Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Things you like about USA

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby E_Irizarry » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:09 pm

johnparker16 wrote:If you like your comfort, then the US is ideal for that person . Being a loner will gradually corrosion your soul from the inside.I desire US meals, though I have a very unadventurous taste. Consuming well is the issue when I go overseas.

Even American junk food quality has waned away. Remember Hostess pudding pies? Hmmm f**k yeah, sir. Those pies were good. Remember Sun Country natural cereal?? Expensive but zestfully full of flavor! Now all junk food is bread with sugar now. NO more cream filling unless you go to Dunkin Donuts. Junk food is so boring in NYC now.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby Billy » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:21 pm

Irizarry, your Avatar is so funny ;-)
Billy
Experienced Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:24 pm

Billy wrote:Irizarry, your Avatar is so funny ;-)

Thank ya, guy. :O)
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby Falcon » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:27 pm

Plenty of food

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-20-f ... ry-2010-7#

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Mac_Index

Big Mac Index: Ten fastest earned (July 2009)
Tokyo - 10 minutes
Los Angeles - 11 minutes
Chicago - 12 minutes
Miami - 12 minutes
New York City - 13 minutes
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:40 pm

E_Irizarry wrote:

Is that a real condom wrapper, or did you do that yourself? If so, you should replace that Darth Vader with a picture of Maury pointing and keep that message! :lol:
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:55 pm

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:

Is that a real condom wrapper, or did you do that yourself? If so, you should replace that Darth Vader with a picture of Maury pointing and keep that message! :lol:

You have a point. LOL I made it myself thank you, sir.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:01 am

E_Irizarry wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:

You have a point. LOL I made it myself thank you, sir.

I forgot-- The Maury condom wrapper should say under his picture, "You will NOT be the father!"
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Postby odbo » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:09 am

ErikHeaven wrote:Other than gun rights this country offers nothing else that i like.

and they're taking those away.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu7l2hTjUzk[/youtube]
odbo
Veteran Poster

Postby zboy1 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:06 pm

In a few years, Odbo, the U.S. will look like the second coming of the Third Reich or Argentina in the late 90s during the collapse.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Anti-American » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:55 am

AmericanInMexico wrote:6. Lack of police corruption (although we definitely have a problem with police brutality)

The United States of Amerikkka has tons of police corruption. Police brutality is a form of police corruption/misconduct.

CopBlock

PoliceMisconduct.net
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Postby zacb » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:13 am

-equity markets (yes I know Nyse and Nasdaq are rigged, but try trading anywhere across the world without extra fees with OTC)
-Still rather entrepeneurial (although I am concerned we ar eloosing our edge)
-tax benefits for capital gains
-gun laws
-pretty good college system (but ungodly expensive)
-Very creative and innovativw
-availability of goods as a whole
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

Postby designer » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:18 am

Nothing. ...well, maybe Disneyland
designer
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to North America, Domestic Relocation