Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Alex Jones and Joel Skousen--Surviving post America collapse

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Disillusioned_American » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:26 pm

lone_yakuza wrote:I was prepared to give up many freedoms to join the US military and serve this country as an officer DESPITE the fact that it hates my guts just because I am mostly Asian in terms of ethnicity. I didn't end up joining because of climate issues. However, I would still sign up for a minimum of 4 years and volunteer my time if I could and if I can get my issues fixed. Why? Because I have honor and believe it is the duty of a citizen to be a part of the armed forces that protects the country, EVEN if I disagree with many of America's imperialist policies and racist a** motherfuckers such as yourself. Why? Because I know what loyalty means. Maybe I am forced to protect ungrateful f***ing racist kunts such as yourself, but I believe in democracy (unfortunately America has shown that it is really not much of a democracy) and the degree of "freedom" that America provides, so I am willing to defend it.


Whereas I actually DID serve in the military, and put MY life on the line, only to come back to a country populated to the brim with hypocritical racist assholes like yourself, who didn't even serve, yet you want to act like you did anything for me? You sound like you're a frustrated asian psychopath about to go on a college shooting rampage, fuckhead.

lone_yakuza wrote:Also, the only reason western peoples are "physically superior" is because of nutrition and a relatively unpolluted environment... Just take a look at America's white trash and many Eastern Europeans who suffered many wars in the late 1900s. Most of them are also very short, weak, and generally not as intelligent. Why? because of lack of resources for proper nutrition, and a lack of good education.


HAH! Eastern Europeans are some of the biggest, strongest "white" folks that there are in the world! They dominate in so many sports, including strong-man competitions. As for "white-trash," as you call them, white rednecks that farm in the south and midwest are some of the most solidly-built people in this country. I guess I agree with you that they are well fed, but they would most certainly be considered "white trash," "hicks," "rednecks," or some other derogatory term that some mean-spirited, frustrated virgin like yourself would call them.

BTW, I suppose you call the Ottoman Empire white imperialism too, huh?

lone_yakuza wrote:It's kind of funny that white guys think that they can insult me by trying to smear it in my face that they have an Asian girlfriend when it is easy as f**k to get an Asian girlfriend, considering all the Hollywood pro-anglo-white-male brainwashing and programming that has gone into the brains of Asian girls around the world.


Well if it's of any consolation to you, I have absolutely ZERO interest in dating or sleeping with Asian women, and I have never had any interest in them. Though I suppose you'll just accuse me of being a white supremacist for some hogwash for having my own tastes and desires, since either way I'm wrong according to someone like you.

lone_yakuza wrote:Take your white supremacist shit and go back to stormfront. You are a disgrace to your own race because people like you that have committed all of these things on the world (or agree with those atrocities) have gone against every GOOD Christian teaching there ever was and also against many of Europe's knightly traditions of protecting the weak and innocent against those who believe that "might means right."


I'm staying right here, whether you like it or not. I've been here longer, and I'm not about to let some quack-job like you run me off. I have more of a reason to want to find happiness abroad than you ever will, whether you believe that or not (I don't have to prove myself to some f***ing ladyboy c**t like you).

Stop projecting all of your hatred onto me; you don't know what I think and feel, bitch. BTW, my brother-in-law is 100% Japanese, and I bet he would hate your dumb f***ing ass just as much as I do.
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:49 pm







Postby Jester » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:03 pm

Disillusioned_American wrote:..You sound like you're a frustrated asian psychopath about to go on a college shooting rampage....


I just thought he was kinda emo.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby zboy1 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:12 pm

STAY ON TOPIC, FOLKS, PLEASE!

or I'm going to be forced to temporarily ban some people.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4445
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby lone_yakuza » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:54 pm

.
Last edited by lone_yakuza on Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:48 pm

Postby lone_yakuza » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:57 pm

.
Last edited by lone_yakuza on Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:48 pm

Postby zboy1 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:31 pm

lone_yakuza wrote:
zboy1 wrote:STAY ON TOPIC, FOLKS, PLEASE!

or I'm going to be forced to temporarily ban some people.


Well I think it is on topic because I was pointing out how Alex Jones and Joe Skousken are talking about Russia and China's atrocities yet conveniently ignores what America and the western european imperialists have done since the early 1800s.

They seem to be nostalgic about a past America.... a past America where lynching blacks and Asians were perfectly ok things to do. Even many people nowadays wouldn't bat an eyelid if that happened.


ALex Jones and Joel Skousen remind me of those cooky John Bircher's always demonizing Russia and China as the boogieman, when in reality, it's the international bankers, the Zionists, and the NWO elites that are in charge of the world. That's why I take everything they say with a grain of salt. I posted the video because it's a good instructional video pointing out the safe areas in the U.S. when the SHTF scenario occurs. I also recommend getting Joel's book--it's full of maps and pointers for those interested in preparing for the next disaster when it hits.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4445
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby Cornfed » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:42 pm

lone_yakuza wrote: The USA was originally envisioned as a country for all immigrants of all races/colors/creeds.

Bullshit. Any reading on the subject would tell you that America is a North European protestant project. There was actually a lot of debate as to whether even Germans could ever be considered real Americans or not. Other races were subsequently foisted on America by the Anglo-Zionist elite in order to weaken American society, which is one of the reasons that America now sucks.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4654
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby lone_yakuza » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:58 pm

.
Last edited by lone_yakuza on Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:48 pm

Postby Disillusioned_American » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:11 pm

lone_yakuza wrote:That's good for you that you served the country. But, I highly doubt you did it to protect non-white Americans, especially because you seem to be bitching about how America is becoming non-white. Probably did it because you wanted to go kill some "ragheads"/"towelheads."

How am I a hypocritical racist when I am simply pointing out the historical fact that America was never a white country? I already said that I agree with Europe staying all white because those are and have always been all-white countries. If you hate America becoming non-white so much, why don't you tell that Japanese brother in law of yours to go back to Asia?

I'm pretty sure your brother in law would agree with me about a lot of this stuff unless he is one of those Asian guys who likes to stick his head in the sand like an ostrich or is blindly pro American and pro-anglo.

How is pointing out the genocide of Native Americans and hypocritical actions of the US government, especially towards Asian males from the 1800s until present, hypocritical when it is America that has been hypocritical?

Protecting freedom and democracy, yet minorities always get persecuted or have unfair laws set against them or have the private sector discriminating against them, even if the law protects the minorities.

Actually no they aren't. I've been around "white trash" a lot. Note that I'm just using the term that other white people call them. I just consider them midwesterners and lower-class people. Nothing about malice, unless they are the kind to be pro-KKK. Most of them are quite skinny and unless they lift as a hobby or to impress the girls and have been doing so for a few years, most of them are very weak, even when they have the best nutrition in the world. I've seen some of those guys lift every day for a year or more and barely gain any muscle. Probably because they don't know wtf they are doing.
Lots of them are skinny just like a lot of the Asians straight from Asia or blacks straight from Africa that you think are so "weak." Most of them don't even know the proper amount of protein they are supposed to eat to build... downright ignorant about nutrition.

The Ottoman Empire didn't go around the world, destroying cultures, stealing cultural treasures, creating unfair trade laws, and being bitch-like, underhanded, dishonorable, dickless Western European imperialists.

"ladyboy c**t like you"

Yeah that tells me a lot about your attitudes towards Asians. Your racist attitudes speak for themselves. All I needed was to post some facts about western imperialist atrocities and to point out that America was never a white country in the first place to get you riled up. Aren't you proud of all that your ancestors have done? Pillaging and raping the world? Aren't you proud that the US is doing the same in the Middle East right now? Why don't you go back there for another tour and go kill some more "towelheads?"

Bet you'd love to see America invade Asia wouldn't you? Too bad America has a history of getting its a** kicked even when Asians are helping them, like in Vietnam or in Korea.


Wow, you got some nerve kid, to presume to know so much about my intentions and ancestry. When the hell did I complain about America becoming a non-white country? I think you've got me mixed up with another poster.

I'm going to admit something; I feel pretty damn insulted for you to have made such presumptuous and erroneous claims regarding the intentions of my military service, and my attitude towards non-whites in general. I am reluctant to admit that, since I'm pretty sure you'll take that as a stroke to your inflated ego, knowing that you upset me - the cracker-supremacist - that much. Some of the best friends I've ever had were made while in the military, and include Asians, Blacks, and Mexicans. A handful of these people I have a connection with that you could never fathom, ever. And I don't hate Arabs in any way, shape or form. I get along better with the Pakistanis here in the States than I do most white people.

You don't know my ancestors, you don't know their sins, and you don't know their accomplishments. I'm going to leave my response to that particular topic at that.

Another thing; you don't know jack sh*t about the history of the Balkan Peninsula, and it shows with your comments regarding the Ottoman-Turkish Empire.

Also, you claim that most Whites are weak trash (I never called Blacks weak, as you seem to imply; again, you must have had me mixed up with another racist evil honkey on this board). Well, you also mentioned in another thread something about your white friends going sailing or to the beach, and something else about one of your acquaintances attending Stamford University. This indicates to me that you are from the East Coast; specifically New England. How much traveling within the US have you actually done? I am in the Mid-South region, and I can tell you first hand that, in general, the white men out here - especially those with a family history in the farming and ranching industries - are some of the most sturdily-built guys I have seen in this country, end of story. I've been around the US more than you have, so I have something to compare to what I see here. In addition to that, it surprises me that, if you are in fact from the E. Coast, you are complaining about white "stormfronter" types around you. I am originally from that region, and most of the White people there are and have traditionally been the most liberal, minority-worshipping and pathetic asshats I have ever seen, so it surprises me that you would have any complaints about them at all.

Sorry for the insults, but people like you have really rubbed me the wrong way on here in the past, and I am about fed up with it all. I think that after this weekend, I will try to sell my computer, and get away from the internet for a little while; it's obviously not good for my health. I should be using this time to plan my next overseas excursion, instead of arguing with immature, sadistic people that seem to enjoy inflicting mental agony on others they perceive as their enemy. I'm glad you never joined the service; I would have hated to have an military officer with a mindset like yours giving my troops orders, and possibly putting lives needlessly at risk due to your convoluted perspective on other human beings. Peace.
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:49 pm

Postby lone_yakuza » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:46 pm

.
Last edited by lone_yakuza on Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:48 pm

Postby Disillusioned_American » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:54 pm

zboy1 wrote:STAY ON TOPIC, FOLKS, PLEASE!

or I'm going to be forced to temporarily ban some people.


In response to the original topic, I just have to mention something that one of Winston's associates told him regarding this subject (from another thread):

My advice: Get out now. Move to a country that does not have a welfare system. A country in which it's basically "work, have friends, or starve." People in such a country still know what work is. They know how to survive."


This is so key right here! Once you spend a decent amount of time in developing countries where true economic impoverishment is the norm, and has been for some time, you can actually feel a lot more at ease (depending on how your race factors into your surrounding environment) than you do in America, because in these other countries, the citizens are very accustomed to dealing with economic hardship and political corruption. They are less likely to panic and kill off their neighbors in a riot just because their currency and marketplace takes a hit all of a sudden. Stashing away canned goods is something that only countryside peasants do in other countries.

That's why I get so sick of all of these stupid "Doomsday" scenario TV and internet radio shows. I can't stand that goddamn Alex Jones asswipe; that guy's voice alone makes me nauseous. I do everything I can to avoid these stupid "prepper"- mentality dickheads wherever I am. All that shit does is raise my blood pressure, and besides that, I know that if I had a bunch of gold and silver, weapons and canned goods, some f***ing asshole who is less worthy than I and who has more fire power would eventually rob me of it once the SHTF, since I have no community in this sh*t country to watch my back. Not to mention that having a bunch of shit stockpiled would only impede my ability to relocated to a more desirable country.
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:49 pm

Postby lavezzi » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:43 am

deep identification with race is a form of emotional insability and delusion where an individual identifies with their perceived race and argues in its favor with tremendous bias, causing them to become completely out of touch with reality and only interested in satisfying their own fantasies. i would like to see all humans standing on their own two feet and becoming individuals rather than simply being sheep.
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Postby zboy1 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:28 am

If Yakuza and Disillusioned_American don't chill with the racial flame wars, I'm going to have to temporarily ban both of you for a week.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4445
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby Disillusioned_American » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:22 am

lavezzi wrote:deep identification with race is a form of emotional insability and delusion where an individual identifies with their perceived race and argues in its favor with tremendous bias, causing them to become completely out of touch with reality and only interested in satisfying their own fantasies. i would like to see all humans standing on their own two feet and becoming individuals rather than simply being sheep.


Layoff the LSD for a while... your ramblings are becoming more and more incoherent lately.
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 195
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:49 pm

Postby lavezzi » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:36 am

Disillusioned_American wrote:
lavezzi wrote:deep identification with race is a form of emotional insability and delusion where an individual identifies with their perceived race and argues in its favor with tremendous bias, causing them to become completely out of touch with reality and only interested in satisfying their own fantasies. i would like to see all humans standing on their own two feet and becoming individuals rather than simply being sheep.


Layoff the LSD for a while... your ramblings are becoming more and more incoherent lately.


thank you, that is the purpose of them, to be incohererent with what is thought to be reality but is actually a not too disobvious illusion.
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Previous

Return to North America, Domestic Relocation

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest