Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Alex Jones and Joel Skousen--Surviving post America collapse

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4563
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Alex Jones and Joel Skousen--Surviving post America collapse

Post by zboy1 » April 23rd, 2012, 10:32 am

Alex Jones interviews Joel Skousen on where to relocate to areas in the U.S. after post collapse America (1hour 20 minute interview):

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUcFn_17 ... 7bXhIMd44=[/youtube]

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4563
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Post by Taco » May 3rd, 2012, 11:13 pm

Here's Coast To Coast radio with guest Joel Skousen.

Globalism And Government Control


Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7875
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Post by Jester » May 4th, 2012, 12:09 am

Curious but 1 hr 20 min is too long.

Really I'm more interested in what places to relocate to OUTSIDE America -- if America collapses.

Will some places be dragged down with U.S., U.K., EU? Or go on like nothing happened?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4563
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Post by Taco » May 4th, 2012, 12:16 am

Jester wrote:Curious but 1 hr 20 min is too long.

Really I'm more interested in what places to relocate to OUTSIDE America -- if America collapses.

Will some places be dragged down with U.S., U.K., EU? Or go on like nothing happened?
Most of the wealthy poeple are going to South America.

Gonzalo Lira
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWD-VSvvQrI

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4563
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Post by zboy1 » May 4th, 2012, 1:58 am

The gist of the long interview:

--Move away from the coasts.

--Many military retirees are moving to Ozarks (It covers much of the southern half of Missouri and an extensive portion of northwestern and north central Arkansas. The region also extends westward into northeastern Oklahoma and extreme southeastern Kansas) because of top-secret knowledge given to selected military members that the U.S. government knows will be safe in the future.

--Best places to move to: West Texas, Idaho, Ozarks, Montana, etc. Basically the mid-West of the country.

--Avoid Colorado (because that's where many NWO people are moving to. Plus, that is where the Denver Airport is located in and where NORAD is stationed). Denver will be the new capitol of the collapsed United States.

--Moving out of the country will not be a salvation to everyone involved; the U.S. government can--and will ask countries--to deport Americans back to the country.

--Best countries to relocate internationally are Chile, Uruguay, and New Zealand. Avoid Asia, Europe, and the Middle East.



--THE TOP 5 MOST DANGEROUS METRO AREAS FOR EARTHQUAKES:

1. Mexico City, Mexico

2. San Francisco/Oakland

3. Los Angeles basin, CA

4. Anchorage, AK

5. Seattle WA



--OP 10 MODERATE GROWTH, MEDIUM SIZED METRO AREAS that are relatively safe from strategic threats, or where you have a good chance of mitigating those threats. This are not the best areas, but the areas where most people who need to stay in the job markets will find medium term security:

1. Boise, ID

2. Provo-Orem, UT

3. Beaverton, OR

4. Santa Rosa, CA

5. Greenville, SC

6. Winston-Salem/High Point, NC

7. Austin-San Marcos, TX

8. Grand Rapids, MI

9. Reno, NV

10. Madison, WI

You can read the rest at http://joelskousen.com/strategic.html

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1437
Joined: April 13th, 2008, 7:53 pm

Post by MrPeabody » May 4th, 2012, 3:54 am

A moderate sized city as long as it is not in the South would be the best bet. If the shit hits the fan, the city slickers are going to drop like flies. Roy Masters, who was the first Radio Host, was viciously attacked years ago by the leftists and feminists. He moved his entire operation to Oregon, since it was a remote location far enough from the perversion, and he warned people years ago to get out of the cities. Canada would even be better than the US since there are so many safe communities. The only caveat is how to keep from freezing if oil is cut off.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7875
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Post by Jester » May 9th, 2012, 9:37 am

zboy1 wrote:The gist of the long interview:

--Move away from the coasts.

--Many military retirees are moving to Ozarks (It covers much of the southern half of Missouri and an extensive portion of northwestern and north central Arkansas. The region also extends westward into northeastern Oklahoma and extreme southeastern Kansas) because of top-secret knowledge given to selected military members that the U.S. government knows will be safe in the future.

--Best places to move to: West Texas, Idaho, Ozarks, Montana, etc. Basically the mid-West of the country.

--Avoid Colorado (because that's where many NWO people are moving to. Plus, that is where the Denver Airport is located in and where NORAD is stationed). Denver will be the new capitol of the collapsed United States.

--Moving out of the country will not be a salvation to everyone involved; the U.S. government can--and will ask countries--to deport Americans back to the country.

--Best countries to relocate internationally are Chile, Uruguay, and New Zealand. Avoid Asia, Europe, and the Middle East.



--THE TOP 5 MOST DANGEROUS METRO AREAS FOR EARTHQUAKES:

1. Mexico City, Mexico

2. San Francisco/Oakland

3. Los Angeles basin, CA

4. Anchorage, AK

5. Seattle WA



--OP 10 MODERATE GROWTH, MEDIUM SIZED METRO AREAS that are relatively safe from strategic threats, or where you have a good chance of mitigating those threats. This are not the best areas, but the areas where most people who need to stay in the job markets will find medium term security:

1. Boise, ID

2. Provo-Orem, UT

3. Beaverton, OR

4. Santa Rosa, CA

5. Greenville, SC

6. Winston-Salem/High Point, NC

7. Austin-San Marcos, TX

8. Grand Rapids, MI

9. Reno, NV

10. Madison, WI

You can read the rest at http://joelskousen.com/strategic.html
Zboy,
thanks to you, also taco and Peabody for the input.

I did read this stuff the other night, and looked at most of the Skousen video with Jones. Disturbing.

User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2767
Joined: August 14th, 2012, 12:48 am
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Post by Teal Lantern » November 3rd, 2012, 10:58 am

не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything

polya
Junior Poster
Posts: 850
Joined: January 9th, 2008, 8:21 am

Post by polya » November 4th, 2012, 9:20 am

Why not take the opportunity and leave the US?
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5899
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Post by Cornfed » November 4th, 2012, 9:40 am

If you are going to move somewhere in order to survive, you should probably do so as soon as possible. The American economy, and with it the World economy and the global food distribution system, could collapse at any time. When it does you would want to be settled in a location where you could source food and not have to deal with starving mobs. If you wait until the collapse is already underway it will probably be too late.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7875
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Post by Jester » November 4th, 2012, 10:03 am

Taco wrote:
Jester wrote:Curious but 1 hr 20 min is too long.

Really I'm more interested in what places to relocate to OUTSIDE America -- if America collapses.

Will some places be dragged down with U.S., U.K., EU? Or go on like nothing happened?
Most of the wealthy poeple are going to South America.

Gonzalo Lira
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWD-VSvvQrI
Watching this now, thanks.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7875
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Post by Jester » November 4th, 2012, 10:12 am

polya wrote:Why not take the opportunity and leave the US?
Cornfed wrote:If you are going to move somewhere in order to survive, you should probably do so as soon as possible. The American economy, and with it the World economy and the global food distribution system, could collapse at any time. When it does you would want to be settled in a location where you could source food and not have to deal with starving mobs. If you wait until the collapse is already underway it will probably be too late.
Gentlemen, thank you. I guess I will get down to Mexico this December long enough to establish FM-3 residency.

After that we'll see.

lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster
Posts: 454
Joined: November 3rd, 2012, 4:48 pm

Post by lone_yakuza » November 6th, 2012, 5:33 am

.
Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster
Posts: 454
Joined: November 3rd, 2012, 4:48 pm

Post by lone_yakuza » November 6th, 2012, 6:01 am

.
Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster
Posts: 195
Joined: October 20th, 2011, 1:49 pm

Post by Disillusioned_American » November 9th, 2012, 6:38 am

lone_yakuza wrote:LMAO. Joel Skousken talks about China and Russia being "evil" killing "millions" and "not minding it."

"Even though western culture does not have it because of its anglo and christian roots"

He then says that the west and "anglos" and "christians" actually "value life."

Is he f***ing kidding me. The "west" and "christianity" do not value life at all and are the greatest perpetrators of mass genocide and death in the world.

The billions killed by western germ warfare from the 1500s until the 1700s, used to massacre all the American Indians, destroying Inca and Maya and sending them all smallpox that the conquistadors perpetrated.

Slavery of Africans, Hispanics/mixed people, and Asians from the 1600s until the late 1800s.

Western Imperialism in the 1800s- mid 1900s, taking over the world, destroying cultures around the world including Eastern Asian culture.

Colonialism, raping, massacres. Persecuting non-whites in AMerica, and even Irish or non-Anglo Saxon whites.

And the persecution of non-whites continues to this day in the private sector despite non-whites being protected by law.

America joins and becomes an imperial power in the late 1800s, taking over the phillipines, bullying China and Japan, helping Britain force opium into China and destroying society even more. Then they take over regions and port cities in China and f**k the country up even more.

Then in the 1900s until present day, they destroy governments and countries, redraw lines to sow chaos, and then install puppet rulers that are pro-west or pro-American.

Who the f**k is the terrorist here? Who are the real "devils"? Who are the ones that are really "mad?"

And they think they are the righteous and good people? These guys are f***ing delusional.

If a NWO means the end of the continuation of western imperialism and white supremacism, I am all for it. Maybe the NWO is what is needed to rebalance the world so that there is NO superpower going around the world and bullying everybody.
Well, if you happen live in the US yourself, then you are a beneficiary of the modern-day version of this imperialism which you claim to loathe so much, so it kind of comes off as a bit hypocritical when you constantly bitch and moan about it. It's like these Asian-American business owners who depend (to a degree) on their white patrons/clientele, yet they think they can treat us with contempt and rudeness, and expect us to keep putting up with it while handing them over our money? I don't f*cking think so.

Luckily, I am fairly well travelled, and I realize that outside of this country, there are many places where I am far less likely to encounter angry guys such as yourself, who hate me and hold me accountable for all of the world's flaws just for my being a "white" guy. I bet you would probably just look at me with total contempt if we happened to cross paths somehow (BTW, are you prepared to make the distinction between whether or not I am Irish or Anglo based on site alone? Didn't think so). You probably just wish you could use your tough-guy martial arts expertise to teach us weak, racist honkeys all a lesson, huh? :roll:

The whole whiny, insecure, and hypocritically-racist minority role is so cliche and tiresome to deal with, at this point. I can't wait to put thousands of miles between myself, and all of these double-standard having dicks, once and for all.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “North America, Domestic Relocation”