The Land of The Free and Home of The Soulless Women...

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

The Land of The Free and Home of The Soulless Women...

Post by Mr S »

http://www.mavericktraveler.com/the-lan ... tic-women/

The Land of The Free and Home of The Soulless, Uninspiring and Robotic Women
by mavtraveler

"I need a drink," were her first words after I introduced myself.

It was a rainy Thursday evening as we hurried into a lounge in Midtown Manhattan.

I met Julia through a mutual friend a week before. We were both immigrants to the USA, born in the same part of the world and emigrating around the same time. I viewed our similar backgrounds with great optimism since I wouldn’t be meeting a stranger but someone who’d I be able to relate with, and vice-versa.

Julia, 25, 5’5", 100lbs, wearing black business clothes and black stilettos was the first to sit on a small cushion-like chair opposite of me.

We made ourselves comfortable, and right away I knew it was going to be "one of those dates." I knew I’d have to do most of the talking, and that I’d have to work to make her feel comfortable with me.

I began by telling her about me. I told her I like traveling, that I’ve lived abroad for many years in various exotic locales, met various people — some interesting, some boring, some who’ve changed my life. Even picked up a few languages along the way. Basically qualifying myself as someone remotely interesting and perhaps even making it worthwhile for her to be spending her precious time with me.

It got uncomfortable a few times. There’s only so much talking and flirting I can do before it becomes forced. When I listened, she kept circling back to her work and how it makes her happy. Her eyes lit up when she recounted how she was given more responsibility due to the absence of her co-worker who was on maternity leave.

That was pretty much the only time her eyes glowed.

What becomes apparent very quickly with American women is that the most important thing to them is how how they feel. Maybe it’s an artifact of the cut-through capitalism or a severe lack of emotional intelligence, but it is always the self that reigns supreme. Her emotional and physical state are what must be tended to at all times.

She’s not trying to get you to like her. She’s not relying on you for emotional support. She’s not relying on you for financial support. She’s using you as a vehicle for her own validation and empowerment.

Thanks to the feminist revolution and the battle against the "oppressive" males, she’s is, for better or worse, your equal, and your job is to somehow make yourself useful — namely by delivering that validation and empowerment.

—

We moved over to share a couch with the hope that she’d feel more comfortable and loosen up a bit. She sat at the farthest end possible while I sat comfortably in the middle facing her.

In Brazil, you usually get physical with a girl quickly (usually within an hour of meeting her, sometimes even quicker). Kiss just comes so naturally, like a handshake and is no big deal.

While Brazil is definitely at the extreme, things are not radically different in other parts of the world. In Central and Eastern Europe, while a kiss is a bigger deal, comfort is built much, much smoother and quicker. Maybe its the constant scare-mongering in the US media that makes people more isolated and less eager to connect.

In Ukraine, we’re usually best friends within an hour, enjoying our company, making future plans, etc.

In America, things are more like chess game. Each "opponent" waits the other’s calculated move. And each move has to have a perfect balance of aggressiveness and aloofness.

Making plans for a second date on the first? Too desperate. Not going for a kiss at the right time? Not aggressive enough.
Date #2

I invited her for some Spanish tapas the next weekend. My idea was to take her to an environment where I can break through her shield and see the real her, hopefully getting her to open up a bit more.

I told her about my multiple visits to Spain and the kind of tapas they have there. I told her that I have a good friend living in Barcelona whom I’ve visited few times, and how beautiful the city really is. I also told her how funny Spanish accent from Spain sounds and how people make fun of it in Latin America. She seemed interested but couldn’t relate; she has never traveled outside the US since coming here twelve years ago.

As we sat down she told me that she has duly researched the restaurant the night before and checked all the reviews. She even had ideas as to what to order. I asked her if she’d ever go into some hole next door without checking out the reviews before hand. She said she’d never do it at the risk at that place having awful food.

After the restaurant, I invited her to a Cuban bar in the East Village. We sat at the bar and ordered mojitos.

I sat next to her, facing her with our knees and legs touching. She was still holding back, playing it cool, and acting like a prize feeding on my flirting and innuendos.

Another thing you quickly learn about American women is their complete mastery of sarcastic expressions. Julia’s favorite was adding a disclaimer of "just don’t get too excited" every time she uttered anything remotely sexual.

Maybe it was the third mojito, but I admit she looked sexy that night. She carried herself with that black skirt and stilettos that even at some point she was worth the asking price in terms of all those games she was making me put up with just for me to get closer. Maybe reading "The Rules" and all those magazines were paying off for her, and that even a moderately attractive girl like her can become several points more desirable just by applying few techniques in flirting and body language.

As the night progressed, she was getting more flirty, smiling, playfully touching me and asking me more personal questions.

I continued flirting and then just looked into her eyes and paused. She gave the usual sarcastic reply, trivially downplaying my slowly escalating flirting, but started to grow uncomfortable. I didn’t say a word and kept looking, our eyes fully locked, waiting for her reaction, like a predator carefully stalking their prey.

She grew more uncomfortable even starting to ask me logical questions, a common technique to throw off any escalation — a complete one eighty degree turn from her previous flirtation self.

I didn’t flinch.

Feeling the tension rise, she began to feel self-conscious, lost in the interaction, unsure and unable to counter my advances.

And just like that it was gone. I took my eyes off her and stared outside to the right, towards the window. Like on cue, she began to re-compose herself, slowly regaining her artistic ability to crack witty questions and sarcastic remarks.

But it was all over. It was just façade; the empress had no clothes after all.

Then it all made sense, and I knew exactly with whom I was dealing with.

The harsh reality is that there can be only one Madonna, Lady Gaga, Shakira, or that slutty girl from Sex and The City, but because they’re such huge brands, there’re millions of women trying to emulate them with the understanding that that’s how women should behave. Maybe there’s a market of men who love to be with a girl who carries herself like she just walked off the set of a popular sitcom. (In fact there has to be some demand otherwise they’d be a lot of lonely, depressed and disappointed women.)

Personally, I don’t settle for anything less than the real thing, and thankfully, I’m usually pretty good at judging who is and isn’t.

It was all over. There’s nothing she could’ve said or done that could’ve changed it. This time it was me that gave her a window of opportunity but like a deer caught in the headlights she fumbled and fell exposing her lack of social and emotional intelligence.

Date #3

I reluctantly made plans with her the following weekend and not the one to cancel, agreed to see her again. Instead of meeting in Manhattan, she offered to pick me up, with a proclamation that "on weekends, I drive."

Her generous act of offering to pick me up felt less than something nice one does for another but more of her declaration of independence validating her womanly role in modern society.

She picked me up, and asked where we are going. Feeling completely uninspired, I told her it was her choice. So, like a good American girl, she suggested the movies.

That right there is why I travel. To learn other cultures, talk to other people, and get other perspectives on life. I want to know that there’s something more this world can offer me than going to see some mass produced product in some generic mass produced franchised venue with some generic person shaped by mass produced popular culture.

In Brazil, the most gorgeous girl I met in my life begged me to spend the night with her on the beach the night we met. She enjoyed meeting me and didn’t want the night to end. We fooled around on the sands of one of the most well-known beaches in the world laughing, smiling, kissing all while trying to communicate in any way possible.

A French girl invited me to check out a museum for a gallery she was curious about. She was the stereotypical French girl of how you imagine French girls: snobbish yet sophisticated. I loved that about her. She told me that Paris was too snobbish and that I should go to Toulouse or Bordeaux instead.

A Colombian girl took me to her favorite bar in a working-class neighborhood where I was the only foreigner. She ordered for me, introduced me to her friends, and made sure I had a good time.

A Lithuanian girl showed me around her city, showing me some monuments of important people while proudly explaining me the history of her small country.

A Czech girl showed me Prague like few tourists get to experience, ending in a local bar with the best beer I’ve ever had.

The American girl suggested we go see a movie.

—

After the movie, while we were having Sushi, she told me she wanted to ask me some questions. When I thought my night can’t get any worse, she duly pulled out her blackberry and began asking me a series of well thought-out questions that she designed to satisfy her great curiosity about me:

"What are your strengths?"

"What are your weaknesses?"

"Where do you see yourself in 5 years"

She viewed our interaction as job interview, explaining that like in job interviews our ultimate goal is to sell ourselves, and that’s what I should be doing.

So what you’re saying is that you don’t have enough emotional intelligence to satisfy those questions via other means and therefore must resort to explicitly asking me such questions with the hope that my answers would help you come to certain conclusions about me?

Interesting. All I knew that there’s no way I’d buy anything she’s selling because there would be absolutely no value in it whatsoever.

Sure, I could’ve thought of some clever answers to seem more desirable in her eyes, but why bother. I long began to view myself as an observer, perhaps as a marketing researcher, psychologist or a social scientist who was experimenting with some newly found human specie – Woman Americanus.

I was no longer in seduction mode but more interested in satisfying my curiosity by reverse engineering her behavior and see why and how it all came about.

Surely she was normal once?

—-

When you meet an American girl, what you’re really meeting is the walking and talking brand represented by thousands of hours that were spent marketing, advertising and selling to her and her demographic. That girl who sits next to you on the B train in Manhattan wearing skinny jeans, a nice fitting leather jacket, high heels, and carrying a Louis Vuitton bag is a live advertisement representing a handful of corporations that have won the battle for her heart and mind.

Furthermore it’s not only her tastes in fashion that were carefully constructed and molded, but more importantly her mind as well.

What’s left is a shell of her former self. She learns how to interact with men through magazines, mass media and relationship websites. She dates online, flirting and rejecting candidates from the comfort and security of her laptop.

She reads articles that explain everything from when to return a guy’s call to when is the right time to sleep with a guy.

She thinks that being overly sarcastic is sexy, and that being distant and unattainable drives men wild.

She has no personality, no originality and no femininity.

She’s a workaholic, trying to progress career-wise in the face of continuing "male oppression." She also has a chip on her shoulder, using any opportunity to prove that she’s in control by whipping out the credit card as soon as the bill comes and doing anything she can to prevent you from paying.

—–

If there’s one thing I love more than women is seducing them.

I love seducing Mexican, Brazilian, Colombian, Russian, Lithuanian and Argentinian women.

American women, on the other hand, are not seducible. You can’t seduce American women.

You can get them drunk and have sex with them in the club’s bathroom, but that’s not seduction.

They won’t make you grow. They won’t inspire you. They won’t teach you new things you don’t already know.

After getting home, the first thing I did was devise a plan of yet again leaving this country for far greener and inspiring lands.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

This is actually a true perspective, one that I encountered also:

TheGuest • 4 months ago

I couldn't have said it better myself. I'm also a 1.5 generation immigrant to the US who managed to "escape" America and have been living abroad for over a decade now. My travels spanned Latin America and Europe, just like yourself, and I can empathize with you on many levels.

For the first few years of being abroad, I was just giddy over the fact that I was sleeping with sexy women from Brazil, France, Italy, England, Germany, Russia, etc. I couldn't believe how blind I was back in the U.S., thinking that the local bars & clubs filled with mediocre women was as good as it gets in this world.

As my standards inevitably rose, I started to roam further and further into the periphery countries of Europe, in search of a country where young, easy, beautiful women grew on trees. Luckily, I happened to be in Eastern Europe during the golden years (pre-Ryan Air), and reaped the rewards of being a relatively well-to-do foreigner in countries where the average salary was less than 1000 euros per month.

The strange thing was, after about the 5th year of sewing my wild oats every weekend with anonymous women whose names I can't even recall, a deep malaise and depression started to consume me. My libido started to go down. Conversations with women and the relationship lifecycle felt endlessly repetitive. The more I started to understand the local lingo and cultural norms, the more jaded, cynical, and negative I became towards women. I wanted a meaningful relationship. I wanted to find love. I even started thinking about having children.

Eventually, I tried to settle down with a girl. I thought this would get rid of the void and emptiness I'd feel after yet another meaningful f**k. I assumed that the six years I spent spreading the legs of women across every forgotten nook and corner of Eastern Europe had gotten everything out of my system and that I was finally ready to move onto the next phase of my adult life.

I was wrong. After a year and a half of being in a long-term relationship, I felt just as miserable as before. I tried taking on multiple Russian mistresses, hoping that the Italian Berlusconi Way might strike the right balance between monogamy and man's natural desire for variety. I was wrong again. It killed what little remaining appetite I had for sex with my long-term girlfriend. We broke up.

I went on my final sexual shooting spree, rampaging across multiple cities and countries in a drunken haze of vodka, blondes, brunettes, redheads, and bodily fluids. For whatever reason, women who remained just beyond my grasp during my younger years fell to my dark charms like bowling pins. And I do mean dark charms, because I began to feel like a psychic vampire, lacking motivation to make conversation or engage with others in a meaningful way unless it happened to be with a woman I wanted to take to bed. I was the energizer bunny, and the only batteries that fit were gorgeous women who I tried to f**k away all my frustrations and insecurities with.

Fast-forward to today and to make a long story short, I now find myself in no man's land. I still find nothing redeeming about life in America except for the ability to generate money. On the other hand, fulfillment never comes from sexual excess. Believe me, I've tried and I've tried, more so than 99% of men I know. Where I go from here is what preoccupies me night and day.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: The Land of The Free and Home of The Soulless Women...

Post by OutWest »

"What’s left is a shell of her former self. She learns how to interact with men through magazines, mass media and relationship websites. She dates online, flirting and rejecting candidates from the comfort and security of her laptop.

She reads articles that explain everything from when to return a guy’s call to when is the right time to sleep with a guy.

She thinks that being overly sarcastic is sexy, and that being distant and unattainable drives men wild.

She’s a workaholic, trying to progress career-wise in the face of continuing "male oppression." She also has a chip on her shoulder, using any opportunity to prove that she’s in control by whipping out the credit card as soon as the bill comes and doing anything she can to prevent you from paying."

Most Americans cannot believe the above comment, especially the "no personality, no originality and no femininity." They simply cannot believe it. Such women are simply not worth the work.

Mostly this site is stuck at that point and repeats it endlessly. For most men who would like to travel overseas and possibly remain there, how to make a living is first on their mind, and most simply dismiss it as too difficult and resign themselves to their fate with a
200 lb cheese monster. A site with great content about how to support oneself overseas would be the most useful thing for those few men who are actually willing to make the move.

Outwest
Last edited by OutWest on August 5th, 2012, 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Well the author did write this up:

http://www.mavericktraveler.com/how-to- ... here-else/

How To Immigrate To Europe (Or Anywhere Else)

by mavtraveler

collection-passport-stamps-101443399

Brazil was my first country where staying on a typical 3-6 month tourist visa wasn’t sufficient. I met incredible people, rented a room in a huge flat half a block from the beach, and decided to stay at least until my original housemate would leave.

Once my tourist visa ran out after six months, I became an illegal resident in Brazil, which meant, amongst other things, that I would need to lay low — avoiding police, etc. I also couldn’t really leave the country and come back like a lawful resident. My Christmas was spent on Ipanema Beach, while my expat friends all spent their holidays in their respective countries with their families.

The right approach, of course, is that when you decide you want to move somewhere for an extended amount of time (more than 6-12 months), is to get some sort of a residence permit.

A residence permit gives you all the same benefits that a citizen would have. You are free to travel in and out of the country any number of times you want, you can open a bank account, and you might even have an ability to take advantage of the country’s generous health care and other social benefits.

Most people who want to immigrate to a European country think that’s a very difficult and complicated process — but it doesn’t have to be this way. In fact, most countries make it pretty straightforward for you to become a long-term resident there because it means they’ll be able to tax your earnings.

First, a quick clarification. Certain countries grant a so-called "long-term visa" which is essentially a right to remain in the country for far longer than any tourist visa allows. You don’t become a resident under scheme, which means you’re typically exempt from taxes, as well as using the country’s healthcare services, etc.

There’re typically four ways someone can legally live in the country long-term:

1. Get a (skilled) job

Many countries that are unable to fill their skilled jobs, so they’re eager to offer work-permits to highly qualified candidates like doctors, IT workers, engineers, etc.

To make it easier, they might easily grant work permits to those who have a job offer/contract that guarantees a certain salary. For instance, Denmark offers work permits to those making over $66,000 per year, Ireland offers work permits for those making over $36,000 per year.

If you have certain higher education (Masters, PhD) in a highly sought out profession, that can greatly expedite your visa application. For instance, Denmark has a "Positive List" program which lists in-demand jobs.

If you qualify, you get a resident and work permit for the duration of the contract (up to 2-3 years) which can be renewed later.

2. Self Employment/Retirement

Portugal, Spain, Italy, France and Cyprus are just few of the many countries that offer this kind of long-term ability to stay.

You have to be able to demonstrate that you’re making enough to cover your own expenses, and that you have medical insurance so that you’re don’t start sucking off the resources of the host country’s generous social system (free healthcare, etc).

Some countries also ask that you can demonstrate having good amount in your bank account, as well.

3. Study in the country

If you choose to apply to a university or graduate school, you also get a residence permit for the duration of your studies. Most likely you won’t be able to work while on this permit, though.

Many countries are more lenient in terms of what they consider a "school". I’ve known people that enrolled in small French-language schools in France and were able to get a student visa.

So, don’t think you need to enroll in Sorbonne or Oxford in order to qualify for a student visa.

4. Marry a citizen

Marrying the country’s citizen is one of the fastest ways to obtain the right to stay in the country.

In most cases, you’ll need to be interviewed by the country’s immigration officials where they would ask you how long you’ve lived together, how you’ve met, and which side of the bed each of you sleeps (next to the wall or not).

If you’re approved, you’ll be given a permanent residence permit, and after few years would qualify for citizenship.

Other ways, like seeking an asylum/refugee highly vary from country to country and are too complicated to be discussed here.

Permanent Residency

After certain number of years of living legally under a temporary resident work, you can apply for a permanent resident permit (in USA, it’s called a Green Card), which is a right to reside/work in the country forever.

Citizenship

After being a permanent resident for several years, you can finally apply for naturalization (citizenship), and obtain that coveted second passport.

Tax Considerations

If you’re a US citizen/resident, you need to pay tax on your worldwide income. That means you’ll have to report your income regardless if you make it from US sources, and regardless if you’re living in the US.

If you’re not living in US, you may not need to pay tax on the first $95,000 (of your income, but you still need to pay self-employment taxes (13-15%).

That means that if you’re living outside US on a long-term visa (such as in France), you don’t need to pay income in either country.

On the other hand, if you become a resident (not a long-term visitor) of a foreign country, you will be obliged to pay taxes there, and not pay them in the US.

Straight To Citizenship

If you’re a descendent (up to grandfather, I believe) of someone who is/was a citizen of certain countries like UK, Ireland, Italy or Poland, you maybe able to apply for citizenship or residency based on family ties.

I have friends in Argentina and Brazil that were able to obtain an Italian passport due to a grandfather being born in Italy before emigrating to Latin America. Making them instant EU citizens with the ability to work/live in any of 27 EU countries!
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

OutWest wrote:

Mostly this site is stuck at that point and repeats it endlessly. For most men who would like to travel overseas and possibly remain there, how to make a living is fist on their mind, and most simply dismiss it as too difficult and resign themselves to their fate with a
200 lb cheese monster. A site with great content about how to support oneself overseas would be the most useful thing for those few men who are actually willing to make the move.

Outwest
Absolutely LOVED the article and it's incredibly sad yet true. But I find myself agreeing wholeheartedly with what Outwest has to say. This site is stuck in an endless loop. I notice HA draws a ton of viewers but a very low percentage of those people ever contribute to the forum. Why? There are only so many ways to say: "AMERICAN WOMEN BAD.....FOREIGN WOMEN GOOD." This afterall IS the theme of the HA forum. Is it not?

I've blasted Winston before (and some of my posts have been deleted). This site is really his baby. But it's very difficult to break out of the rut/endless loop unless you have a plan and I'm not sure that Winston has a plan to get to the next level ie do more traveling and meet more foreign women. Hey I understand. I have SOOO many guy friends here in Seattle that have simply given up hope and they are content to be alone. I secretly wonder if this will be Winston's ultimate fate? I hope not because I am impressed with "fighters who lead by example."

This site so desperatly needs a new chapter. Let's call it Winston Wu tackles ____________. Fill in the blanks. It could be China, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines Part 2, Brazil, Spain, Eastern Europe etc. He's done it once before and I'm convinced he can do it again. Winston is a smart kid and a brilliant writer. I'm praying he finds enough confindence and direction to continue his worldly quest.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

pete98146 wrote:
OutWest wrote:

Mostly this site is stuck at that point and repeats it endlessly. For most men who would like to travel overseas and possibly remain there, how to make a living is fist on their mind, and most simply dismiss it as too difficult and resign themselves to their fate with a

Outwest
Absolutely LOVED the article and it's incredibly sad yet true. But I find myself agreeing wholeheartedly with what Outwest has to say. This site is stuck in an endless loop. I notice HA draws a ton of viewers but a very low percentage of those people ever contribute to the forum. Why? There are only so many ways to say: "AMERICAN WOMEN BAD.....FOREIGN WOMEN GOOD." This afterall IS the theme of the HA forum. Is it not?

I've blasted Winston before (and some of my posts have been deleted). This site is really his baby. But it's very difficult to break out of the rut/endless loop unless you have a plan and I'm not sure that Winston has a plan to get to the next level ie do more traveling and meet more foreign women. Hey I understand. I have SOOO many guy friends here in Seattle that have simply given up hope and they are content to be alone. I secretly wonder if this will be Winston's ultimate fate? I hope not because I am impressed with "fighters who lead by example."

This site so desperatly needs a new chapter. Let's call it Winston Wu tackles ____________. Fill in the blanks. It could be China, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines Part 2, Brazil, Spain, Eastern Europe etc. He's done it once before and I'm convinced he can do it again. Winston is a smart kid and a brilliant writer. I'm praying he finds enough confindence and direction to continue his worldly quest.
yeah Winston go get laid, but don't do it for yourself. Do it for US!!
:wink: :wink: :lol:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

pete98146 wrote:

+1!!

Whose that young guy, Korean or Korean-Am I think, who is currently barnstorming Russian Far East? A thread on here someplace. Winston, go hook up with him, film him in action meeting people, then you talk directly to camera about your feelings about what yo saw, if it will work for you, etc. Don't try to pioneer all by yourself. Take a wingman, it will make better video. Russian Far East, divert to China, then end up in Central Asia.

"Winston Wu Does The Silk Road!!!"
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

OutWest wrote:"What’s left is a shell of her former self. She learns how to interact with men through magazines, mass media and relationship websites. She dates online, flirting and rejecting candidates from the comfort and security of her laptop.

She’s a workaholic, trying to progress career-wise in the face of continuing "male oppression." She also has a chip on her shoulder, using any opportunity to prove that she’s in control by whipping out the credit card as soon as the bill comes and doing anything she can to prevent you from paying."

Most Americans cannot believe the above comment, especially the "no personality, no originality and no femininity." They simply cannot believe it. Such women are simply not worth the work.

Mostly this site is stuck at that point and repeats it endlessly. For most men who would like to travel overseas and possibly remain there, how to make a living is first on their mind, and most simply dismiss it as too difficult and resign themselves to their fate with a

Outwest

I've done my part, I'm the guy who broke the code to the Oil market. The entire Oil market is being controlled in direction by a computer, because of this fact you can easily know which direction Oil is about to go and thus take a position either long or short and easily make money from it over and over and over again, cheating the whole entire time.

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com

I know of no better way to make money online.

You can make money through affiliate marketing as well if you know what you're doing but that does take time and a lot of very hard work....

So I've done my part as a scientist to give people a way to make a good living anywhere in the world. But it is of course not for everybody....

Signed,

Devils Advocate
DevilsAdvocate
Freshman Poster

Post by DevilsAdvocate »

Jester wrote:
pete98146 wrote:
OutWest wrote:

Outwest

yeah Winston go get laid, but don't do it for yourself. Do it for US!!
:wink: :wink: :lol:

Is that the whole goal? To get laid? I can get laid right here in the USA no problem at all, maybe others have a problem with that but I don't, getting laid in the USA seems fairly easy to me, I certainly would not go all the way to another country, especially a third world country just to get laid.....

See everybody is looking at this for a different reason....