Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


New York trip

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

New York trip

Postby lavezzi » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:29 pm

I am hoping to go to New York at the end of August, should my visa come through in time. As one of my friends was denied his and is willing to give me his plane ticket and I can pay him back.

How much success with women do you think I will have there as a broke Irish guy with only scruffy clothes and 200-300 US dollars to last me 5 days? I am 19 so I probably can't get into bars and will have to resort to 'cold approaching' on the street. I have heard from various sources that AW, especially in New York city, are the easiest of the easy when you are Irish.

Also, anyone know the best spots to try to pick up AW in New York city that are not clubs or pubs? Or how easy is it to get into clubs and pubs when you are underage?

Thanks.
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Postby E_Irizarry » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:05 pm

@lavezzi,

Are you crazy? Why don't you go to Eastern Europe or Dominican Republic? I could understand if you were to go to Puerto Rico, although it's an American commonwealth. Your money would have stretched more in those aforementioned places!

Yeah your friend gave you his ticket, but you are still willing to pay him back the ticket. Yes, that's a responsible thing to do, which is to pay him back, but the point is that you're still paying to go on the trip just to go to one of the worst industrialized countries man has ever known. Prostitution is illegal in just about every place in America excluding Vegas I believe. In the Netherlands, you would be arrested if you were to smoke the weed in public, but it's legal there to buy the seeds in the store - so that's more liberated than America I'd say?!

You are not going to have ample amount of time to court women for LTR. Hell, you may get laid once if you're lucky because NYC women put up the bitch shield even to guys whom look like boris Kodjoe and Brad Pitt.

Sorry for hijacking your thread already, but usually it's guys that live in the Anglosphere (including Ireland) whom want to venture and travel abroad [to places outside the Anglosphere].

When did it become Happier Domestically in America forum?
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Postby lavezzi » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:39 pm

E_Irizarry wrote:@lavezzi,

Are you crazy? Why don't you go to Eastern Europe or Dominican Republic? I could understand if you were to go to Puerto Rico, although it's an American commonwealth. Your money would have stretched more in those aforementioned places!

Yeah your friend gave you his ticket, but you are still willing to pay him back the ticket. Yes, that's a responsible thing to do, which is to pay him back, but the point is that you're still paying to go on the trip just to go to one of the worst industrialized countries man has ever known. Prostitution is illegal in just about every place in America excluding Vegas I believe. In the Netherlands, you would be arrested if you were to smoke the weed in public, but it's legal there to buy the seeds in the store - so that's more liberated than America I'd say?!

Sorry for hijacking your thread already, but usually it's guys that live in the Anglosphere (including Ireland) whom want to venture and travel abroad [to places outside the Anglosphere].

When did it become Happier Domestically in America forum?


Surely visiting the biggest city in the world can't be that bad? Even if America is truly awful, at least I am getting it out of the way first and I can just always regard it as crap and never have to wonder about it again.

As for the women issue. I think a factor in the lack of success people have is due to inhibitions they carry when interacting with their own native females, especially in their own environment. This mixed with the exotic appeal, when you're a foreigner you are way more successful. For example, when I have been in England and around English females in Spain, they have seemed bang on, not to mention super, super easy. But, I've heard countless times on the internet how English women are super stuck-up and picky. That True forced loneliness movement on youtube had a guy from Ukraine saying how stuck-up and horrible his native women were, is that the same experience people on this site have shared?

I am saying this in regards to having sex with these women. Not relationships wise. I trust that AW and all other Anglo women are no good in that regard, and are only useful for sex.
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Postby E_Irizarry » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:29 pm

lavezzi wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:@lavezzi,

Are you crazy? Why don't you go to Eastern Europe or Dominican Republic? I could understand if you were to go to Puerto Rico, although it's an American commonwealth. Your money would have stretched more in those aforementioned places!

Yeah your friend gave you his ticket, but you are still willing to pay him back the ticket. Yes, that's a responsible thing to do, which is to pay him back, but the point is that you're still paying to go on the trip just to go to one of the worst industrialized countries man has ever known. Prostitution is illegal in just about every place in America excluding Vegas I believe. In the Netherlands, you would be arrested if you were to smoke the weed in public, but it's legal there to buy the seeds in the store - so that's more liberated than America I'd say?!

Sorry for hijacking your thread already, but usually it's guys that live in the Anglosphere (including Ireland) whom want to venture and travel abroad [to places outside the Anglosphere].

When did it become Happier Domestically in America forum?


Surely visiting the biggest city in the world can't be that bad? Even if America is truly awful, at least I am getting it out of the way first and I can just always regard it as crap and never have to wonder about it again.

As for the women issue. I think a factor in the lack of success people have is due to inhibitions they carry when interacting with their own native females, especially in their own environment. This mixed with the exotic appeal, when you're a foreigner you are way more successful. For example, when I have been in England and around English females in Spain, they have seemed bang on, not to mention super, super easy. But, I've heard countless times on the internet how English women are super stuck-up and picky. That True forced loneliness movement on youtube had a guy from Ukraine saying how stuck-up and horrible his native women were, is that the same experience people on this site have shared?

I am saying this in regards to having sex with these women. Not relationships wise. I trust that AW and all other Anglo women are no good in that regard, and are only useful for sex.


Now that you have explained yourself better, I will trust that you don't get caught in anybullshit. Trust me: America WILL BE one of the worst places you'd ever visit outside of Ireland. Even if you become lucky here in NYC, you still might do better in Indonesia or Colombia even.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Re: New York trip

Postby jamesbond » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:07 am

lavezzi wrote:Also, anyone know the best spots to try to pick up AW in New York city, thanks.

You have a better chance of being struck by lightning than you do picking up a woman in New York city. The women in New York have their "bitch shield" up all the time and don't like strangers talking to them. Even if you do get a phone number, most likely it will either be fake, or when you call her she will never answer the phone.

Just avoid American women like the plague and stick to women from "non anglo-countries" like Europe, Russia and South America. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7483
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: New York trip

Postby E_Irizarry » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:39 am

jamesbond wrote:
lavezzi wrote:Also, anyone know the best spots to try to pick up AW in New York city, thanks.

You have a better chance of being struck by lightning than you do picking up a woman in New York city. The women in New York have their "bitch shield" up all the time and don't like strangers talking to them. Even if you do get a phone number, most likely it will either be fake, or when you call her she will never answer the phone.

Just avoid American women like the plague and stick to women from "non anglo-countries" like Europe, Russia and South America. :D


Actually, Europe and S. America are continents, papi. LOL jajajaja!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

New York trip

Postby samualwicky » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:54 pm

last time i went to New York i see lot's of thing
i go to Statue of Liberty in cruise in just $5
it's very good to see the Statue of Liberty from it's bottom
their are many others place to visit i think once you have to visit their :lol:
samualwicky
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:44 pm

Re: New York trip

Postby DaRick » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:32 pm

E_Irizarry wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
lavezzi wrote:Also, anyone know the best spots to try to pick up AW in New York city, thanks.

You have a better chance of being struck by lightning than you do picking up a woman in New York city. The women in New York have their "bitch shield" up all the time and don't like strangers talking to them. Even if you do get a phone number, most likely it will either be fake, or when you call her she will never answer the phone.

Just avoid American women like the plague and stick to women from "non anglo-countries" like Europe, Russia and South America. :D


Actually, Europe and S. America are continents, papi. LOL jajajaja!


Moreover, the UK is culturally Anglo (obviously) and I don't see very much difference between them and Ireland/Northern Ireland, in terms of the women, either (would Lavezzi disagree?).
DaRick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:59 am
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, AUS


Return to North America, Domestic Relocation

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest