Alex Jones and Joel Skousen--Surviving post America collapse

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Alex Jones and Joel Skousen--Surviving post America collapse

Post by zboy1 »

Alex Jones interviews Joel Skousen on where to relocate to areas in the U.S. after post collapse America (1hour 20 minute interview):

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUcFn_17 ... 7bXhIMd44=[/youtube]

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Here's Coast To Coast radio with guest Joel Skousen.

Globalism And Government Control

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Curious but 1 hr 20 min is too long.

Really I'm more interested in what places to relocate to OUTSIDE America -- if America collapses.

Will some places be dragged down with U.S., U.K., EU? Or go on like nothing happened?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Jester wrote:Curious but 1 hr 20 min is too long.

Really I'm more interested in what places to relocate to OUTSIDE America -- if America collapses.

Will some places be dragged down with U.S., U.K., EU? Or go on like nothing happened?
Most of the wealthy poeple are going to South America.

Gonzalo Lira
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWD-VSvvQrI
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

The gist of the long interview:

--Move away from the coasts.

--Many military retirees are moving to Ozarks (It covers much of the southern half of Missouri and an extensive portion of northwestern and north central Arkansas. The region also extends westward into northeastern Oklahoma and extreme southeastern Kansas) because of top-secret knowledge given to selected military members that the U.S. government knows will be safe in the future.

--Best places to move to: West Texas, Idaho, Ozarks, Montana, etc. Basically the mid-West of the country.

--Avoid Colorado (because that's where many NWO people are moving to. Plus, that is where the Denver Airport is located in and where NORAD is stationed). Denver will be the new capitol of the collapsed United States.

--Moving out of the country will not be a salvation to everyone involved; the U.S. government can--and will ask countries--to deport Americans back to the country.

--Best countries to relocate internationally are Chile, Uruguay, and New Zealand. Avoid Asia, Europe, and the Middle East.

--THE TOP 5 MOST DANGEROUS METRO AREAS FOR EARTHQUAKES:

1. Mexico City, Mexico

2. San Francisco/Oakland

3. Los Angeles basin, CA

4. Anchorage, AK

5. Seattle WA

--OP 10 MODERATE GROWTH, MEDIUM SIZED METRO AREAS that are relatively safe from strategic threats, or where you have a good chance of mitigating those threats. This are not the best areas, but the areas where most people who need to stay in the job markets will find medium term security:

1. Boise, ID

2. Provo-Orem, UT

3. Beaverton, OR

4. Santa Rosa, CA

5. Greenville, SC

6. Winston-Salem/High Point, NC

7. Austin-San Marcos, TX

8. Grand Rapids, MI

9. Reno, NV

10. Madison, WI

You can read the rest at http://joelskousen.com/strategic.html
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

A moderate sized city as long as it is not in the South would be the best bet. If the shit hits the fan, the city slickers are going to drop like flies. Roy Masters, who was the first Radio Host, was viciously attacked years ago by the leftists and feminists. He moved his entire operation to Oregon, since it was a remote location far enough from the perversion, and he warned people years ago to get out of the cities. Canada would even be better than the US since there are so many safe communities. The only caveat is how to keep from freezing if oil is cut off.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

zboy1 wrote:The gist of the long interview:

--Move away from the coasts.

--Many military retirees are moving to Ozarks (It covers much of the southern half of Missouri and an extensive portion of northwestern and north central Arkansas. The region also extends westward into northeastern Oklahoma and extreme southeastern Kansas) because of top-secret knowledge given to selected military members that the U.S. government knows will be safe in the future.

--Best places to move to: West Texas, Idaho, Ozarks, Montana, etc. Basically the mid-West of the country.

--Avoid Colorado (because that's where many NWO people are moving to. Plus, that is where the Denver Airport is located in and where NORAD is stationed). Denver will be the new capitol of the collapsed United States.

--Moving out of the country will not be a salvation to everyone involved; the U.S. government can--and will ask countries--to deport Americans back to the country.

--Best countries to relocate internationally are Chile, Uruguay, and New Zealand. Avoid Asia, Europe, and the Middle East.

--THE TOP 5 MOST DANGEROUS METRO AREAS FOR EARTHQUAKES:

1. Mexico City, Mexico

2. San Francisco/Oakland

3. Los Angeles basin, CA

4. Anchorage, AK

5. Seattle WA

--OP 10 MODERATE GROWTH, MEDIUM SIZED METRO AREAS that are relatively safe from strategic threats, or where you have a good chance of mitigating those threats. This are not the best areas, but the areas where most people who need to stay in the job markets will find medium term security:

1. Boise, ID

2. Provo-Orem, UT

3. Beaverton, OR

4. Santa Rosa, CA

5. Greenville, SC

6. Winston-Salem/High Point, NC

7. Austin-San Marcos, TX

8. Grand Rapids, MI

9. Reno, NV

10. Madison, WI

You can read the rest at http://joelskousen.com/strategic.html
Zboy,
thanks to you, also taco and Peabody for the input.

I did read this stuff the other night, and looked at most of the Skousen video with Jones. Disturbing.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Why not take the opportunity and leave the US?
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

If you are going to move somewhere in order to survive, you should probably do so as soon as possible. The American economy, and with it the World economy and the global food distribution system, could collapse at any time. When it does you would want to be settled in a location where you could source food and not have to deal with starving mobs. If you wait until the collapse is already underway it will probably be too late.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Taco wrote:
Jester wrote:Curious but 1 hr 20 min is too long.

Most of the wealthy poeple are going to South America.

Gonzalo Lira
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWD-VSvvQrI
Watching this now, thanks.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

polya wrote:Why not take the opportunity and leave the US?
Cornfed wrote:If you are going to move somewhere in order to survive, you should probably do so as soon as possible. The American economy, and with it the World economy and the global food distribution system, could collapse at any time. When it does you would want to be settled in a location where you could source food and not have to deal with starving mobs. If you wait until the collapse is already underway it will probably be too late.
Gentlemen, thank you. I guess I will get down to Mexico this December long enough to establish FM-3 residency.

After that we'll see.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Post by Disillusioned_American »

lone_yakuza wrote:LMAO. Joel Skousken talks about China and Russia being "evil" killing "millions" and "not minding it."

"Even though western culture does not have it because of its anglo and christian roots"

He then says that the west and "anglos" and "christians" actually "value life."

Is he f***ing kidding me. The "west" and "christianity" do not value life at all and are the greatest perpetrators of mass genocide and death in the world.

The billions killed by western germ warfare from the 1500s until the 1700s, used to massacre all the American Indians, destroying Inca and Maya and sending them all smallpox that the conquistadors perpetrated.

Slavery of Africans, Hispanics/mixed people, and Asians from the 1600s until the late 1800s.

Western Imperialism in the 1800s- mid 1900s, taking over the world, destroying cultures around the world including Eastern Asian culture.

Colonialism, raping, massacres. Persecuting non-whites in AMerica, and even Irish or non-Anglo Saxon whites.

And the persecution of non-whites continues to this day in the private sector despite non-whites being protected by law.

America joins and becomes an imperial power in the late 1800s, taking over the phillipines, bullying China and Japan, helping Britain force opium into China and destroying society even more. Then they take over regions and port cities in China and f**k the country up even more.

Then in the 1900s until present day, they destroy governments and countries, redraw lines to sow chaos, and then install puppet rulers that are pro-west or pro-American.

Who the f**k is the terrorist here? Who are the real "devils"? Who are the ones that are really "mad?"

And they think they are the righteous and good people? These guys are f***ing delusional.

If a NWO means the end of the continuation of western imperialism and white supremacism, I am all for it. Maybe the NWO is what is needed to rebalance the world so that there is NO superpower going around the world and bullying everybody.
Well, if you happen live in the US yourself, then you are a beneficiary of the modern-day version of this imperialism which you claim to loathe so much, so it kind of comes off as a bit hypocritical when you constantly bitch and moan about it. It's like these Asian-American business owners who depend (to a degree) on their white patrons/clientele, yet they think they can treat us with contempt and rudeness, and expect us to keep putting up with it while handing them over our money? I don't f*cking think so.

Luckily, I am fairly well travelled, and I realize that outside of this country, there are many places where I am far less likely to encounter angry guys such as yourself, who hate me and hold me accountable for all of the world's flaws just for my being a "white" guy. I bet you would probably just look at me with total contempt if we happened to cross paths somehow (BTW, are you prepared to make the distinction between whether or not I am Irish or Anglo based on site alone? Didn't think so). You probably just wish you could use your tough-guy martial arts expertise to teach us weak, racist honkeys all a lesson, huh? :roll:

The whole whiny, insecure, and hypocritically-racist minority role is so cliche and tiresome to deal with, at this point. I can't wait to put thousands of miles between myself, and all of these double-standard having dicks, once and for all.