How do you get from Los Angeles airport to Las Vegas?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
Winston
Site Admin

How do you get from Los Angeles airport to Las Vegas?

Post by Winston »

I'm looking at the bus schedule for GotoBus from Los Angeles to Las Vegas:

http://www.gotobus.com/los-angeles-to-las-vegas-bus/

But it doesn't say how to find the stops to get on the bus. Or even if there is a stop at the airport. WTF? What can I do? How do I get from the airport to one of the bus stops for GotoBus to Las Vegas? Can any of you check the site and see? The site above doesn't say anything about that.

Thanks,
Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

What is the price difference vs. a short flight to Vegas?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote:What is the price difference vs. a short flight to Vegas?
About a hundred dollars. Why? Can you address my question above?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:
1. Look up "Bus Operator" column on GotoBus.com.

2. Google the Bus Operator for information (http://www.amlionbus.com/).

3. Call the Bus Operator with your questions.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Winston wrote:
Winston you shouldn't reject the idea of the short flight to Vegas too. I have heard Southwest airlines has flights to vegas at good prices so you should check out the discount carriers too.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Why do u wanna dick around w/getting buses from LAX to downtown LA and then taking a Greyhound to Vegas just to possibly save a few bucks?

I noticed there are still some $59 fares on SW from LAX to Vegas starting from mid-April and that includes 2 checked bags. There a lot of the flights from Phils to west coast USA arrive at a reasonable time for catching later connecting flights so it just might work. For example, on April 16, 2013, there are 12 SW flights from LAX to Vegas all priced at $59 as of now and the latest one departs at 9:45 pm!

Anyway, you really should be focusing on finding the cheapest flight from Phils to LAX first, then seeing whts available to Vegas from there. That's the bigger picture way to save the most money.