Are Utah Mormon girls a good dating or wife option in America?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Taco wrote:This is coming right from a Mormon owned news site.

LDS Women Have Unrealistic Expectations
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/8655 ... tions.html
They absolutely do....they have their heads in the clouds. I grew up LDS and TRIED to date LDS women. They know they have plenty of options and they are nearly ALWAYS the "dumpers". These guys come off of those 2-year missions and have absolutely no idea how to deal with women around their age. They don't even know how to talk to girls anymore as they are 2-years without ANY practice. They are awkward and then get walked over. At the same time, young LDS women will ONLY date you if you are a returned Missionary or planning to go on a mission. Don't expect them to wait 2 years for you to get back though. Even if young men DO get married...guess who most often wears the pants in the relationship? Make no mistake, LDS women are FEMINIST.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

tre wrote:

They absolutely do....they have their heads in the clouds. I grew up LDS and TRIED to date LDS women. They know they have plenty of options and they are nearly ALWAYS the "dumpers". These guys come off of those 2-year missions and have absolutely no idea how to deal with women around their age. They don't even know how to talk to girls anymore as they are 2-years without ANY practice. They are awkward and then get walked over. At the same time, young LDS women will ONLY date you if you are a returned Missionary or planning to go on a mission. Don't expect them to wait 2 years for you to get back though. Even if young men DO get married...guess who most often wears the pants in the relationship? Make no mistake, LDS women are FEMINIST.
I would agree with your assessment.

LDS women are not allowed to have the priesthood, if God wanted them to be in charge he would have given it to them. Despite this, LDS women make 90% of the decisions in their marriages and their husbands are not given veto power. Any complaints by their husbands and they start telling everyone at church their being "abused" or "controlled" by a domineering man which often means their husband gets dragged into the Bishops office to be reprimanded on trumped up charges when all he did was stand up for himself.

Another problem LDS women have is they can't keep the weight off. They are not allowed to do drugs, drink, smoke or fornicate so they eat like there is no tomorrow, that's all they think about. Always bringing brownies and cake to church activities and then gorging themselves afterwards. Again, any complaints by their husbands about their 250 lb. ass and he's in the dog house.

I can assure you this does not happen to Asian men, only in America. When an Asian guy isn't happy about his marriage he walks out of the house without saying a word and never comes back. If his wife gets ugly its over. If his wife has a girl instead of a boy its over. If that f***ing rice isn't on the stove when he gets home from work its over. Asian men don't have a lot of patience with women that don't respect them that's why their women generally turn out better.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Taco wrote:
tre wrote:

LDS women are not allowed to have the priesthood, if God wanted them to be in charge he would have given it to them. Despite this, LDS women make 90% of the decisions in their marriages and their husbands are not given veto power. Any complaints by their husbands and they start telling everyone at church their being "abused" or "controlled" by a domineering man which often means their husband gets dragged into the Bishops office to be reprimanded on trumped up charges when all he did was stand up for himself.

Another problem LDS women have is they can't keep the weight off. They are not allowed to do drugs, drink, smoke or fornicate so they eat like there is no tomorrow, that's all they think about. Always bringing brownies and cake to church activities and then gorging themselves afterwards. Again, any complaints by their husbands about their 250 lb. a** and he's in the dog house.

I can assure you this does not happen to Asian men, only in America. When an Asian guy isn't happy about his marriage he walks out of the house without saying a word and never comes back. If his wife gets ugly its over. If his wife has a girl instead of a boy its over. If that f***ing rice isn't on the stove when he gets home from work its over. Asian men don't have a lot of patience with women that don't respect them that's why their women generally turn out better.
LMAO....that is exactly correct and I rant on this often. These women look down on anyone that smokes, drinks or does drugs (oh no...a sin!) and then turn around and eat a tray of homemade cookies. Obesity causes more health problems and death than anything else! If the husband says anything about the weight gains, she will accuse him of being verbally abusive and "superficial". If a person looks forward to eating more than they look forward to practically anything else in life (in a 1st World country with plenty of food), THEY HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM!
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

If you're going to date marry lds women you may as well shoot yourself in the face same result. LOL
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

tre wrote:
Taco wrote:
tre wrote:

Another problem LDS women have is they can't keep the weight off. They are not allowed to do drugs, drink, smoke or fornicate so they eat like there is no tomorrow, that's all they think about. Always bringing brownies and cake to church activities and then gorging themselves afterwards. Again, any complaints by their husbands about their 250 lb. a** and he's in the dog house.

LMAO....that is exactly correct and I rant on this often. These women look down on anyone that smokes, drinks or does drugs (oh no...a sin!) and then turn around and eat a tray of homemade cookies. Obesity causes more health problems and death than anything else! If the husband says anything about the weight gains, she will accuse him of being verbally abusive and "superficial". If a person looks forward to eating more than they look forward to practically anything else in life (in a 1st World country with plenty of food), THEY HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM!
I guess gluttony is one of those sins that doesn't really matter to a hypocrite mormon
PandaMan
Freshman Poster

Post by PandaMan »

Taco wrote:
tre wrote:

Really amusing how you put that.

I think I could learn a thing or two from Asian guys!
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Re: Are Utah Mormon girls a good option?

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Last edited by MattHanson1990 on May 4th, 2017, 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

MattHanson1990 wrote:The problem with Mormon girls is that they get snatched up really quickly and at a young age. Once mormon girls are in relationships, it's ONLY a matter of months that they get engaged and married.

The only place I know of to find decent single women in the US is El Paso, Texas. Anywhere else in America, all the good ones are taken.
Women are like pro athletes, the best ones are drafted out of high school.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

That would explain why in churches (not mormon im talking here) you ever notice there is ne ver any hot single women? They are all married or teenagers. So either they are slutting it up in college or at home or they are now married and then decide to go to church. So I guess the moral of the story is keep looking for 18 year olds to marry either at home or abroad. Thats my goal even abroad.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Last edited by MattHanson1990 on May 4th, 2017, 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MattHanson1990 wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:That would explain why in churches (not mormon im talking here) you ever notice there is ne ver any hot single women? They are all married or teenagers. So either they are slutting it up in college or at home or they are now married and then decide to go to church. So I guess the moral of the story is keep looking for 18 year olds to marry either at home or abroad. Thats my goal even abroad.
For me the problem with 18 year old girls is that when I tried to get to know a lot of them, they would all blow me off or tell me to go after women my own age. I remember wanting to date 18 year old girls my fifth year in college, and they never gave me a chance; some of them friend zoned me, and some didn't even want to befriend me. But here's the problem with women my age and older - most of them are already taken. If you haven't found anyone to date in college and you just graduated, it's too late. The only option now is either heading to El Paso or going overseas.

Well when i think of 18 year olds im thinking of overseas. I dont really want an american woman anyways.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Last edited by MattHanson1990 on May 4th, 2017, 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

MattHanson1990 wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:That would explain why in churches (not mormon im talking here) you ever notice there is ne ver any hot single women? They are all married or teenagers. So either they are slutting it up in college or at home or they are now married and then decide to go to church. So I guess the moral of the story is keep looking for 18 year olds to marry either at home or abroad. Thats my goal even abroad.
For me the problem with 18 year old girls is that when I tried to get to know a lot of them, they would all blow me off or tell me to go after women my own age. I remember wanting to date 18 year old girls my fifth year in college, and they never gave me a chance; some of them friend zoned me, and some didn't even want to befriend me. But here's the problem with women my age and older - most of them are already taken. If you haven't found anyone to date in college and you just graduated, it's too late. The only option now is either heading to El Paso or going overseas.

Well when i think of 18 year olds im thinking of overseas. I dont really want an american woman anyways.
I too despise most American women, but I don't mind the Mexican girls in El Paso.
When you get a little uglier and older you will hate even those girls as they reject you.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Last edited by MattHanson1990 on May 4th, 2017, 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

No