What's Better- San Francisco or Tempe/Scottsdale ?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
The Arab
Freshman Poster

What's Better- San Francisco or Tempe/Scottsdale ?

Post by The Arab »

I have a choice of transferring to SFSU, or ASU.

What would you choose ? Where are the girls easier and more down to earth ?
Ned Zeppelin
Freshman Poster

Post by Ned Zeppelin »

I would go to Arizona, mainly because I hate Frisco.
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Post by The Arab »

Ned Zeppelin wrote:I would go to Arizona, mainly because I hate Frisco.
Can you elaborate on why you hate San Francisco, or "Frisco" as you amusingly refer it.

I'm looking for a place with hotter girls, and more laid back lifestyle and easy to meet people.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

SF has good and bad points. The bay area is densely populated (more girls) with lots of IT job opportunities. But the traffic and housing costs is undesirable. You should not expect the girls to be "easy" to date, but there are a lot of them in the SF/SJ area. Also, the area has high immigrant population, if you want to date 1st and 1.5 gen immigrants.

I vacation up in Napa Valley almost every year. Once you enter Napa and drive North (St Helena, Calistoga, etc) through the winery region of Sonoma & Russian River, it's a pretty laid back area.

https://picasaweb.google.com/1128411278 ... WineryTour#

I have very little experience with AZ and cannot speak for the area.
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

Arizona is great, a good mix of professional women and country girls. I know Phx Sosa and I still get flirted with here in AZ which is differant than most report here.
Last edited by Dogboy86 on June 27th, 2012, 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: What's Better- San Francisco or Tempe/Scottsdale ?

Post by OutWest »

The Arab wrote:I have a choice of transferring to SFSU, or ASU.

What would you choose ? Where are the girls easier and more down to earth ?
Not quite sure if you mean work or going to grad school or something, but in any case, Tempe is far more affordable for a comparable
place. ASU is known as THE party school.
It is not a small school- in fact it is the largest public university in the US. Hard to compare the two schools otherwise...

Outwest
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

San Francisco is now officially a shithole. Because of the cost of living most of the residents are middle-aged white-collar feminist/lesbian types and their effeminate p***y-whipped husbands. And then on top of that there's gays, bums and niggers everywhere. It's not a good environment which is why virtually everyone who starts a family (by having kids) ends up leaving.

Since you have white fever (like every other Arab) you should go to Arizona. The schools in San Francisco are full of studious Chinese girls and Filipinos trying to act black. There are almost no attractive white women. Also, if you are half as handsome as you claim you will get a lot of unwanted attention from the fags.

California in general is somewhere men should avoid (for pulling women), but life in the cultural "capital" can be especially trying. Say.. You wake up at 6am and walk to the bus stop. Get thrown out of the line mosh-pit or rugby style by Chinese grandmas hardened by Communism. Get on the bus, get the "you're gonna get raped" glance either from lispy bottom-boys or armed good for nothing niggers. Get off the bus and get eyed again by greedy bums who make more money sitting on the corner than you do at work. Arrive at work, get eyed by man-hating cunts. Leave work, spend 2 hours commuting home because of slut walk or some other liberal nonsense that cordoned off the streets. Arrive at tiny home which costs most of your wages to rent. Find some beaner or angry hippy tried to break into your home but settled for your neighbor's car instead. After boarding up the window you turn on tv to relax because there's jack shit to do otherwise, but most of the local channels are in Chinese.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I've lived in both areas, and am currently in Tucson, AZ. Obviously, there's a big climate difference. SF has a temperate and invigorating climate -- about 65 degrees year round. The Phoenix area is brutally hot for almost half the year, but very pleasant during much of the school year.

If your criteria is women, and you're looking for hot college girls, ASU is one of the first places in the country anybody thinks about. Plenty of them and good looking. They're not the sharpest knives in the drawer, and you have to play domination games with them, but beddable.

As for a laid-back atmosphere, AZ definitely gets the nod.

There are lots of reasons to go to SF, but with your stated criteria AZ is an obvious choice.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

odbo wrote:San Francisco is now officially a shithole. Because of the cost of living most of the residents are middle-aged white-collar feminist/lesbian types and their effeminate p***y-whipped husbands. And then on top of that there's gays, bums and niggers everywhere. It's not a good environment which is why virtually everyone who starts a family (by having kids) ends up leaving.

Since you have white fever (like every other Arab) you should go to Arizona. The schools in San Francisco are full of studious Chinese girls and Filipinos trying to act black. There are almost no attractive white women. Also, if you are half as handsome as you claim you will get a lot of unwanted attention from the fags.

California in general is somewhere men should avoid (for pulling women), but life in the cultural "capital" can be especially trying. Say.. You wake up at 6am and walk to the bus stop. Get thrown out of the line mosh-pit or rugby style by Chinese grandmas hardened by Communism. Get on the bus, get the "you're gonna get raped" glance either from lispy bottom-boys or armed good for nothing niggers. Get off the bus and get eyed again by greedy bums who make more money sitting on the corner than you do at work. Arrive at work, get eyed by man-hating cunts. Leave work, spend 2 hours commuting home because of slut walk or some other liberal nonsense that cordoned off the streets. Arrive at tiny home which costs most of your wages to rent. Find some beaner or angry hippy tried to break into your home but settled for your neighbor's car instead. After boarding up the window you turn on tv to relax because there's jack shit to do otherwise, but most of the local channels are in Chinese.
This is a glorious rant. :lol:

Arab, I don't think you'll have that great of a time at either place. Arizona is full of white supremacists. They keep voting in Sheriff Arpaio if that tells you anything. They hate blacks and browns there with a passion. I can't imagine as a proud Arab man you'll be considered anything but the lowest of muslim terrorist scum polluting their pearly white neighborhoods.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Repatriate wrote:
odbo wrote:San Francisco is now officially a shithole. Because of the cost of living most of the residents are middle-aged white-collar feminist/lesbian types and their effeminate p***y-whipped husbands. And then on top of that there's gays, bums and niggers everywhere. It's not a good environment which is why virtually everyone who starts a family (by having kids) ends up leaving.

This is a glorious rant. :lol:

Arab, I don't think you'll have that great of a time at either place. Arizona is full of white supremacists. They keep voting in Sheriff Arpaio if that tells you anything. They hate blacks and browns there with a passion. I can't imagine as a proud Arab man you'll be considered anything but the lowest of muslim terrorist scum polluting their pearly white neighborhoods.
Having lived for years in Arizona and even now when I return to the states I work out of Arizona, what you say is nonsense.
Disliking ILLEGAL immigration does not mean you are a racist- but at any rate, you are just parroting some news media lib-tards.
Arizona has a large Arab population, especially around Tempe.

Outwest
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

:lol:

Don't doubt a word of what you said, though.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Repatriate wrote:
Kinda disagree here.

Ladislav has written about how there is no instinctive racism, just annoyance with "others" when their numbers are too large. In other words, if you're one more "beaner", you're dull, or maybe demographic threat. OTOH, if you're the only Arab at a sorority party, you're interesting.

Btw from what I've heard about Arpaio, I like him - and yet ALL my friends are Latino and Middle Eastern immigrants, a few illegal.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

OutWest wrote: Having lived for years in Arizona and even now when I return to the states I work out of Arizona, what you say is nonsense.
Disliking ILLEGAL immigration does not mean you are a racist- but at any rate, you are just parroting some news media lib-tards.
Arizona has a large Arab population, especially around Tempe.

Outwest
If Arizona is so great what are you doing cavorting around the Philippines dating brown/yellow women. Shouldn't you be there building a life in that great state to protect it against the libtard and illegal invasion?
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

You got attacked and beat up by blacks, didn't you?

And you hate all blacks because of it.

I hope a bunch of blacks tie you up and lynch you on a tree.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

I once had an American friend here from Arizona, he always made it out to be a "p***y paradise" equivalent to the image of the Philippines painted by that model guy in his recent trip report. Any truth in this?