Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar!



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       Mobile Theme       Dark Theme


America is done and is sinking

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3789
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: America is done and is sinking

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » January 30th, 2020, 6:16 am

Shemp wrote:
January 28th, 2020, 5:01 pm
Here is real proof of America's decline. Men are expected to pay for this:
And worse than her obesity, she’s likely got kids and a host of sexually transmitted infections if the CDC statistics are to be believed.

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2604
Joined: April 18th, 2013, 5:26 pm

Re: America is done and is sinking

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » January 30th, 2020, 12:25 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
January 30th, 2020, 6:16 am
Shemp wrote:
January 28th, 2020, 5:01 pm
Here is real proof of America's decline. Men are expected to pay for this:
And worse than her obesity, she’s likely got kids and a host of sexually transmitted infections if the CDC statistics are to be believed.
Lefist PC-indoctrinated Reddit Duh-leted it.

Mercury
Freshman Poster
Posts: 478
Joined: October 10th, 2016, 8:26 pm
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: America is done and is sinking

Post by Mercury » February 3rd, 2020, 10:43 pm

HappyGuy wrote:
November 29th, 2019, 10:10 pm
We all know America is finished when for a long time the best thing people can come up with is "at least it's not as bad as some 3rd world countries, I heard people starve there." Americans stopped comparing themselves to the best countries that are doing well a long time ago and started using the poorest countries as a defensive argument for why America is still decent.
I hear you on that. Americans not only use the poorest countries as a defensive argument, they use totalitarian dictatorship countries like North Korea and even Nazi Germany as a defensive argument for why America is still "the greatest" country on Earth.

User avatar
HappyGuy
Freshman Poster
Posts: 441
Joined: August 5th, 2018, 11:10 pm

Re: America is done and is sinking

Post by HappyGuy » February 9th, 2020, 3:15 pm

I'm using this CE quote from another thread: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=33482#p333467
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
February 9th, 2020, 1:13 pm
I am seeing more and more YOUNG women online saying they are looking for men "to take care of them." That would have been anathema to express just 10 years ago!
It seems like America's economy will continue to decline as it has been doing since the 2008 recession and really since Clinton and Bush when jobs started getting outsourced. As a result of lower salaries women will become less independent and feminist minded and warmer to dating plain men especially providers. But most of the jobs that will be left especially of decent and good pay will favor the hiring of women and gays so they won't find their white knights to save them. Homosexuality will continue to rise and it will become more of a buyer's market when it comes to women past their teens. Women of all races in their 20s will become like African American women of the past, undesirable pass-around girls who don't have money to pay their bills and nobody wants to commit to. Many will turn to prostitution, many already have but it's been high-price until now. Many will start living with ugly and alcoholic men as long as they have jobs.

It's inevitable American women will lose a lot of their inflated status and privilege because the horny heterosexual men to chase them simply won't be there especially men with money and while you may begin to see them act in ways you haven't seen since the 90s, they will not develop the refined feminine qualities that women from foreign cultures have. They won't become less trashy in any meaningful way. And how could they in the culture that they grow up in. It will be interesting to watch them become more desperate and less annoying perhaps but at the expense of America and Canada becoming impoverished 3rd world Hispanic countries.
"Happier abroad" you say ? :lol: Only true men find happiness

User avatar
HappyGuy
Freshman Poster
Posts: 441
Joined: August 5th, 2018, 11:10 pm

Re: America is done and is sinking

Post by HappyGuy » February 13th, 2020, 3:05 am

Mercury wrote:
February 3rd, 2020, 10:43 pm
I hear you on that. Americans not only use the poorest countries as a defensive argument, they use totalitarian dictatorship countries like North Korea and even Nazi Germany as a defensive argument for why America is still "the greatest" country on Earth.
Almost 20 years ago Bush, Cheney and company created the "Axis of Evil" which allowed them to highlight some vilified countries like Cuba, Libya, Syria, Iran and North Korea which were poorer and possibly less free than America. Even if those countries were bombed and destroyed it wouldn't have improved the lives of Americans one bit, but pointing at them kept people from facing the decline and kept them believing in the superpower.

"Happier abroad" you say ? :lol: Only true men find happiness

User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8838
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 10:45 am
Location: USA

Re: America is done and is sinking

Post by jamesbond » February 15th, 2020, 9:42 pm

Shemp wrote:
January 28th, 2020, 5:01 pm
Here is real proof of America's decline. Men are expected to pay for this:

After looking at that woman's picture, I don't know whether or not I should laugh ....... or vomit! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “North America, Domestic Relocation”