Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

American women better than foreign women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

American women better than foreign women

Postby odbo » Sun May 08, 2011 10:50 am

This Ameriskank is so funny :D
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2XCmKrEG5s[/youtube]
Some of the comments on her youtube videos are brutally honest.
"Never take advice from a woman." :lol:
^ Truer words have never been spoken.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Postby Think Different » Sun May 08, 2011 4:34 pm

Is there a sequel to this, about how American women are spoiled brats, who are impossible to please, and will divorce you in a heartbeat, taking your children, money, car, house, etc., etc. and laugh with their lawyer all the way to the bank?

BTW, that chick is NOT hot. Just having big tits, a fake coquettish put-on, and a leopard-print dress-thingy on does not make her feminine or intriguing, at least to me. She's about as natural and enticing as a $3 bill (after inflation).
Think Different
Junior Poster

Postby well-informed » Sun May 08, 2011 4:38 pm

Who in the world is she kidding?
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Nice try, lady

Postby ajvf97 » Sun May 08, 2011 8:42 pm

Typical AmeriCunt feminist bias. I've become such a good BS detector over the years that viewing this was too easy. I could see right through her. If one pays close attention, they can notice how she's patronizing men in a very condescending and annoying AmeriBitch nasal accent. That's the feminist propaganda here in America. To treat adult men like they're barely out of diapers.

The woman in this video has bland looks. She is not hot. Well, maybe after some sucker has some beers. Her personality gets her a final grade of F-. Foreign women put her to shame. She has no idea that she is the epitome of AW being ripoffs. Gosh, the skank in that video was bush league.
ajvf97
Freshman Poster

Re: Nice try, lady

Postby E_Irizarry » Mon May 09, 2011 3:51 pm

ajvf97 wrote:Typical AmeriCunt feminist bias. I've become such a good BS detector over the years that viewing this was too easy. I could see right through her. If one pays close attention, they can notice how she's patronizing men in a very condescending and annoying AmeriBitch nasal accent. That's the feminist propaganda here in America. To treat adult men like they're barely out of diapers.

The woman in this video has bland looks. She is not hot. Well, maybe after some sucker has some beers. Her personality gets her a final grade of F-. Foreign women put her to shame. She has no idea that she is the epitome of AW being ripoffs. Gosh, the skank in that video was bush league.

You make Ben Obi One very proud, my son. *daps*
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Return to North America, Domestic Relocation