Another tale of the horrors of Washington/Puget Sound area

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
Winston
Site Admin

Another tale of the horrors of Washington/Puget Sound area

Post by Winston »

Here is yet another letter to me confirming the horrors of the Washington and Puget Sound area. From the cold sterile anti-sociality, to the hatred and pressure to conform to evil, etc. it makes Washington the worst place socially, despite its natural beauty. For more tales of WA, see http://www.happierabroad.com/Bellingham ... ponses.htm

"I lived in Belling ham circle 1999. Everything you wrote about it is very exact. Back in the late 90,s I lived several places in the pacific northwest. One thing for certain. The state Washington is one of the most uptight narrow minded places I have ever experiences. Bellingham was definitely the worse. When you say hi to most women there they look at you as if you were a cyclopes or something. although I did connect a few times with women there. I did not feel very comfortable with the energy,s all over in the state of Washington. The culture there seemed very anti individualism, anti free spirit. One thing that was real weird about the Puget sound region was. People get totally freaked out when I said hi by flashing the peace sign. Even on the east coast like the Delaware valley. Where it,s well known to be uptight even traditionally uptight. Even there they wouldn't have an issue with the peace sign or wearing brightly colored tie die tshirts or even cowboy hats. The Puget sound scene is weird. On the east coast. Even though it can be uptight. You know where you stand. You know what element is appropriate for you and what isn,t. Depending on your personalty and taste. The Puget sound tends to be very passive aggressive and will discriminate against you in a very underhanded manor. During the time I lived in Puget sound region. It felt like there was some kind of cultural or social collective to coarse you to conform. If you don,t conform to the Puget sound collective. Bad things will mysteriously happen to you. I now live in Humboldt co, California. Most of northern California seems to be allot more open minded in many ways then the Puget sound region. One thing for sure. In Humboldt co, it,s not considered harassment to say hi or flash the peace sign to girls. inclosed is some pictures of me and of Humboldt co, I can see that you are a very visual person. I do want to ask. In your opinion why is the Puget sound region so narrow minded and allot of the women so unapproachable. For that reason the Puget sound region can have a very devastating affect on your self esteem. Especially if your a friendly free spirited nonconformist. I,m trying to have a more deeper understanding of what I went through up in Bellingham, Seattle and the rest of the Puget sound region. {{{Have a super awesome holiday}}}. "
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Re: Another tale of the horrors of Washington/Puget Sound area

Post by josephty2 »

I did a past life regression using an audiobook and saw myself in an ancient Egypt prisoner, as dark skinned.

I suppose the Washington State area is a lot like Ancient Egypt, culturally. Maybe it was different in the 80s or 90s.

I'm not a historian so I don't know much. I did realize when vacationing years ago that other states were different in some way.

It has nothing to do with the liberal or race. Democrats in other states are different. Idk, ancient Egypt is obsessed with cats. Also the ancient Egyptians built these massive pyramids. Otherwise idk.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

josephty2 wrote:
January 2nd, 2024, 12:14 pm
I did a past life regression using an audiobook and saw myself in an ancient Egypt prisoner, as dark skinned.

I suppose the Washington State area is a lot like Ancient Egypt, culturally. Maybe it was different in the 80s or 90s.

I'm not a historian so I don't know much. I did realize when vacationing years ago that other states were different in some way.

It has nothing to do with the liberal or race. Democrats in other states are different. Idk, ancient Egypt is obsessed with cats. Also the ancient Egyptians built these massive pyramids. Otherwise idk.
I wouldn't recommend embracing a religion or philosophy over such an experience.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

MrMan wrote:
January 2nd, 2024, 3:08 pm
josephty2 wrote:
January 2nd, 2024, 12:14 pm

I wouldn't recommend embracing a religion or philosophy over such an experience.
The West coast (Washington, Oregon, California) is a lot like Ancient Egypt, culturally, especially 2020s. Maybe it was different in the 80s or 90s.

Ancient Egyptians built these massive pyramids. I don't know any philosophy that really corresponds to what I'm saying.

I'm sorry I never liked the idea of being a movie director or producer. Much of that energy if in the wrong place like Washington Oregon California, can be extremely toxic.

Religion is a word that has many definitions. I often observe democrats refer this word to judge someone they despise. They formed a prejudgment about the person and are close minded until the last few moments of their deathbed.

Catholics are quite group forming. However they tend to expand a lot.

Christians, Baptist, Anglicans, in America have smaller churches. There are big churches in the east Coast too.

Neither of them understand chess player who likes both chess and Star Trek.

Buddhists have these temples, since they don't have much established in Europe, they discuss more in reincarnation rather than politics.

Islam does have some establishment in Europe but its somewhere in the middle. So they are easy to get along except Washington Oregon California.

Unfortunately I live in Washington State so I only really get along with Buddhists.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.