Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Are Utah Mormon girls a good option?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are Utah Mormon girls a good option?

Post by jamesbond » March 3rd, 2019, 12:45 am

MattHanson1990 wrote:
February 26th, 2019, 3:45 pm
I wouldn't want a girl who dresses too modest, but at the same time not too provocatively either. Moderation is the key.

That's a good point, moderation is the key. You don't want her to dress like a slut in public but you also don't want her to dress like a Catholic Nun either.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 » March 18th, 2019, 12:43 am

Utah Mormon girls would be a good option only if a guy (who isn't) is willing to CONVERT to the Mormon religion.

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 » March 18th, 2019, 1:01 am

jamesbond wrote:
March 3rd, 2019, 12:45 am
MattHanson1990 wrote:
February 26th, 2019, 3:45 pm
I wouldn't want a girl who dresses too modest, but at the same time not too provocatively either. Moderation is the key.

That's a good point, moderation is the key. You don't want her to dress like a slut in public but you also don't want her to dress like a Catholic Nun either.
Hey Jamesbond and MattHanson I also happen to agree with both your points about how women should dress. Because I too like women who dress CLASSY AND FEMININE like many women in Eastern Europe, Ukraine and Russia look.

pitbull
Freshman Poster

Post by pitbull » March 18th, 2019, 3:10 am

White women are too much work. I'm moving to China

Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo » April 28th, 2019, 11:33 pm

I dated a mormon girl for a short time, she was nice humble and modest. But she wanted me to convert to her religion and invited me to her lds church a few times and being born in a jewish family, it was just complex. I didn't see it working. I think mormons usually date and marry other mormons. I believe majority of them stay virgin untill marriage though.