Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

El Paso, Texas - The least American city

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Re: El Paso, Texas - The least American city

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » October 18th, 2015, 12:41 am

It sounds like some of the Hispanic-American women I have dealt with in both Chicago and NYC. Welcome to the "Matrix" (tm). Now get the f.uck out of it before the Cenobites known as the U.S. of Gay tear your soul apart! It's a soul-destroying society. Very decadent piece-of-work & piece-of-s.hit.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
- Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 » March 30th, 2018, 1:33 am

Update: I just touched down in El Paso around noon today (I'm going to be in the States for a week to visit family and pick up my laptop that my dad ordered for me). I met an Australian guy at the Gardner Hotel, which is also a hostel; he's around senior age and was pretty easygoing and down to earth. We ate at this Mexican restaurant run by FOBs from Juarez (little to no English is spoken there); and the food was nowhere near like Americanized "Mexican" cuisine you find most elsewhere in the U.S. of Gay but very similar to the actual cuisine in Mexico. I had meatball soup with vegetables; very little or no GMOs, so I had energy after eating such that I walked fast back to the hostel.

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » July 22nd, 2018, 4:44 am

MattHanson1990 wrote:
March 30th, 2018, 1:33 am
Update: I just touched down in El Paso around noon today (I'm going to be in the States for a week to visit family and pick up my laptop that my dad ordered for me). I met an Australian guy at the Gardner Hotel, which is also a hostel; he's around senior age and was pretty easygoing and down to earth. We ate at this Mexican restaurant run by FOBs from Juarez (little to no English is spoken there); and the food was nowhere near like Americanized "Mexican" cuisine you find most elsewhere in the U.S. of Gay but very similar to the actual cuisine in Mexico. I had meatball soup with vegetables; very little or no GMOs, so I had energy after eating such that I walked fast back to the hostel.
Cool. Long time no see. So how goes it, Matt?
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
- Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB