Irish American Women Are True Man Eaters

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Irish American Women Are True Man Eaters

Post by Taco »

So true, I'm ethnically Irish and I'm not attracted to Irish women either.

http://www.irishcentral.com/roots/Irish ... 28583.html

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

The article was hard for me to understand but all I can say is that I got close to an Irish woman and I was really turned off.

This girl was not only unbelievably boring and non sexual but she tried to use me for a meal ticket.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Irish American Women Are True Man Eaters

Post by jamesbond »

Taco wrote:So true, I'm ethnically Irish and I'm not attracted to Irish women either.

I read the article and it can relate not just to Irish women but all anglo-women. Check out the comments after the article as well, they are pretty interesting. Some of the comments sum up anglo-women perfectly.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Re: Irish American Women Are True Man Eaters

Post by Disillusioned_American »

Taco wrote:So true, I'm ethnically Irish and I'm not attracted to Irish women either.

I too am ethnically mostly Irish (American), but I have never meet any true Irish women, from Ireland that is. I do know that, of most of the supposed Irish-American women I've meet over the years, few would even give me the time of day if I asked politely. I don't remember ever being particularly attracted to any of them either, so it's a win-win.

However, a close relative who also is Irish-American has taken several trips to Ireland to visit his ancestral homeland, but the last one he took was nearly a decade ago, so there's no telling what all has changed much since then. He remarked to me how delightful the people were actually, and he also claimed that he had meet some very warm and friendly women while he was there. And this is coming from a guy that hates the American Matriarchy as well. I suppose that what he really meant was that, in comparison to Americans, these Irish women were far more receptive of him.