Death By Foreclosure

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Death By Foreclosure

Post by Taco »

Home foreclosures continue to increase nationwide.

Home Not So Sweet Home
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... Ki2i14AfVU#!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Death By Foreclosure

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Taco wrote:Home foreclosures continue to increase nationwide.

Home Not So Sweet Home
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... Ki2i14AfVU#!
Interestingly you do not have to pay mortgages in the US....I am well aware how to not pay a mortgage...but I am not willing to talk about that until AFTER we deal with crimes against father.

And these people killing themselves when they have their houses stolen are the SAME people who LAUGHED at men in divorce having their house stolen from them.

So these people can die as far as I am concerned. They stood by and allowed good men to die and did nothing....so they should get the same help they offered others. None.

Instant karma....this is what happens to people who do not care about other people....they get what they deserve. What they allowed to happen to others.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
targetguy
Freshman Poster

divorce and height of the frenzy realestate market

Post by targetguy »

8) i was forced to sell at the height of the realestate peak when the house went from 150 to 400 thousand. My x thought this was a oportune time to divorce. Little did she know that the next house she bought with that money went down from 350 to 100 thousand on the downturn of realestate that is still going on. so i say what goes around comes around. This no fault divorce here can happen anytime, I just hope the next marrrage is a little better and less money hungry then the last a lot of countries out there there is no alimony child support or split of assets. i guess because not a lot to split in poorer countries. The worst may be down the road for the usa with a dollar collapse and realestate right behind it as a lot of predictors are saying and fema camps are ready for those who dont cooperate.
no scammers
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Re: divorce and height of the frenzy realestate market

Post by Rocky Top »

targetguy wrote:8) i was forced to sell at the height of the realestate peak when the house went from 150 to 400 thousand. My x thought this was a oportune time to divorce. Little did she know that the next house she bought with that money went down from 350 to 100 thousand on the downturn of realestate that is still going on. so i say what goes around comes around. This no fault divorce here can happen anytime, I just hope the next marrrage is a little better and less money hungry then the last a lot of countries out there there is no alimony child support or split of assets. i guess because not a lot to split in poorer countries. The worst may be down the road for the usa with a dollar collapse and realestate right behind it as a lot of predictors are saying and fema camps are ready for those who dont cooperate.
A lot of countries? Really... Like which countries?
targetguy
Freshman Poster

non alimony countries

Post by targetguy »

8) I think the non alimony countries are philippines and russia from what i read somewhere. It may be also that there may be laws on the books but tuff to enforce with the lower wages or hidden if any wages that some divorces make. Even in the us if someone works for tips or doesnt claim imcome it is tuff to collect from them. There are a lot of illegitimate chidren in the pi and i have not heard of many success stories of the wife collecting child support or alimony when the x is a trike driver cash business. This is another reason foreign women prefer usa men because more assets they can get here if things go wrong.
no scammers
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Rocky Top wrote:
targetguy wrote:8) i was forced to sell at the height of the realestate peak when the house went from 150 to 400 thousand. My x thought this was a oportune time to divorce. Little did she know that the next house she bought with that money went down from 350 to 100 thousand on the downturn of realestate that is still going on. so i say what goes around comes around. This no fault divorce here can happen anytime, I just hope the next marrrage is a little better and less money hungry then the last a lot of countries out there there is no alimony child support or split of assets. i guess because not a lot to split in poorer countries. The worst may be down the road for the usa with a dollar collapse and realestate right behind it as a lot of predictors are saying and fema camps are ready for those who dont cooperate.
Like all english speaking countries if you bother to educate yourselves.

Alimony and child support are voluntary payments. I have proven this. I have told at LEAST 10,000 men about this and how to refuse to volunteer.

ONE has tried it and was successful.

So you men DESERVE to be paying alimony and child support if you are too stupid to learn how to NOT VOLUNTEER.

I have created EVERYTHING you men need to live in freedom and you choose to live in slavery. NOT MY PROBLEM.

Since men did not accept my FREE GIFT of everything they need to know to live in freedom I had to put such onto a commercial footing.

Now men can have all the freedom they are willing to pay for.

Freedom is NOT FREE.

If men expect someone else to ensure their freedom for FREE they are hoping for something that has never existed.

Your guvment does not even enslave you for free. The guvment makes you pay the price of your own enslavement via "taxes".

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Rocky Top wrote:
Like all english speaking countries if you bother to educate yourselves.

Alimony and child support are voluntary payments. I have proven this. I have told at LEAST 10,000 men about this and how to refuse to volunteer.

ONE has tried it and was successful.

So you men DESERVE to be paying alimony and child support if you are too stupid to learn how to NOT VOLUNTEER.

I have created EVERYTHING you men need to live in freedom and you choose to live in slavery. NOT MY PROBLEM.

Since men did not accept my FREE GIFT of everything they need to know to live in freedom I had to put such onto a commercial footing.

Now men can have all the freedom they are willing to pay for.

Freedom is NOT FREE.

If men expect someone else to ensure their freedom for FREE they are hoping for something that has never existed.

Your guvment does not even enslave you for free. The guvment makes you pay the price of your own enslavement via "taxes".

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx
Peter be careful you don't cause a good man trouble by giving bad advice.

The question is not about political philosophy, common law or political resistance. it is about practical places to find a woman.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: non alimony countries

Post by Jester »

targetguy wrote:8) I think the non alimony countries are philippines and russia from what i read somewhere. It may be also that there may be laws on the books but tuff to enforce with the lower wages or hidden if any wages that some divorces make. Even in the us if someone works for tips or doesnt claim imcome it is tuff to collect from them. There are a lot of illegitimate chidren in the pi and i have not heard of many success stories of the wife collecting child support or alimony when the x is a trike driver cash business. This is another reason foreign women prefer usa men because more assets they can get here if things go wrong.
Try Thailand, Central America, Andean countries in Latin America, Ethiopia, elsewhere in Africa, Moslem countries. Less advanced, less feminist less Western places.

Remember to check for no child support as awell as no alimoney.

Hint:

Google it as if you are a feminist looking to see where oppression still occurs.