Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

How The Average American Has Changed Since The 1960s

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Taco » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:09 am

America is not the same country it used to be. This seems to suggest that an increase in higher education is a sign of countries in a state of decline.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/how-the- ... z1zz5ZKfwg
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:46 am

In 1960, the average man weighed 166 pounds and the average woman weighed 140 pounds. Today, the average man weighs 194 pounds and the average woman weighs 164 pounds.

I call bullshit. There is no way that women on average weigh LESS than the average man today.

If the very first "statistic" is femi-banter, then it's gonna be hard for me to want to read the rest.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Re: How The Average American Has Changed Since The 1960s

Postby zboy1 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:03 am

Taco wrote:America is not the same country it used to be. This seems to suggest that an increase in higher education is a sign of countries in a state of decline.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/how-the- ... z1zz5ZKfwg

Good article Taco! Even though I'm a minority, I blame multiculturalism and diversity for the drastic decline in the state of the country. Anytime a majority population of a country get diluted and overrun with Third-World immigrants like the U.S., the inevitable collapse takes place. It happen in ancient Rome and it's happening now in Europe and the United States.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby fschmidt » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:09 am

All_That_Is_Man wrote:I call bullshit. There is no way that women on average weigh LESS than the average man today.

Fat weighs much less than muscle. Weight is an idiotic measure, it's waist size that counts.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:36 pm

fschmidt wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:I call bullshit. There is no way that women on average weigh LESS than the average man today.

Fat weighs much less than muscle. Weight is an idiotic measure, it's waist size that counts.

No, actually it's simply weight. :wink:
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Return to North America, Domestic Relocation