Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Dating Tips for Guys: An American Woman's Perspective

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Dating Tips for Guys: An American Woman's Perspective

Postby Taco » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:24 am

There's nothing better than getting dating advice from an American woman. I like what one guy wrote in the comment section, "I'm guessing the budget's the only thing that's tight here".

How To Date American Women On A Tight Budget

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEg4etAcISI[/youtube]
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby flyingmonkey9 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:30 am

My date last week insisted on paying for dinner. Boy was I pleasantly surprised! It kinda made me feel like a gigilo though...
The only thing worse than a man without options is a woman with them...
flyingmonkey9
Freshman Poster

Postby zacb » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:47 pm

Nah, shorty. How about we count you as a kid and go to Denny's. I hear you can eat free ! XD
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

Return to North America, Domestic Relocation