American Cities Go Bankrupt

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Some cities in America are so poor they only staff police officers eight hours a day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dORkp9Uxmno&feature=plcp

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

I would have thought that "filing for Chapter Nine" would indeed wipe out pension obligations. Maybe it's the wrong move and instead the city just needs to be dissolved and liquidated?

The accompanying images in the video are sure not very encouraging.

What will transpire? Corporate privatization, enforced by Blackwater? African-style strongman rule, enforced by nation of Islam? Brazilian style favelas, enforced by Mexican gangs? Plus some Whites-only enclaves, armed to the teeth?

Weird times we live in.

I predict fall of the U.S. government, rise of sovereign states. Texas, Arizona, others, plus Mountain States Alliance, some others.

But in our case here in California, even the state will crumble. We are too bankrupt, overrun, morally balkanized. Everyone is a taker.

L.A. and surrounding counties will be a SoCal Republic

...but Orange County and San Diego will be their own.

SanFran etc. will be their own faggoty high-tech city-state.

Northern Cal will be its own state, exporting timber to China.

Central Valley will be a pastiche of corporate-owned mega-farms and lawless Mad-Max towns chockful of Mexi-fatties. A fatter, stupider version of Mexico.

Arizona will put guards on its border with California. Whites with an androgynous look or a snotty attitude will be stopped and asked for ID.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."