Things you like about USA

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

johnparker16 wrote:If you like your comfort, then the US is ideal for that person . Being a loner will gradually corrosion your soul from the inside.I desire US meals, though I have a very unadventurous taste. Consuming well is the issue when I go overseas.
Even American junk food quality has waned away. Remember Hostess pudding pies? Hmmm f**k yeah, sir. Those pies were good. Remember Sun Country natural cereal?? Expensive but zestfully full of flavor! Now all junk food is bread with sugar now. NO more cream filling unless you go to Dunkin Donuts. Junk food is so boring in NYC now.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Irizarry, your Avatar is so funny ;-)
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Billy wrote:Irizarry, your Avatar is so funny ;-)
Thank ya, guy. :O)
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Plenty of food

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-20-f ... try-2010-7#

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Mac_Index
Big Mac Index: Ten fastest earned (July 2009)
Tokyo - 10 minutes
Los Angeles - 11 minutes
Chicago - 12 minutes
Miami - 12 minutes
New York City - 13 minutes
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

E_Irizarry wrote:
Is that a real condom wrapper, or did you do that yourself? If so, you should replace that Darth Vader with a picture of Maury pointing and keep that message! :lol:
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
Is that a real condom wrapper, or did you do that yourself? If so, you should replace that Darth Vader with a picture of Maury pointing and keep that message! :lol:
You have a point. LOL I made it myself thank you, sir.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

E_Irizarry wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
You have a point. LOL I made it myself thank you, sir.

I forgot-- The Maury condom wrapper should say under his picture, "You will NOT be the father!"
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

ErikHeaven wrote:Other than gun rights this country offers nothing else that i like.
and they're taking those away.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

In a few years, Odbo, the U.S. will look like the second coming of the Third Reich or Argentina in the late 90s during the collapse.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

AmericanInMexico wrote: 6. Lack of police corruption (although we definitely have a problem with police brutality)
The United States of Amerikkka has tons of police corruption. Police brutality is a form of police corruption/misconduct.

CopBlock

PoliceMisconduct.net
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

-equity markets (yes I know Nyse and Nasdaq are rigged, but try trading anywhere across the world without extra fees with OTC)
-Still rather entrepeneurial (although I am concerned we ar eloosing our edge)
-tax benefits for capital gains
-gun laws
-pretty good college system (but ungodly expensive)
-Very creative and innovativw
-availability of goods as a whole
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
designer
Freshman Poster

Post by designer »

Nothing. ...well, maybe Disneyland
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by josephty2 »

Think Different wrote:
July 7th, 2011, 7:44 am
MrPeabody wrote:The postal system is more reliable than most third world countries. I still maintain an American PO Box, because the Mexican postal system is useless. You can buy used books on Amazon.com USA really cheap. When I lived in the Netherlands, I would order English books from Amazon.com England, but they didn't have the cheap used books option. Although this issue is going away with the kindle. When I lived in Houston, they had the nicest health club I have ever been in, haven't found anything like it in other countries. Being around people who speak English becomes a convenience. It just makes things easier. The portions of food served in restaurants is generally much more than other countries (which is why Americans are fat). The Walmarts are well stocked and you don't really need to go anywhere else. Even the Walmart is Mexico doesn't compare to the variety in the US. Electronics is usually cheaper.
Sure, but why do Americans always associate "going overseas" with going to 3rd world locations? There are LOTS of very nice countries Americans can go to to improve their life. We don't have to go live in a grass hut in Africa, you know. I take your point about conveniences, but life is slower elsewhere and Kindle (and its ilk) is a gamechanger. Who wants to lug around heavy books all over the world, anyhow (speaking from experience). The US has its pluses, for sure, but for those who grew up in 1st world conditions and are seeing that degrade into something worse, why not seek a better life elsewhere? For those coming from 3rd world dirt-floor conditions, I'm sure the US is paradise. It's a matter of perspective and what you're used to and what you expect out of life.
That's definitely true.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Things you like about USA

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

The Jewunites States have loads of flaws but some good thing are

Compared to South Korea
1)Consistent, quality customer service all across the board. Stores accept returns without asking too much questions.

2) More Opportunity to make money compared to South Korea and anywhere else. In Korea, limited opportunities and massive competition for
limited amount of jobs. If your very persistent, you can find a decent job that pays in the U.S.
In Korea, despite what Koreaboos or Korea loving white people say, there are very limited job opportunities for foreigners. You only get to be an English teacher(like Cornfed), White monkey, or a "consultant" for some Korean conglomerate( another white monkey job) or university. :lol: or a white monkey in Korean Television. :lol:

3) No body cares which university you graduated. In Korea, they still judge you base on your education level. If you are not from Seoul National University, Yonsai, and Koryeo University then your considered a failure.

4) Americans keep it to themselves and don't judge you as much in South Korea. If your a native Korean in Korea then they constantly judge you
by your look, height, education level, income, car you drive, the house you own, sex, race, where you from, where your parents are from, income level of your parents, your habits, your religion, your dream, etc.

5)Average Americ*nt wages are twice as higher than Korean wage. The average wage for Americans are almost $60,000 year. The Average wage for Koreans are $34,000 (based on GDP). Cost of living is higher in America mostly because of the rent. However, the cost of food, items, and others
are only 10 - 30% higher than South Korea's. If you live a very spartan life style and live like a monk then you can save a decent amount of money
and spend more on South Asian country or cheap third world country and live like a king there.

6) The American stock market is one of the most robust and lucrative stock market in the entire world. I'm current investing there and some of ETFs and some stocks yields are insane. I recent found one with yield of 115%!(ticker symbol : CONY) and plenty of it. If you quit your day job and become a full time trader, you can make bank.

7) Investing in real estate market. You can make bank if you know what your doing. One of my acquaintance is a real estate investor.

8.) Lot of "second chance" programs. Robust Charity Programs. If your homeless or poor than plenty of government assistance, food banks, shelters, etc.

9) Easy Credit. Compared to other countries, easy to get a credit card or loan.

10) Diverse people. You can make lot of random acquaintances of all different races, beliefs and income level. You can't do that in Korea as Koreans are very hierarchical, age restricted, status conscious, closed off, cold, conniving and assholes. Americans are more "open" than average Koreans.

11) The U.S government bureaucracy is not as bad compared to European countries like Germany or France.
The Government drones there are alright. If your persistent and courteous then things can get done. I know, because I have interacted with
department of Labor, IRS, and many others. They are willing to be more flexible. Although their websites are pretty ancient 1990's tech and navigating there are confusing.

12) If your persistent then you can "sue" anyone for anything.

13) If your a warmongering ZOG loving "jarhead", you can join the U.S army. The U.S Military provides very robust benefits and perks for it's soldiers. (Well except the VA which is infamous for not taking care of the war veterans). You get free education, free healthcare, free housing, free food, and you get to practice your skills in many of fortune 500, Jew Wars.

You can also become a "defense contractor" or a mercenary once your out in the civilian world. If you want to make some more motherf***ing money. :lol: :wink: And average americ*nts in shopping malls and other public places respect you and compliment you if your a military vet and even offer military discounts.

14) If your a Homosexual, transgender than corporate America will hire you. Giving you the Red Carpet treatment.

15) If your a women then Corporate America will bend backward to hire you. Also giving you a Red Carpet treatment.

16) If your an Americ*nt "Politician" then you can benefit greatly from "kickbacks" and money from corporation "donations". Just don't act like an
drugged up idiot like Hunter Biden. :lol:
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!