El Paso, Texas - The least American city

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: El Paso, Texas - The least American city

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

It sounds like some of the Hispanic-American women I have dealt with in both Chicago and NYC. Welcome to the "Matrix" (tm). Now get the f.uck out of it before the Cenobites known as the U.S. of Gay tear your soul apart! It's a soul-destroying society. Very decadent piece-of-work & piece-of-s.hit.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Update: I just touched down in El Paso around noon today (I'm going to be in the States for a week to visit family and pick up my laptop that my dad ordered for me). I met an Australian guy at the Gardner Hotel, which is also a hostel; he's around senior age and was pretty easygoing and down to earth. We ate at this Mexican restaurant run by FOBs from Juarez (little to no English is spoken there); and the food was nowhere near like Americanized "Mexican" cuisine you find most elsewhere in the U.S. of Gay but very similar to the actual cuisine in Mexico. I had meatball soup with vegetables; very little or no GMOs, so I had energy after eating such that I walked fast back to the hostel.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
March 29th, 2018, 5:33 pm
Update: I just touched down in El Paso around noon today (I'm going to be in the States for a week to visit family and pick up my laptop that my dad ordered for me). I met an Australian guy at the Gardner Hotel, which is also a hostel; he's around senior age and was pretty easygoing and down to earth. We ate at this Mexican restaurant run by FOBs from Juarez (little to no English is spoken there); and the food was nowhere near like Americanized "Mexican" cuisine you find most elsewhere in the U.S. of Gay but very similar to the actual cuisine in Mexico. I had meatball soup with vegetables; very little or no GMOs, so I had energy after eating such that I walked fast back to the hostel.
Cool. Long time no see. So how goes it, Matt?
statnerd
Freshman Poster

Post by statnerd »

I just visited El Paso right after Christmas and loved it. I spent a couple of days hiking around the Franklin Mountains and as usual when hiking, the people on the trails were friendly. Unfortunately, parts of the trails were closed due to COVID I assume, but there were still plenty of trails open for hiking. I even went inside of a cave in the mountains which overlooks the valley below. There was a scenic overlook drive which was neat to visit at night. There was a food truck and a bunch of teenagers were wandering around. They seemed to be having a good time.

The murals on the buildings in El Segundo barrio were interesting as well as the Mexican shops. Then there were the three missions south of El Paso which were charming, and one of them was located in a very small Indian reservation (I believe the reservation is just a few blocks), Ysleta del Sur Pueblo, which of course had a game room.

I was in the El Paso area for four days and didn't encounter any grumpiness or rudeness from others at all while I was there. The people really are down to Earth and nice there. It wasn't just customer service people who are paid to be nice, but the regular people in public seemed to be in a good mood and didn't have attitudes.

The food was also wonderful, although not particularly healthy. I ate at Mexican restaurants where the people eating there as well as the workers were speaking in Spanish to each other. The green hot sauce that went with the chips was HOT. I believe it had green chili peppers in it. Then I got some chicken with mole sauce on top of it and rice and refried beans. All of the Mexican food that I ate in El Paso came with rice and refried beans. At another Mexican restaurant, I got mole enchiladas, and the hot sauce for the chips at that place was red and HOT. The hot sauce at Mexican restaurants in El Paso is nothing like the bland guacamole sauce and mild salsa that I'm used to. Bland food sucks. I'd drive 12 hours to El Paso again just to eat some GOOD Mexican food. Also, Mexican food is relatively inexpensive there. I paid around $9-$11 for each meal, whereas in Houston the same meals would cost $15-16.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

While I prefer the latin tropical caribbean feel of miami,El paso seems great from what I've heard in real life from latino acquintances that have been there.

Also not to cause a ruckus,but I think el paso is also great simply for the fact that besides hialeah(or after it) it has maybe the largest percentage of immigrants from latin america,and very few spice police americans.

It is true that the number of spice police americans in a given city is proprotionate to the suckiness of that city and it's danger and cultural malaise,in general,I am not making blank assertions or statements abotu people's inherent value-and besides I am half spice police american.....

El paso is also much cheaper than any place in South Florida.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Re:

Post by 69ixine »

fschmidt wrote:
October 12th, 2014, 7:43 pm
MattHanson1990 wrote:San Antonio, Texas is another not-so-American city, given that most of its population is also Hispanic, and its culture is more emphasized on the Mexican part. Plus it's two hours from the border.
I have lived in both and they are completely different. The Mexicans in San Antonio are Mexican-Americans, a rather nasty hybrid. It is a kind of ghetto culture. San Antonio is horrible. El Paso is more purely Mexican culture so it is fine.
The great thing about el paso is like most of texas,living is cheap but salaries are a bit higher.

How are the women in elpaso?miami immigrant women are great to me,but the place is heavily americanized as @Outcast9428 says,eand he hates the place,but I don't know why.outcast,could you tell us why elpaso is better than miami?especially in regards to women?
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Re:

Post by fschmidt »

69ixine wrote:
June 18th, 2023, 4:50 pm
fschmidt wrote:
October 12th, 2014, 7:43 pm
I have lived in both and they are completely different. The Mexicans in San Antonio are Mexican-Americans, a rather nasty hybrid. It is a kind of ghetto culture. San Antonio is horrible. El Paso is more purely Mexican culture so it is fine.
The great thing about el paso is like most of texas,living is cheap but salaries are a bit higher.

How are the women in elpaso?miami immigrant women are great to me,but the place is heavily americanized as @Outcast9428 says,eand he hates the place,but I don't know why.outcast,could you tell us why elpaso is better than miami?especially in regards to women?
You quoted an old post of mine. I am still in El Paso but I an planning to leave. Mexicans put up no resistance to the covid crap. And I think the "vaccine" causes brain damage. The people here were no geniuses to begin with, but now they seem retarded. These people are no longer able to get a resaurant order correct, for example. Most of America is still worse than El Paso, but I plan to move to central Pennsylvania which is full of Anabaptists (Amish, Mennonites, etc.). These people have religion that protected them from believing the covid crap and the rest of modern culture.

I don't know Miami but I briefly visited Florida and hated it. It is clearly American. I am older now, and married, and young women these days seem incredibly ugly compared to the past, so I honestly hardly notice women anymore.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@69ixine

My hatred of Miami really just extends to the entire culture of Florida. The whole state is basically the wild west for dating. Its easy to find a girl willing to date you but its nearly impossible to keep a girl, especially if she actually looks good. If you date a girl in Florida you will have to fight off thirsty, impulsive men every day of your life. It is impossible to find peace or let your guard down there. Men will hit on and grope your girlfriend right in-front of you. The severity of sexual degeneracy in Florida is staggering. I went to one of the universal parks and they had a show with BDSM themes in it with no warning whatsoever and available for kids to watch. It was unfathomably disgusting and shocking to me. The people in Florida are incredibly rude and act in ways that I've never seen anybody act like in Virginia.

@fschmidt

Its because of the obesity crisis and all these damn tattoos everywhere. I f***ing hate tattoos they are absolutely disgusting. Tattoos on girls is like spraying graffiti on a Renaissance cathedrals. Its like, it wasn't enough for half the girls to become obese, the other half of girls who aren't fat yet had to destroy their skin with all these repulsive tattoos all over them. I don't like dyed hair either and find it unnatural to see. I had a couple female co-workers ask me a year ago whether I liked red hair better or orange hair better when it came to hair dyes and I just told them "honestly, I like natural colors, I don't think hair dyes really look good on people." And they looked stunned that I said that.

Why do so many people nowadays think that making their bodies look unnatural is cool? People should be trying to make themselves look as clean, natural, cute, and smooth as possible but instead they seem to be more interested in turning their bodies into a walking graffiti exhibit or just a total freakshow of tattoos, piercings, and dyed hair which makes them look like a damn monster.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Outcast9428 wrote:
June 19th, 2023, 12:06 am
@69ixine

My hatred of Miami really just extends to the entire culture of Florida. The whole state is basically the wild west for dating. Its easy to find a girl willing to date you but its nearly impossible to keep a girl, especially if she actually looks good. If you date a girl in Florida you will have to fight off thirsty, impulsive men every day of your life. It is impossible to find peace or let your guard down there. Men will hit on and grope your girlfriend right in-front of you. The severity of sexual degeneracy in Florida is staggering. I went to one of the universal parks and they had a show with BDSM themes in it with no warning whatsoever and available for kids to watch. It was unfathomably disgusting and shocking to me. The people in Florida are incredibly rude and act in ways that I've never seen anybody act like in Virginia.

@fschmidt

Its because of the obesity crisis and all these damn tattoos everywhere. I f***ing hate tattoos they are absolutely disgusting. Tattoos on girls is like spraying graffiti on a Renaissance cathedrals. Its like, it wasn't enough for half the girls to become obese, the other half of girls who aren't fat yet had to destroy their skin with all these repulsive tattoos all over them. I don't like dyed hair either and find it unnatural to see. I had a couple female co-workers ask me a year ago whether I liked red hair better or orange hair better when it came to hair dyes and I just told them "honestly, I like natural colors, I don't think hair dyes really look good on people." And they looked stunned that I said that.

Why do so many people nowadays think that making their bodies look unnatural is cool? People should be trying to make themselves look as clean, natural, cute, and smooth as possible but instead they seem to be more interested in turning their bodies into a walking graffiti exhibit or just a total freakshow of tattoos, piercings, and dyed hair which makes them look like a damn monster.
you been to miami?i was with my sis and we look like different races so people thought we were a couple,and no guys approached her when i was around.she complained about that,because she wanted to be approached and only did when i was in the hostel by myself.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

69ixine wrote:
June 20th, 2023, 11:11 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
@69ixine

@fschmidt

you been to miami?i was with my sis and we look like different races so people thought we were a couple,and no guys approached her when i was around.she complained about that,because she wanted to be approached and only did when i was in the hostel by myself.
I’ve actually been to Miami three times (although I was only really there for a day for two of those instances). I’ve also heard a decent bit about it from my ex.

As far as your experience goes, people are less likely to approach a girl who is with a guy in Florida but they will still do it if you stay there long enough. Give it about a month and somebody would probably try and pick up your sister even if you are with her.

I don’t know what things are like in Ohio but that never happens in Virginia. Guys don’t even approach girls much when they don’t have a guy around much less if her boyfriend is there. Since I started dating my girl in Virginia, which was 8 month ago. She’s been hit on by two guys. Both when I was not there. In Florida, my ex girlfriend was hit on every day that I wasn’t there and three different people hit on her even when I was there with her. More guys hit on my ex girlfriend when I was with her in Florida then have hit on my girlfriend now when I am not around.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Outcast9428 wrote:
June 20th, 2023, 4:10 pm
69ixine wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:
@69ixine

@fschmidt

I’ve actually been to Miami three times (although I was only really there for a day for two of those instances). I’ve also heard a decent bit about it from my ex.

As far as your experience goes, people are less likely to approach a girl who is with a guy in Florida but they will still do it if you stay there long enough. Give it about a month and somebody would probably try and pick up your sister even if you are with her.

I don’t know what things are like in Ohio but that never happens in Virginia. Guys don’t even approach girls much when they don’t have a guy around much less if her boyfriend is there. Since I started dating my girl in Virginia, which was 8 month ago. She’s been hit on by two guys. Both when I was not there. In Florida, my ex girlfriend was hit on every day that I wasn’t there and three different people hit on her even when I was there with her. More guys hit on my ex girlfriend when I was with her in Florida then have hit on my girlfriend now when I am not around.
I'm a handsome man,I know most guys that would approach are not more goodlooking than I am,I don't feel insecure about that.plus it's so easy to get a latina gf there if you're girl leaves,get a new one thats hotter!

who the hell wants to live in virginia?to each their own.

I was getting catcalled by latinas in miami,I have a abundance mentality in contrast to socially conservative areas where it's harder to get a girl.

to each their own as they say.one man's hell is another man's paradise.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Outcast9428 wrote:
June 20th, 2023, 4:10 pm
69ixine wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:
@69ixine

@fschmidt

So what does a girlfriend getting hit on when a man is with her look like in Florida? Is it guys yelling "Mamacita! Que pollo! You so fine!" from a park bench while she walks by holding your hand?

Do they walk up to her while she is with you and say, "Hey, babe, why don't you dump this looser, and I'll show you what a real man is like."

I had a Spanish teacher in high school, a stout chunky blonde who said some Spanish men really go for blondes. She was walking along and men driving would honk and try to get her attention. Once she heard honking and saw the bus driver carrying on like that.

I had another high school Spanish teacher who had been raised in Cuba. The boys would sit and would cat-call the girls that walked by. She said if they said que pollo that was good. Cooked chicken was good. She supposed if they call a wonan a gallina that's bad.

If a girl walked by and the guys said nothing she would think "What's wrong with me."
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

69ixine wrote:
https://www.britannica.com/place/Miami-Florida
Spaniards in the 16th century found a village (perhaps 2,000 years old) of Tequesta Indians on the site. The name Mayaimi, probably meaning “big water” or “sweet water,” may have referred to Lake Okeechobee or to local Native Americans who took their name from the lake. In 1567 the Spanish established a mission there as part of a futile attempt to subdue the Tequesta. They ceded the area to Great Britain in 1763 but regained it in 1783. After the United States acquired Florida from Spain in 1821, Fort Dallas was built (1836) as a base during the Seminole Wars.
That's basically the history of America for ya. The Indians were on the land first. It was their land, their nation. They lived in harmony with the animals and nature. Then the evil white men came on their boats and guns and killed em all off.

That's what white men do. Take everything from everyone else.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

69ixine wrote:
June 22nd, 2023, 6:48 am
I'm a handsome man,I know most guys that would approach are not more goodlooking than I am,I don't feel insecure about that.plus it's so easy to get a latina gf there if you're girl leaves,get a new one thats hotter!

who the hell wants to live in virginia?to each their own.

I was getting catcalled by latinas in miami,I have a abundance mentality in contrast to socially conservative areas where it's harder to get a girl.

to each their own as they say.one man's hell is another man's paradise.
Hombre, yo no quiero vivir en Virginia. ¡Virginia es para vírgenes pues! 🤣🤣🤣

A mí me encantaba que en Latinoamérica las mamacitas me dijeran "churro" y "papito" en la calle. Me sentía deseado como hombre. La verdad me las quería cepillar a todas. Lo habría hecho si no hubiera sido por mi novia. 😂

Yo también contemplo el mundo con mentalidad de abundancia, compadre. Una abundancia de tetas y culos y despampanantes hembritas latinoamericanas. ¡Ay ay ay! 🍑🔥🥒🌮

Las almas latinas tenemos calor en la sangre, compadre. Disfrutamos del jolgorio y la emoción de vivir. Nos aburren los entornos dizque "conservadores" llenos de gente mojigata, cucufata y pesada.

Somos hermanos de habla hispana, compay. ¡Un saludo para ti! 🇪🇸🇲🇽🇨🇴 🇻🇪🇨🇺🇵🇷🇩🇴🇪🇨🇵🇪🇧🇴🇨🇱🇦🇷🇺🇾🇵🇾🇵🇦🇨🇷🇳🇮🇭🇳🇸🇻🇬🇹

¡Un saludo también para toda la gente linda de Miami! 👍

¡Saludos para todas las bellísimas mujeres latinas! 🍑🔥
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

MrMan wrote:
June 22nd, 2023, 7:26 am
I had a Spanish teacher in high school, a stout chunky blonde who said some Spanish men really go for blondes. She was walking along and men driving would honk and try to get her attention. Once she heard honking and saw the bus driver carrying on like that.

I had another high school Spanish teacher who had been raised in Cuba. The boys would sit and would cat-call the girls that walked by. She said if they said que pollo that was good. Cooked chicken was good. She supposed if they call a wonan a gallina that's bad.

If a girl walked by and the guys said nothing she would think "What's wrong with me."
Dude, that just sounds like normal interactions between boys and girls/men and women back when people were still relatively healthy and before sex hormones were diminished by all of the toxins in plastics, food products, the environment and SSRIs.

It was also before testosterone levels crashed and certainly long before 20% of the young adult population started to identify as LGBT. The good old days!