Were you this psyched after you learned to ride a bike?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Were you this psyched after you learned to ride a bike?

Post by Mr S »

What are little boys in America coming to these days? I remember doing it and just moving on to the next thing in life...Also the whole having to wear a helmet thing has so much over-protective feminist nanny state written all over it...I can't imagine myself having to wear a dorky helmet riding my bike as a kid everywhere I went or get talked to by the police...It's not like kids are dirt biking an what not in a race pit or something...

Look at the miserable track homes too in the background. Whats the point of owning a home having to live in that environment where every house looks the same and no trees between houses? I'd shoot myself if forced to live there...

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.