Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

15 Reasons Why Washington DC Sucks For Guys - Rooshv

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

15 Reasons Why Washington DC Sucks For Guys - Rooshv

Postby Winston » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:13 pm

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby E_Irizarry » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:35 am

I just came from there a couple of months ago.. I had my sharepoint app dev. c# training there. and i had the hardest time dating there. White women were bigoted and narcissisitic as all-get-out. Black women on the subway looked sick hence hiv high in d.c. area.

A lot of ass-kissing Black male corporate Yes-men in the training that squealed on me for having asian am women coming over when i was "smashing" the women.

Northern Virginia is full of tribal keep-to-themslves type of central americans. The only good thing about northern v.a. are the Indian buffets. Some of the besy food ever.

PG county makes Harlem NY and the Wild 100's of southside Chicago look like Bel Air.
I am glad Roosh V. exonerated me from being A lunatic because i thought i was the only one whom thought that of the D.C.-MD-NOVA area.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby Iawesome60 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:44 am

killcolorstruck made videos about women. He lives in the DC area. I know these videos were years ago.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8kkD9H8Bck&feature=plcp[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIG3xv61Fys&feature=plcp[/youtube]
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:19 am

E_Irizarry wrote:I just came from there a couple of months ago.. I had my sharepoint app dev. c# training there. and i had the hardest time dating there. White women were bigoted and narcissisitic as all-get-out. Black women on the subway looked sick hence hiv high in d.c. area.

+1
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:41 am

Winnie, are you being paid to copy and paste all of this material from RooshV's site?
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Postby fightforlove » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:20 pm

Funny article! I always enjoy a blunt field report on a city. Washington would definitely not be my cup of tea what with the overstock of hyper-educated libtards who think they're hot shit cause they've got a masters degree in that city. I'd rather live in Seattle/Portland, and that's really sayin something.

That said, I can't help but think these guys who write these nasty things about their city/ex-city probably just had a crappy life there. Rooshv's dating woes can probably be attributed moreso to himself and his lifestyle than to the city he lives in.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Re: 15 Reasons Why Washington DC Sucks For Guys - Rooshv

Postby jamesbond » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:33 pm

A logical analysis of why Washington DC is no place for single men.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 15 Reasons Why Washington DC Sucks For Guys - Rooshv

Postby Moretorque » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:22 am

Nothing an ICBM from Russia with love can't fix!............... :lol:
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to North America, Domestic Relocation