4 Things The New President Cannot Fix

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Here's something to consider on election day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvRDI5dcUFA&feature=plcp

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

josephty2
Freshman Poster

Re: 4 Things The New President Cannot Fix

Post by josephty2 »

Because of Joe biden, ai technology has made it so you can have text to image of anything.

Because of Barack Obama and Donald Trump, USA has prevented a world war and civil war. It is still possible for ww3 to occur before November 2024.

However neither Obama, Trump, or Joe biden has reduced bullying or improved the social environment.

The younger Joe Biden didn't understand sequence.
The younger Joe Biden didn't understand location.

I have talked to people who were arrested in 2022/early 2023. It means that from January 2021, Americans are obsessed with clothes. It wasn't like that in December 2020.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

josephty2 wrote:
January 2nd, 2024, 10:58 am
Because of Joe biden, ai technology has made it so you can have text to image of anything.

Because of Barack Obama and Donald Trump, USA has prevented a world war and civil war. It is still possible for ww3 to occur before November 2024.

However neither Obama, Trump, or Joe biden has reduced bullying or improved the social environment.

I have talked to people who were arrested in 2022/early 2023. It means that from January 2021, Americans are obsessed with clothes. It wasn't like that in December 2020.
The mere fact that you claimed Obama prevented World War is laughable. f**k that asshole. Who do you think is using Biden right now to destroy this f***ing country? That Pos gay ass homo cum guzzler Obama. He didn't prevent shit. The only one who did was Trump and that's why they hated Trump. They didn't hate Obama. Therefore giving that dick sucker any credit for preventing war is a joke. Otherwise they would have had their foot all in his ass too. Regardless Trump isn't any good so he's still easy to hate like any of the rest of them.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Taco wrote:
November 5th, 2012, 3:07 pm

Not even going to bother watching that since I'm sure it will be a list of very major things and I don't feel like being disappointed.
I had enough of that on Paul Craig Roberts website last year. He mentions some very important things I care about, but all that doom and gloom shit is depressing. Especially when he gives no solutions on what can be done about any of it. He would create at least 6 or 7 articles per week and every time he posted one it was just more "give up, it's over." Articles leading to no resolutions on how anything can be fixed. People are sick of this shit, so if a civil war happens it will be for the wrong reasons. People won't get their country back by fighting and killing each other. If you want your country back then you have to deal with the people at the top, that's why revolutions were always better than Civil Wars. Revolutions involved half of the nations people being ticked off at failed leadership. And if you got 300,000,000 people charging toward the White House and they are all pissed and armed. The military would have to choose between the people which also includes members of their own family. Or the assholes who want to kill us all so they stay in power forever.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on January 2nd, 2024, 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
January 2nd, 2024, 11:53 am
josephty2 wrote:

The mere fact that you claimed Obama prevented World War is laughable. f**k that asshole. Who do you think is using Biden right now to destroy this f***ing country? That Pos gay ass homo cum guzzler Obama. He didn't prevent shit. The only one who did was Trump and that's why they hated Trump. They didn't hate Obama. Therefore giving that dick sucker any credit for preventing war is a joke. Otherwise they would have had their foot all in his ass too. Regardless Trump isn't any good so he's still easy to hate like any of the rest of them.
Technically ww3 hasn't begun. Perhaps giving the credit to Obama was a little generous. Back then democrats were better at understanding people. Ever since the 2016 Hillary Clinton campaign they lost common sense. Ww3 might begin soon, since Joe Biden doesn't understand foreign military and relations.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

josephty2 wrote:
January 2nd, 2024, 11:58 am
josephty2 wrote:

Technically ww3 hasn't begun. It might soon, since Joe Biden doesn't understand foreign military and relations.
That's because he's old and ignorant. The Supreme Court can easily remove his sorry ass but they are all too goddamn corrupt themselves to do anything. This country is downright f***ing useless. Biden doesn't give a shit, he's getting paid so much just from helping Israel. They can just install Trump right now and see if he can fix the problem. But the fact that Trump serves Jewish Zionist. He could just as well cause WWIII to fulfill that shitty prophecy all the ignorant conservatives are hoping for. And if he does that, his voters will suck his dick even harder. Trump is loving all that support he's getting. I don't trust him or anyone they put in there now. If WWIII happens those in power are just going to run and hide like a bunch of bitches while the rest of us will be sitting ducks out in the open.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

josephty2 wrote:
josephty2 wrote:

Technically ww3 hasn't begun. Perhaps giving the credit to Obama was a little generous. Back then democrats were better at understanding people. Ever since the 2016 Hillary Clinton campaign they lost common sense. Ww3 might begin soon, since Joe Biden doesn't understand foreign military and relations.
LOL Democrats don't understand shit, all they do is manipulate idiots. If It weren't for negros and faggots they would have no power at all. Democrats are good at one thing and that's f***ing up people's states and cities, creating chaos and turning the entire country into one big ass third world homeless crime infested encampment. If they understood people they wouldn't be f***ing up our country on purpose or spewing anti-white rhetoric just to convince Negros they give a shit about them by promoting hate against whites.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

January 2nd, 2024, 12:13 pm
josephty2 wrote:
josephty2 wrote:

LOL Democrats don't understand shit, all they do is manipulate idiots. If It weren't for negros and faggots they would have no power at all. Democrats are good at one thing and that's f***ing up people's states and cities, creating chaos and turning the entire country into one big ass third world homeless crime infested encampment. If they understood people they wouldn't be f***ing up our country on purpose or spewing anti-white rhetoric just to convince Negros they give a shit about them by promoting hate against whites.
I have visited Portland, Oregon years ago, and for some reason the Oregon people are opposed to building shelters and soup kitchens. The homeless are everywhere except the super rich/affluent neighborhoods.

It was a few years ago. Idk if it was like that in 2000, 2005, 1995, etc.

I suppose if you substitute a certain type of person in prison and now this type of person born in a recent generation is now on rehab, this is what happens. Another type of person goes to the nearest international airport and leaves the country. A brain drain.

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

January 2nd, 2024, 12:02 pm
That's because he's old and ignorant. The Supreme Court can easily remove his sorry ass
I'm curious what you think their legal rationale would be.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

MrMan wrote:
January 2nd, 2024, 1:28 pm
January 2nd, 2024, 12:02 pm
That's because he's old and ignorant. The Supreme Court can easily remove his sorry ass
I'm curious what you think their legal rationale would be.
I don't know, all I know is the Supreme Court holds the real power in America, not the President. They can remove you if they have any reason to believe you are unfit to govern, or you are committing acts of treason. Which Biden has done ever since he's been in there. They can even make him close the border too, but they also won't do that either.
The thing is they LET him get away with whatever he wants because they rather just vilify Trump on a bunch of fake shit he didn't even do, and I'm not even a supporter of him just telling the truth. Biden is acting like a proud thug right now even using the FBI to go after parents, Trumps supporters, etc. The guy is relentless on everything he said he would do he kept that promise and did it in which case, none of it was good.

That's why when Democrat states like Colorado tried to prevent Trump from running in their state, they violated the law doing that. There is a high possibility the Supreme Court can overturn this or not. But it's like I said they hold the power and can limit what a President does. But for some reason they've given Biden the most power out of any other President to just reign down hard on America.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

January 2nd, 2024, 2:53 pm
I don't know, all I know is the Supreme Court holds the real power in America, not the President. They can remove you if they have any reason to believe you are unfit to govern, or you are committing acts of treason. Which Biden has done ever since he's been in there. They can even make him close the border too, but they also won't do that either.
The thing is they LET him get away with whatever he wants because they rather just vilify Trump on a bunch of fake shit he didn't even do, and I'm not even a supporter of him just telling the truth. Biden is acting like a proud thug right now even using the FBI to go after parents, Trumps supporters, etc. The guy is relentless on everything he said he would do he kept that promise and did it in which case, none of it was good.
The Constitution gives Congress the power to deal with bribery, high crimes, and misdemeanors done by the president. Realistically, the opposing party would probably have to have a majority to do something to a president. If there were a legal dispute about it, the SCOTUS might somehow get involved, and the chief justice can preside over impeachment proceedings if I recall correctly.
That's why when Democrat states like Colorado tried to prevent Trump from running in their state, they violated the law doing that. There is a high possibility the Supreme Court can overturn this or not. But it's like I said they hold the power and can limit what a President does. But for some reason they've given Biden the most power out of any other President to just reign down hard on America.
The media started calling a group trespassing at the Capitol 'the insurrection' from the get-go probably with a plan to stir up trouble like this for Trump. I hope the appellate or SCOTUS will decide that a state court has no jurisdiction on this 14th amendment crime. It's ridiculous to call this an insurrection in the context of the 15th amendment. Trump is not in a hurry to get it to the SCOTUS, and they may just be waiting on the lower courts.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

MrMan wrote:
January 2nd, 2024, 3:07 pm
January 2nd, 2024, 2:53 pm
The Constitution gives Congress the power to deal with bribery, high crimes, and misdemeanors done by the president. Realistically, the opposing party would probably have to have a majority to do something to a president. If there were a legal dispute about it, the SCOTUS might somehow get involved, and the chief justice can preside over impeachment proceedings if I recall correctly.
The media started calling a group trespassing at the Capitol 'the insurrection' from the get-go probably with a plan to stir up trouble like this for Trump. I hope the appellate or SCOTUS will decide that a state court has no jurisdiction on this 14th amendment crime. It's ridiculous to call this an insurrection in the context of the 15th amendment. Trump is not in a hurry to get it to the SCOTUS, and they may just be waiting on the lower courts.
Theres a ton of evidence already showing that the Democrats staged that whole thing to set up his Voters.
One guy committed suicide because they tried to give him 20 years in prison and his whole family is pissed. But
will they get any justice for their loved one killing himself because of the Democrats treated him like a criminal and tried to f**k over his life?
Hell they gave George Floyd's family millions and the asshole didn't even die because of the cop, he died because he was a drug addict and his family still got award for his death. The Democrats have made themselves look like pure villains, but because the Republicans support Israel's war crimes and shit, the Republicans can't point fingers at the Democrats anymore either. They are all shitty scumbags at this point.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Taco wrote:
November 5th, 2012, 3:07 pm

Why do youtube always pull these damn videos? I swear they f***ing suck.