in life?

If you think it's just your wallet, think again. It's not. It's a mixture of chemistry, your passport and nationality, your genes, your connections... a smart woman knows an empty wallet is often just a temporary issue. She has a third eye for spotting the fatter wallet yet to come.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2027
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 8:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Do you want to be with a woman who cares about your wall

Postby gsjackson » August 8th, 2017, 4:50 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:What you can offer a woman in terms of finances or chances in life is always going to be a factor to some degree. Many girls are not even aware of this... it's instinct. You can have a girl from a third world country, for example, who isn't even broke, who has a pretty good life, but you have to remember most women don't just think of themselves. You may think of her as some one-dimensional creature who cares only about her own jewelry, your nice house and apartment and the trips you can take her on which she can show off on Instagram. But what she also thimks of, perhaps subconsciously, is what opportunities will being with you give to her children. After all, a woman usually is maternal. Are you stable? Can you provide stability? And will marrying you give her children a better passport then the one she currently holds, and thus more privileges in life?

If you think it's just your wallet, think again. It's not. It's a mixture of chemistry, your passport and nationality, your genes, your connections... a smart woman knows an empty wallet is often just a temporary issue. She has a third eye for spotting the fatter wallet yet to come.


Speaking of which, Marcos, did you make the million? Do you and PD compare notes on entrepreneurial ventures in Ph?
gsjackson
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1726
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA

Re: Do you want to be with a woman who cares about your wall

Postby publicduende » August 8th, 2017, 5:17 pm

gsjackson wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:What you can offer a woman in terms of finances or chances in life is always going to be a factor to some degree. Many girls are not even aware of this... it's instinct. You can have a girl from a third world country, for example, who isn't even broke, who has a pretty good life, but you have to remember most women don't just think of themselves. You may think of her as some one-dimensional creature who cares only about her own jewelry, your nice house and apartment and the trips you can take her on which she can show off on Instagram. But what she also thimks of, perhaps subconsciously, is what opportunities will being with you give to her children. After all, a woman usually is maternal. Are you stable? Can you provide stability? And will marrying you give her children a better passport then the one she currently holds, and thus more privileges in life?

If you think it's just your wallet, think again. It's not. It's a mixture of chemistry, your passport and nationality, your genes, your connections... a smart woman knows an empty wallet is often just a temporary issue. She has a third eye for spotting the fatter wallet yet to come.


Speaking of which, Marcos, did you make the million? Do you and PD compare notes on entrepreneurial ventures in Ph?


We had a chat a while ago about our entrepreneurial endeavours. It's hard everywhere, I guess. Well, at least his love life is a roaring success. Mine has been meowing in pain for a while LOL
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2951
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Re: Do you want to be with a woman who cares about your wall

Postby MarcosZeitola » August 8th, 2017, 6:37 pm

gsjackson wrote:Speaking of which, Marcos, did you make the million?


I had my ups and downs, but in recent months, especially the last three months, things have gone exceptionally well. I have made a lot of money, though I didn't exactly meet my target amount. I took the money, and have made a surprising investment with it, which I will not go into detail about on the forum. But lets just say these are interesting times and I am really looking ahead for the (near) future! :)

publicduende wrote:Well, at least his love life is a roaring success. Mine has been meowing in pain for a while LOL


Your love life was pretty sweet too if I recall your earlier posts, back when you still had your London-based job and your wife. Just because one's love life is a roaring success one day, doesn't mean it always will be. And just because yours has been meowing in pain like a sad little wounded kitten, doesn't mean it won't soon roar victoriously like a mighty lion. :wink:
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2027
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 8:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Do you want to be with a woman who cares about your wall

Postby Zambales » August 8th, 2017, 7:36 pm

publicduende wrote:
Zambales wrote:A materialistic freeloader should be nothing more than a bang buddy. That's if you can be bothered with her.


Most Filipinas are materialistic,


I wouldn't go that far. Plenty do want a better life though without being materialistic as such. Nobody wants to live their life struggling financially and bleakly existing from day to day.

I don't blame them - so long as they see their new life with a foreign husband in the West as a bonus and not as the sole reason for marrying him.

I think there are a plethora of Filipina's who would happily settle for a good loyal husband, a family, and a frugalistic lifestyle in the West. These are the appreciative content types that should be top of a guys wishlist. It's a win-win scenario.
User avatar
Zambales
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 878
Joined: August 9th, 2015, 9:41 pm

Re: Do you want to be with a woman who cares about your wall

Postby Voyager1 » August 8th, 2017, 9:11 pm

"Do you want to be with a woman who cares about your wallet?"

You could interpret this two ways.

1. She cares about the family budget. She watches over what's in your wallet so the both of you don't spend too much.

2. She cares about the amount in your wallet so she can spend it.

I prefer #1.
User avatar
Voyager1
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 668
Joined: July 11th, 2016, 3:53 pm

Re: Do you want to be with a woman who cares about your wall

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » August 8th, 2017, 9:42 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:What you can offer a woman in terms of finances or chances in life is always going to be a factor to some degree. Many girls are not even aware of this... it's instinct.

Any woman NOT concerned with yoru resources or future earning potential is an idiot. The smartest ones KNOW the importance of the money and resource factor. The average or stupid ones are oblivious to it.

But the gold digger phenomenon is different. This is a woman who wants to DEPRIVE a man of his money and resources without give much of anything in return. This is the difference which is apparent in the Antisa/Jorge coupling.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1796
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Do you want to be with a woman who cares about your wall

Postby Wolfeye » August 9th, 2017, 8:56 pm

Not particularly. I get that it's something that's there- if you had people chasing you for money, for instance. I also get that someone might think about how things would be with them, but money should be less of a concern than how the person is- money can come & go, but that person being an asshole is likely to be forever.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1262
Joined: December 29th, 2013, 7:18 am

Re: Do you want to be with a woman who cares about your wall

Postby Adama » August 10th, 2017, 12:33 am

Worry, worry, worry!! I have met lots of women who financially support their husbands. If women were as greedy as many people think they are, this would not be possible. So stop worrying. There are all kinds of women, not just the kind who are obsessed with money. That's just what the greedy women want you to believe: that all women are just like them and therefore you better just accept it, but it's not true.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5008
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Do you want to be with a woman who cares about your wall

Postby jamesbond » August 13th, 2017, 4:38 am

Winston got scammed in Russia by women who were gold diggers. This can happen anywhere, not just in the US.

Image
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 8000
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA


Return to North America, Domestic Relocation

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest