Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


What's Better- San Francisco or Tempe/Scottsdale ?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

What's Better- San Francisco or Tempe/Scottsdale ?

Postby The Arab » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:21 pm

I have a choice of transferring to SFSU, or ASU.

What would you choose ? Where are the girls easier and more down to earth ?
The Arab
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:25 am

Postby Ned Zeppelin » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:23 pm

I would go to Arizona, mainly because I hate Frisco.
Ned Zeppelin
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:10 pm

Postby The Arab » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:34 pm

Ned Zeppelin wrote:I would go to Arizona, mainly because I hate Frisco.


Can you elaborate on why you hate San Francisco, or "Frisco" as you amusingly refer it.

I'm looking for a place with hotter girls, and more laid back lifestyle and easy to meet people.
The Arab
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:25 am

Postby momopi » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:17 am

SF has good and bad points. The bay area is densely populated (more girls) with lots of IT job opportunities. But the traffic and housing costs is undesirable. You should not expect the girls to be "easy" to date, but there are a lot of them in the SF/SJ area. Also, the area has high immigrant population, if you want to date 1st and 1.5 gen immigrants.

I vacation up in Napa Valley almost every year. Once you enter Napa and drive North (St Helena, Calistoga, etc) through the winery region of Sonoma & Russian River, it's a pretty laid back area.

https://picasaweb.google.com/1128411278 ... ineryTour#


I have very little experience with AZ and cannot speak for the area.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4711
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:44 am
Location: Orange County, California

Postby Dogboy86 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:08 am

Arizona is great, a good mix of professional women and country girls. I know Phx Sosa and I still get flirted with here in AZ which is differant than most report here.
Last edited by Dogboy86 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:09 pm
Location: Safford, Az.

Re: What's Better- San Francisco or Tempe/Scottsdale ?

Postby OutWest » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:24 am

The Arab wrote:I have a choice of transferring to SFSU, or ASU.

What would you choose ? Where are the girls easier and more down to earth ?


Not quite sure if you mean work or going to grad school or something, but in any case, Tempe is far more affordable for a comparable
place. ASU is known as THE party school.
It is not a small school- in fact it is the largest public university in the US. Hard to compare the two schools otherwise...



Outwest
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2061
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby odbo » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:04 am

San Francisco is now officially a shithole. Because of the cost of living most of the residents are middle-aged white-collar feminist/lesbian types and their effeminate pussy-whipped husbands. And then on top of that there's gays, bums and niggers everywhere. It's not a good environment which is why virtually everyone who starts a family (by having kids) ends up leaving.

Since you have white fever (like every other Arab) you should go to Arizona. The schools in San Francisco are full of studious Chinese girls and Filipinos trying to act black. There are almost no attractive white women. Also, if you are half as handsome as you claim you will get a lot of unwanted attention from the fags.

California in general is somewhere men should avoid (for pulling women), but life in the cultural "capital" can be especially trying. Say.. You wake up at 6am and walk to the bus stop. Get thrown out of the line mosh-pit or rugby style by Chinese grandmas hardened by Communism. Get on the bus, get the "you're gonna get raped" glance either from lispy bottom-boys or armed good for nothing niggers. Get off the bus and get eyed again by greedy bums who make more money sitting on the corner than you do at work. Arrive at work, get eyed by man-hating c**ts. Leave work, spend 2 hours commuting home because of slut walk or some other liberal nonsense that cordoned off the streets. Arrive at tiny home which costs most of your wages to rent. Find some beaner or angry hippy tried to break into your home but settled for your neighbor's car instead. After boarding up the window you turn on tv to relax because there's jack shit to do otherwise, but most of the local channels are in Chinese.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby gsjackson » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:12 am

I've lived in both areas, and am currently in Tucson, AZ. Obviously, there's a big climate difference. SF has a temperate and invigorating climate -- about 65 degrees year round. The Phoenix area is brutally hot for almost half the year, but very pleasant during much of the school year.

If your criteria is women, and you're looking for hot college girls, ASU is one of the first places in the country anybody thinks about. Plenty of them and good looking. They're not the sharpest knives in the drawer, and you have to play domination games with them, but beddable.

As for a laid-back atmosphere, AZ definitely gets the nod.

There are lots of reasons to go to SF, but with your stated criteria AZ is an obvious choice.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1471
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA

Postby Repatriate » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:55 am

odbo wrote:San Francisco is now officially a shithole. Because of the cost of living most of the residents are middle-aged white-collar feminist/lesbian types and their effeminate pussy-whipped husbands. And then on top of that there's gays, bums and niggers everywhere. It's not a good environment which is why virtually everyone who starts a family (by having kids) ends up leaving.

Since you have white fever (like every other Arab) you should go to Arizona. The schools in San Francisco are full of studious Chinese girls and Filipinos trying to act black. There are almost no attractive white women. Also, if you are half as handsome as you claim you will get a lot of unwanted attention from the fags.

California in general is somewhere men should avoid (for pulling women), but life in the cultural "capital" can be especially trying. Say.. You wake up at 6am and walk to the bus stop. Get thrown out of the line mosh-pit or rugby style by Chinese grandmas hardened by Communism. Get on the bus, get the "you're gonna get raped" glance either from lispy bottom-boys or armed good for nothing niggers. Get off the bus and get eyed again by greedy bums who make more money sitting on the corner than you do at work. Arrive at work, get eyed by man-hating c**ts. Leave work, spend 2 hours commuting home because of slut walk or some other liberal nonsense that cordoned off the streets. Arrive at tiny home which costs most of your wages to rent. Find some beaner or angry hippy tried to break into your home but settled for your neighbor's car instead. After boarding up the window you turn on tv to relax because there's jack shit to do otherwise, but most of the local channels are in Chinese.


This is a glorious rant. :lol:

Arab, I don't think you'll have that great of a time at either place. Arizona is full of white supremacists. They keep voting in Sheriff Arpaio if that tells you anything. They hate blacks and browns there with a passion. I can't imagine as a proud Arab man you'll be considered anything but the lowest of muslim terrorist scum polluting their pearly white neighborhoods.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby OutWest » Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:21 pm

Repatriate wrote:
odbo wrote:San Francisco is now officially a shithole. Because of the cost of living most of the residents are middle-aged white-collar feminist/lesbian types and their effeminate pussy-whipped husbands. And then on top of that there's gays, bums and niggers everywhere. It's not a good environment which is why virtually everyone who starts a family (by having kids) ends up leaving.

Since you have white fever (like every other Arab) you should go to Arizona. The schools in San Francisco are full of studious Chinese girls and Filipinos trying to act black. There are almost no attractive white women. Also, if you are half as handsome as you claim you will get a lot of unwanted attention from the fags.

California in general is somewhere men should avoid (for pulling women), but life in the cultural "capital" can be especially trying. Say.. You wake up at 6am and walk to the bus stop. Get thrown out of the line mosh-pit or rugby style by Chinese grandmas hardened by Communism. Get on the bus, get the "you're gonna get raped" glance either from lispy bottom-boys or armed good for nothing niggers. Get off the bus and get eyed again by greedy bums who make more money sitting on the corner than you do at work. Arrive at work, get eyed by man-hating c**ts. Leave work, spend 2 hours commuting home because of slut walk or some other liberal nonsense that cordoned off the streets. Arrive at tiny home which costs most of your wages to rent. Find some beaner or angry hippy tried to break into your home but settled for your neighbor's car instead. After boarding up the window you turn on tv to relax because there's jack shit to do otherwise, but most of the local channels are in Chinese.


This is a glorious rant. :lol:

Arab, I don't think you'll have that great of a time at either place. Arizona is full of white supremacists. They keep voting in Sheriff Arpaio if that tells you anything. They hate blacks and browns there with a passion. I can't imagine as a proud Arab man you'll be considered anything but the lowest of muslim terrorist scum polluting their pearly white neighborhoods.


Having lived for years in Arizona and even now when I return to the states I work out of Arizona, what you say is nonsense.
Disliking ILLEGAL immigration does not mean you are a racist- but at any rate, you are just parroting some news media lib-tards.
Arizona has a large Arab population, especially around Tempe.


Outwest
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2061
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby Jester » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:43 pm

odbo wrote:San Francisco is now officially a shithole. Because of the cost of living most of the residents are middle-aged white-collar feminist/lesbian types and their effeminate pussy-whipped husbands. And then on top of that there's gays, bums and niggers everywhere. It's not a good environment which is why virtually everyone who starts a family (by having kids) ends up leaving.

Since you have white fever (like every other Arab) you should go to Arizona. The schools in San Francisco are full of studious Chinese girls and Filipinos trying to act black. There are almost no attractive white women. Also, if you are half as handsome as you claim you will get a lot of unwanted attention from the fags.

California in general is somewhere men should avoid (for pulling women), but life in the cultural "capital" can be especially trying. Say.. You wake up at 6am and walk to the bus stop. Get thrown out of the line mosh-pit or rugby style by Chinese grandmas hardened by Communism. Get on the bus, get the "you're gonna get raped" glance either from lispy bottom-boys or armed good for nothing niggers. Get off the bus and get eyed again by greedy bums who make more money sitting on the corner than you do at work. Arrive at work, get eyed by man-hating c**ts. Leave work, spend 2 hours commuting home because of slut walk or some other liberal nonsense that cordoned off the streets. Arrive at tiny home which costs most of your wages to rent. Find some beaner or angry hippy tried to break into your home but settled for your neighbor's car instead. After boarding up the window you turn on tv to relax because there's jack shit to do otherwise, but most of the local channels are in Chinese.


:lol:

Don't doubt a word of what you said, though.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Jester » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:50 pm

Repatriate wrote:
Arab, I don't think you'll have that great of a time at either place. Arizona is full of white supremacists. They keep voting in Sheriff Arpaio if that tells you anything. They hate blacks and browns there with a passion. I can't imagine as a proud Arab man you'll be considered anything but the lowest of muslim terrorist scum polluting their pearly white neighborhoods.


Kinda disagree here.

Ladislav has written about how there is no instinctive racism, just annoyance with "others" when their numbers are too large. In other words, if you're one more "beaner", you're dull, or maybe demographic threat. OTOH, if you're the only Arab at a sorority party, you're interesting.

Btw from what I've heard about Arpaio, I like him - and yet ALL my friends are Latino and Middle Eastern immigrants, a few illegal.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Repatriate » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:34 pm

OutWest wrote: Having lived for years in Arizona and even now when I return to the states I work out of Arizona, what you say is nonsense.
Disliking ILLEGAL immigration does not mean you are a racist- but at any rate, you are just parroting some news media lib-tards.
Arizona has a large Arab population, especially around Tempe.


Outwest

If Arizona is so great what are you doing cavorting around the Philippines dating brown/yellow women. Shouldn't you be there building a life in that great state to protect it against the libtard and illegal invasion?
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby Maker55 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:35 pm

odbo wrote:San Francisco is now officially a shithole. Because of the cost of living most of the residents are middle-aged white-collar feminist/lesbian types and their effeminate pussy-whipped husbands. And then on top of that there's gays, bums and niggers everywhere. It's not a good environment which is why virtually everyone who starts a family (by having kids) ends up leaving.

Since you have white fever (like every other Arab) you should go to Arizona. The schools in San Francisco are full of studious Chinese girls and Filipinos trying to act black. There are almost no attractive white women. Also, if you are half as handsome as you claim you will get a lot of unwanted attention from the fags.

California in general is somewhere men should avoid (for pulling women), but life in the cultural "capital" can be especially trying. Say.. You wake up at 6am and walk to the bus stop. Get thrown out of the line mosh-pit or rugby style by Chinese grandmas hardened by Communism. Get on the bus, get the "you're gonna get raped" glance either from lispy bottom-boys or armed good for nothing niggers. Get off the bus and get eyed again by greedy bums who make more money sitting on the corner than you do at work. Arrive at work, get eyed by man-hating c**ts. Leave work, spend 2 hours commuting home because of slut walk or some other liberal nonsense that cordoned off the streets. Arrive at tiny home which costs most of your wages to rent. Find some beaner or angry hippy tried to break into your home but settled for your neighbor's car instead. After boarding up the window you turn on tv to relax because there's jack shit to do otherwise, but most of the local channels are in Chinese.


You got attacked and beat up by blacks, didn't you?

And you hate all blacks because of it.

I hope a bunch of blacks tie you up and lynch you on a tree.
Maker55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 am

Postby lavezzi » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:00 pm

I once had an American friend here from Arizona, he always made it out to be a "p***y paradise" equivalent to the image of the Philippines painted by that model guy in his recent trip report. Any truth in this?
lavezzi
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Location: Republic of Éire

Next

Return to North America, Domestic Relocation

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests