American Women Want An ASSHOLE!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

American Women Want An ASSHOLE!

Post by Taco »

Women in western countries want an asshole. However, this is not the case in second and third world countries where "stability" is valued in men. If your a nice guy there's a woman dying to meet you but you won't find her here.

Women want an ASSHOLE! Not a NICE guy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6BF8DPt ... ure=relmfu
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

It's funny how women in the US don't want a "nice guy" but guys want a nice girl. Men do not find "bad girls" attractive and avoid them like the plague. Women in the US however, love "bad boys" and prefer them over "nice guys."

As the old saying goes, "nice guys finish last" at least in the US they do! :roll:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

From my experience women from Canada and France both western countries actually LIKE NICE GUYS.

I remember giving some documents to a canadian lady. she blushed and giggled. she actually appreciated that i was nice to her.

a french lady i met here in the states is a traveler. and LOVES it when men treat her well or are very NICE to her.

I don't have experience yet with australia BUT i would not be suprised if they like nice guys too.

I believe that america is the ONLY country on planet earth where women prefer bad boys assholes and crap like that.

honestly from my experience with american women. when i have treated them very well. they would give me whatever i wanted.
so maybe there is something about me that is attractive i do not know.

but ofcourse this asshole thing is ridicoulous and stupid to pursue such losers.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

ssjparris wrote: I believe that america is the ONLY country on planet earth where women prefer bad boys assholes and crap like that.

honestly from my experience with american women. when i have treated them very well. they would give me whatever i wanted.

but ofcourse this asshole thing is ridicoulous and stupid to pursue such losers.
I think Australian women like thugs too. Aussie guys walk around constantly like they have a stick up their ass and are macho men to the core. The whole "laid back" aussie thing is pure b.s. they exhibit typical anglo behavior through and through, it's very similar to the way American men posture, bicker, and try to one up each other all the time.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

ssjparris wrote:From my experience women from Canada and France both western countries actually LIKE NICE GUYS.

I remember giving some documents to a canadian lady. she blushed and giggled. she actually appreciated that i was nice to her.

a french lady i met here in the states is a traveler. and LOVES it when men treat her well or are very NICE to her.

I don't have experience yet with australia BUT i would not be suprised if they like nice guys too.

I believe that america is the ONLY country on planet earth where women prefer bad boys assholes and crap like that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFq9JWtIRR8

Yup.^ Start @ 1min:50 sec. The American girls will describe to you exactly what they want in a man.

And it's funny how these girls (and guys) when overseas and they all of the sudden could not get the same attention/attention as they do in America.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Re: American Women Want An ASSHOLE!

Post by Falcon »

Taco wrote:Women want an ASSHOLE! Not a NICE guy!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6BF8DPt ... ure=relmfu[/youtube]
At 3:30, skyyjohn claims that "Even foreign women love assholes..."

No she's not foreign. She's a non-foreign American of Asian descent.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

ssjparris wrote:
Australian women take it in turns to have sex with the top 20% of the male population, all the while not even giving the time of day to the rest.

There still are many decent women in Australia, but they are never single for long.

Overall the relationship situation in Australia is a harsh Darwinian experience, unless you fit a certain social/physical mold, or fit in with the correct cliques.
navigator
Freshman Poster

Post by navigator »

No wonder why American men are becoming bigger assholes. That's what women want. So that's what society gets. More assholes. f**k the USA.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Voice of Reason wrote:
ssjparris wrote:
Australian women take it in turns to have sex with the top 20% of the male population, all the while not even giving the time of day to the rest.

There still are many decent women in Australia, but they are never single for long.

Overall the relationship situation in Australia is a harsh Darwinian experience, unless you fit a certain social/physical mold, or fit in with the correct cliques.
DAMN...DOUBLE DAMN !!!. sex with 20% of male population. yes i know they like the bad boy look too. all anglo women are into that silly stuff.

all i know for me is....one australian lady told me " mmmmmm....black !!!" haha refering to my skin color. so maybe i will get the poon tang there and be apart of the 20%. :lol:
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

ssjparris wrote:
Voice of Reason wrote:
ssjparris wrote:

DAMN...DOUBLE DAMN !!!. sex with 20% of male population. yes i know they like the bad boy look too. all anglo women are into that silly stuff.

all i know for me is....one australian lady told me " mmmmmm....black !!!" haha refering to my skin color. so maybe i will get the poon tang there and be apart of the 20%. :lol:
I don't know if that would be the exact figure. I just said that figure based on the 80/20 principle, which in itself is used an estimate. It is highly possible they will like you because you have dark skin, but I can't guarantee. They might find a way to put you down anyway. It can sometimes get more complicated than that.

Sorry about my negativity. My life experiences with Australian women have made me so.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Voice of Reason I agree with you 100% abt Australia, Im in Melbourne and I get a feeling women take it in turns to be with top 20% of guys. Its typical anglo country, if you dont have certain face and are not cool or whatever they dont even notice you, you have feeling of invisibility. I do pick up women but the prob is they are almost always older than me or overweight or/and have kids. Im not attracted to 40 yo women with kidsn Im tall go gym, work .
All my friends are telling me the same and they are not ugly or losers, they have businesses and good money but still its struggle to get women without lowering your standards so low that you feel guilty and embarassed. Women rule this place.

Black skin guy might be be liked by ozzie women but no guarantee, still 20 / 80 rule apply, ive seen blacks with chicks but ive seen many more that get nothing, just being black isnt gonna do unless ur are cool got looks etc. Btw all the white chicks I see with blcks are skanky looking whores, however if you got looks youll do fine as blacks here are not that attractive and most of them are unemployed, hence weak competition.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

ssjparris wrote:
Voice of Reason wrote:
ssjparris wrote:

I got a buddy who was in the military (he's black) and he said the Australian women treated him and his buddies VERY well over there. He had such a good time, and the women were all fighting to get to him and his buddies that he's thinking about moving there.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
ssjparris wrote:
Voice of Reason wrote:
ssjparris wrote:

I got a buddy who was in the military (he's black) and he said the Australian women treated him and his buddies VERY well over there. He had such a good time, and the women were all fighting to get to him and his buddies that he's thinking about moving there.
Yeah I can imagine that. Hollywood portrays American army men as big macho men who love shooting people and kicking ass. This violence turns Australian women on.

Your buddy and his mates could probably slap SOME Australian women around, and they won't press charges or anything (they only do that to men who they consider losers), and instead come back to them begging for more.

But your buddies are most probably not like that...they are honorable men who risked their lives to "defend their country" (in reality they are not fighting for the country, they are fighting for the lying government). But the women groupies would be too selfish to consider all this.