15 Reasons Why Washington DC Sucks For Guys - Rooshv

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
Winston
Site Admin

15 Reasons Why Washington DC Sucks For Guys - Rooshv

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I just came from there a couple of months ago.. I had my sharepoint app dev. c# training there. and i had the hardest time dating there. White women were bigoted and narcissisitic as all-get-out. Black women on the subway looked sick hence hiv high in d.c. area.

A lot of ass-kissing Black male corporate Yes-men in the training that squealed on me for having asian am women coming over when i was "smashing" the women.

Northern Virginia is full of tribal keep-to-themslves type of central americans. The only good thing about northern v.a. are the Indian buffets. Some of the besy food ever.

PG county makes Harlem NY and the Wild 100's of southside Chicago look like Bel Air.
I am glad Roosh V. exonerated me from being A lunatic because i thought i was the only one whom thought that of the D.C.-MD-NOVA area.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

killcolorstruck made videos about women. He lives in the DC area. I know these videos were years ago.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8kkD9H8Bck&feature=plcp[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIG3xv61Fys&feature=plcp[/youtube]
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

E_Irizarry wrote:I just came from there a couple of months ago.. I had my sharepoint app dev. c# training there. and i had the hardest time dating there. White women were bigoted and narcissisitic as all-get-out. Black women on the subway looked sick hence hiv high in d.c. area.
+1
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Winnie, are you being paid to copy and paste all of this material from RooshV's site?
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Funny article! I always enjoy a blunt field report on a city. Washington would definitely not be my cup of tea what with the overstock of hyper-educated libtards who think they're hot shit cause they've got a masters degree in that city. I'd rather live in Seattle/Portland, and that's really sayin something.

That said, I can't help but think these guys who write these nasty things about their city/ex-city probably just had a crappy life there. Rooshv's dating woes can probably be attributed moreso to himself and his lifestyle than to the city he lives in.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 15 Reasons Why Washington DC Sucks For Guys - Rooshv

Post by jamesbond »

A logical analysis of why Washington DC is no place for single men.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlJQJVPVwuc[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Nothing an ICBM from Russia with love can't fix!............... :lol:
Time to Hide!
re85with
Freshman Poster

Post by re85with »

I would not go to Washington D.C. for anything or anyone.

If the dating sucks in New York, Miami, or any other famous American city, then I know that the quality of dating is going to be the same in Washington D.C. too.

The women who have both inner and outer beauty are outside America. Men can choose:

-to stay in America and continue pursuing women who don't have both inner and outer beauty
or
-to get on an airplane, fly to a foreign country (e.g. Ukraine), and meet plenty of women who have everything they want
Please visit my and Elizabeth's YouTube channel "Foreign Chat Web" and subscribe, like, dislike, comment, share videos with others, etc. :D
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I went to University in DC in the 1990's and my headquarters was there during my career. He's right, it sucks and always has IIMO.

Women there are the career-driven c.nts who are forever trying to prove themselves and impress you with their credentials not realizing that the only thing that impresses is their looks which they ignore.

During the latter part of my career time in DC, I would spend weekends down in Richmond, VA were the women were far nicer and less career obsessed.

On my last visit in April, I noticed that the dregs of the world gravitate to DC for work. There are East Africans, sub-continental Asians, and low-end Latins all throughout DC. The whites stay cloistered in their overpriced communities like U Street or Adams Morgan, but most have left for the even more expensive burbs (That's why they stay in huge debt).

The local blacks are as useless and pathological as ever, but they rarely venture out of their territories to do harm.

If you must work in DC consider living down south in Fredericksburg, in Southern Pennsylvania, or over in West Virginia. Yes, your commute will be hard, but the living will be far better!
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I worked in D.C. for a few years. I actually liked the city for the layout and architecture. It is the closest America has to a European city, as it was patterned after Paris and Venice by Pierre L'Enfant. You can actually find normal women there if you know how to look, for example, the legal secretaries who commute from West Virginia.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

It was famously a city that attractive single women migrated to in droves from places like Pennsylvania for decades. Capitol Hill, when I worked there in the mid '80s, was a happy hunting ground for lookers. Lots of the congressmen made hiring them a priority, especially in the Texas delegation, which included the congressman I worked for. Not sure I could tolerate the politico women these days, and no doubt the standards of comeliness have fallen.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

MrPeabody wrote:I worked in D.C. for a few years. I actually liked the city for the layout and architecture. It is the closest America has to a European city, as it was patterned after Paris and Venice by Pierre L'Enfant. You can actually find normal women there if you know how to look, for example, the legal secretaries who commute from West Virginia.
Depends what you mean by "normal." Normal women, in the conventional sense, are of no use to most men here. Normal means toxic, entitled, and fat these days.

Women in the US who I would spend time with are extraordinary therefore not worth anything more than superficial or brief association.