Alex Jones and Joel Skousen--Surviving post America collapse

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

The whole whiny, insecure, and hypocritically-racist minority role is so cliche and tiresome to deal with, at this point. I can't wait to put thousands of miles between myself, and all of these double-standard having dicks, once and for all.
Well, to be fair, aren't there a lot of White people freaking out that Obama got re-elected because the huge minority vote and are disillusioned as a result? All 'm seeing now when I turn on the T.V., listening on the radio, or reading forums all over the Internet is that the White race is dying off, minorities are racist, or the minorities are taking over the country. It seems kinda insecure and whiny to me? Or am I wrong? All the conservatives and Republicans I see on T.V. like Bill O' Reily moaning about how traditional 'White America' is disappearing--isn't the same kind of defeatist talk that you find tiresome among minorities?

BTW, I'm not trying to start a fight, just trying to initiate a conversation with you Disillusioned.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

zboy1 wrote:
The whole whiny, insecure, and hypocritically-racist minority role is so cliche and tiresome to deal with, at this point. I can't wait to put thousands of miles between myself, and all of these double-standard having dicks, once and for all.
Well, to be fair, aren't a lot of White people freaking out that Obama got re-elected because the huge minority vote and are disillusioned as a result? All 'm seeing now when I turn on the T.V., listening on the radio, or reading forums all over the Internet are that the White race is dying off, minorities are racist, or the minorities are taking over the country. It seems kinda insecure and whiny to me? Or am I wrong? All the conservatives and Republicans I see on T.V. like Bill O'Reily moaning about how traditional 'White America' is disappearing is the same kind of defeatist talk that you find tiresome among minorities?

BTW, I'm not trying to start a fight, just trying to initiate a conversation with you Disillusioned.
Why should Whites be happy to see the U.S. and the West become non-White dominated? What election was it that Americans ratified this radical change in demographics? That's right, there was no election, the methodical changing of the racial composition of the country is supported by both Democrats and Republicans and has been underway since the passage of the Immigration Act of 1965 that made immigration 90% non-White, and it's gotten to the point where it's practically been criminalized for a White person to speak honestly about it. Certainly not a single White politician in the United States will speak out in favor of White rights. Average White people have been totally sold out and dispossessed by their so-called "leaders."

Name a Black or an Asian country that has deliberately changed its racial composition in such a manner. It wouldn't be tolerated because it's only White elites (mostly Jews actually) that push the globalist, one world, one people one race agenda. It's only Whites who are slowly but surely being made minorities in their own lands, and further are supposed to welcome it otherwise they're smeared as "racist."
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

FreeYourMind wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
Well, to be fair, aren't a lot of White people freaking out that Obama got re-elected because the huge minority vote and are disillusioned as a result? All 'm seeing now when I turn on the T.V., listening on the radio, or reading forums all over the Internet are that the White race is dying off, minorities are racist, or the minorities are taking over the country. It seems kinda insecure and whiny to me? Or am I wrong? All the conservatives and Republicans I see on T.V. like Bill O'Reily moaning about how traditional 'White America' is disappearing is the same kind of defeatist talk that you find tiresome among minorities?

Why should Whites be happy to see the U.S. and the West become non-White dominated? What election was it that Americans ratified this radical change in demographics? That's right, there was no election, the methodical changing of the racial composition of the country is supported by both Democrats and Republicans and has been underway since the passage of the Immigration Act of 1965 that made immigration 90% non-White, and it's gotten to the point where it's practically been criminalized for a White person to speak honestly about it. Certainly not a single White politician in the United States will speak out in favor of White rights. Average White people have been totally sold out and dispossessed by their so-called "leaders."

Name a Black or an Asian country that has deliberately changed its racial composition in such a manner. It wouldn't be tolerated because it's only White elites (mostly Jews actually) that push the globalist, one world, one people one race agenda. It's only Whites who are slowly but surely being made minorities in their own lands, and further are supposed to welcome it otherwise they're smeared as "racist."
I agree with you, FreeYourMind. Why should only White countries accept immigrants and not anyone else? It's totally hypocritical and destructive. I was just pointing out that Disillusioned was complaining about minorities using the race card and complaining, when I found it kinda funny that all over the media and the Internet, Whites were doing the same thing in the U.S. after the election. It was almost hysterical in nature--reading all the blogs, forums, and radio shows and their responses (although for good reasons).
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Post by Disillusioned_American »

zboy1 wrote:Well, to be fair, aren't there a lot of White people freaking out that Obama got re-elected because the huge minority vote and are disillusioned as a result? All 'm seeing now when I turn on the T.V., listening on the radio, or reading forums all over the Internet is that the White race is dying off, minorities are racist, or the minorities are taking over the country. It seems kinda insecure and whiny to me? Or am I wrong? All the conservatives and Republicans I see on T.V. like Bill O' Reily moaning about how traditional 'White America' is disappearing--isn't the same kind of defeatist talk that you find tiresome among minorities
Well, I tend to think that all of this whining you are hearing on Faux News and the rest of the controlled media is simply a staged attempt to cushion the blow for disappointed White Americans so that they will somehow accept their fate of being railroaded into submission and then oblivion in the near future. Another reason they are bitching and complaining on the news may be some kind of psy-ops attempt by the media moguls who want to get minorities stirred up against white people after they hear about how broken-spirited we allegedly are over the whole issue (again, divide and conquer tactics of the elite who love to distract us by keeping the races at each others' throats).
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

lone_yakuza wrote:LMAO. Joel Skousken talks about China and Russia being "evil" killing "millions" and "not minding it."

"Even though western culture does not have it because of its anglo and christian roots"

He then says that the west and "anglos" and "christians" actually "value life."

Is he f***ing kidding me. The "west" and "christianity" do not value life at all and are the greatest perpetrators of mass genocide and death in the world.

The billions killed by western germ warfare from the 1500s until the 1700s, used to massacre all the American Indians, destroying Inca and Maya and sending them all smallpox that the conquistadors perpetrated.

Slavery of Africans, Hispanics/mixed people, and Asians from the 1600s until the late 1800s.

Western Imperialism in the 1800s- mid 1900s, taking over the world, destroying cultures around the world including Eastern Asian culture.

Colonialism, raping, massacres. Persecuting non-whites in AMerica, and even Irish or non-Anglo Saxon whites.

And the persecution of non-whites continues to this day in the private sector despite non-whites being protected by law.

America joins and becomes an imperial power in the late 1800s, taking over the phillipines, bullying China and Japan, helping Britain force opium into China and destroying society even more. Then they take over regions and port cities in China and f**k the country up even more.

Then in the 1900s until present day, they destroy governments and countries, redraw lines to sow chaos, and then install puppet rulers that are pro-west or pro-American.

Who the f**k is the terrorist here? Who are the real "devils"? Who are the ones that are really "mad?"

And they think they are the righteous and good people? These guys are f***ing delusional.

If a NWO means the end of the continuation of western imperialism and white supremacism, I am all for it. Maybe the NWO is what is needed to rebalance the world so that there is NO superpower going around the world and bullying everybody.
Sounds like you should stay put then. The PTB are doing exactly what you want. Stay here and enjoy it.
Last edited by Jester on November 9th, 2012, 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Disillusioned_American wrote:
...Luckily, I am fairly well travelled, and I realize that outside of this country, there are many places where I am far less likely to encounter angry guys such as yourself, who hate me and hold me accountable for all of the world's flaws just for my being a "white" guy. I bet you would probably just look at me with total contempt if we happened to cross paths somehow (BTW, are you prepared to make the distinction between whether or not I am Irish or Anglo based on site alone? Didn't think so). You probably just wish you could use your tough-guy martial arts expertise to teach us weak, racist honkeys all a lesson, huh? :roll:

I know... I am SO OPEN to intermarrying with whatever race... JUST AS LONG AS I CAN GET AWAY FROM THESE TYPES. Chip on the shoulder, they follow you around insulting you, and what they really crave is... BEING YOU.

Like feminists.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 6:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Someone is having quite the hissy-fit.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

lone_yakuza wrote:
Jester wrote:Someone is having quite the hissy-fit.
I'm thinking that you can think of nothing to counter my argument so this is all that you can come up with.

Anyways, I think that most white (anglo saxon/old money) Americans are simply confusing "world re-balance" with people wanting to stomp down white people around the globe.

It's about creating a world where there is no longer one sole superpower like America or former Western European Imperialists going around and bullying people and pushing a white-Western European-supremacist (in this case, though it could be any race/ethnic bloc) agenda. Basically a world where there is no "racial hierarchy" created by artificial means (economic sabatoge, pollution, biological/chemical warfare, cultural propaganda/brainwashing, other underhanded tactics).

Is a world where all races just treat each other as motherf***ing human beings so wrong? Treating each other as equals and not judging based on appearance or culture alone. Is that so bad? Are some of you people so insecure that you cannot live without your privilege or cannot fathom and do not want to see your artificially/Hollywood/PsychOps created prestige diminish?

Whites in Europe have every right to kick out all non-whites. They are after all white countries, so I see nothing wrong with keeping them white. It is the idiotic governments in Europe letting all the immigrants in. Don't look at me and blame me for that. I'm American, aint anywhere near Europe.

America is a different story though. So maybe white (western European/Anglo) Americans should stop bitching and moaning about non-whites increasing in numbers in America, especially when America was originally a non-white land, and the west coast was dominated by Asians/Hispanics long before the Anglo Saxons got there. If they really hate other races so much, why don't they go back to Europe, just like how they LOVE telling Asian guys to "GO BACK TO CHINA" even if we aren't from China and were born and raised here in the states and even if we aren't ethnically Chinese.

All the different races in the US might have slightly different cultures or beliefs, but in the end we all came to America for two ideas -> the idea of a "free land" and a "democratic system" that will ensure "justice and liberty" (although this was clearly false advertising).
Being Asian, I can understand your anger and hostility towards White people lone_yakuza. I've been mistreated by Whites in the past as well. But just as I've met many White racists, I've also encountered many racist Black and Hispanic as well; in fact, when I was growing up, it was the racist Blacks and Hispanic kids that was always messing with me and the other Asian kids in school than the White kids. Anyway, like I mentioned many times before in the forum, the racial situation is fuc*ed up in the United States, and the best thing to do is to leave the country--whether your Black, Asian, White or whatever.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Yeah, you're right. Let's throw down and settle this thing, fo-real.

Drifting!

You represent the Old-School West Koast ChiNeze Boyz, and I'll take the Desert Cowboys.

You bring a Toyota Chaser, and I'll bring a Dodge Charger.

Of course, I'll win -- since your turbocharger will be running on pure "hot air".
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I guess I am lucky in a way that I don't view Asian women in a sexual manner at all and am not interested in Asian girls, or else I would be pretty damn pissed like some other Asian guys about how Asian women are the ultimate race traitors. They marry out at 4-5 times the rate of any other race of girls.

Asian girls -> easy to brainwash, easy to manipulate/easily suggestible, herd mentaliy, materialistic as f**k, not that intelligent, like to spread their legs at the smallest hint of prestige or wealth or status.

It's kind of funny that white guys think that they can insult me by trying to smear it in my face that they have an Asian girlfriend when it is easy as f**k to get an Asian girlfriend, considering all the Hollywood pro-anglo-white-male brainwashing and programming that has gone into the brains of Asian girls around the world.
Ain't that the truth. Many of the Asian male posters on this forum can attest to your comments. There are many threads relating to that very sad subject.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Wow, I didn't realize how much this thread would get off-track and off-topic, LOL. Let's get back on topic, please. Interesting responses though...