Are Utah Mormon girls a good dating or wife option in America?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are Utah Mormon girls a good option?

Post by jamesbond »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
February 26th, 2019, 6:45 am
I wouldn't want a girl who dresses too modest, but at the same time not too provocatively either. Moderation is the key.

That's a good point, moderation is the key. You don't want her to dress like a slut in public but you also don't want her to dress like a Catholic Nun either.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Utah Mormon girls would be a good option only if a guy (who isn't) is willing to CONVERT to the Mormon religion.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:
March 2nd, 2019, 3:45 pm
MattHanson1990 wrote:
February 26th, 2019, 6:45 am
I wouldn't want a girl who dresses too modest, but at the same time not too provocatively either. Moderation is the key.

That's a good point, moderation is the key. You don't want her to dress like a slut in public but you also don't want her to dress like a Catholic Nun either.
Hey Jamesbond and MattHanson I also happen to agree with both your points about how women should dress. Because I too like women who dress CLASSY AND FEMININE like many women in Eastern Europe, Ukraine and Russia look.
pitbull
Freshman Poster

Post by pitbull »

White women are too much work. I'm moving to China
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

I dated a mormon girl for a short time, she was nice humble and modest. But she wanted me to convert to her religion and invited me to her lds church a few times and being born in a jewish family, it was just complex. I didn't see it working. I think mormons usually date and marry other mormons. I believe majority of them stay virgin untill marriage though.
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

I am probably going to move to Utah.

My main goal is to marry a white, gorgeous, virgin who craves to produce as many babies as possible and also craves to attract as many additional women as possible.

I am almost 34, but I am 6'3" and 3/8" without shoes on and very good looking. And I have a low-pitched voice.

What is stopping me is, I am addicted to a woman now. I am in bed with her as I type this. She is Cambodian. She is super-feminine, but is 53 years old. She used to be gorgeous, smelled gorgeous, and her voice sounded gorgeous.

She does not use computers nor a phone at all.

She does things repeatedly which anger me, such as not telling me where she is going when we are shopping, etc. so I have to walk around to look for her. She commands me to do things, using the imperative mood, instead of asking in a nice way, or saying "Please.".

She has schizophrenia and 100% knows she created the universe. She also believes she owns her residential building, so she believes she doesn't have to pay rent. She almost got evicted, but I went to court and signed an agreement that I would pay her rent. I haven't told her this though, yet. But this is the third month I have paid her rent, so far.

In general, she is dominant and I am submissive. She does what she wants, and I have to follow. She will not follow me in most situations. She will do what she wants, and if I don't like it, then she doesn't care most of the time. She seems to not have much emotional attachment to me. If I were to leave, or die, she wouldn't care much.

However, when we are out walking, we hold hands, and I get to walk somewhat in front of her as we are holding hands. Just the other day we went to this public park, and a dog that was not small, that was not on a leash came up to us and barked loudly at her and she hid behind me.

Whenever I want to speak to her, I have to repeat myself many times, because she is tuned into what demons, etc. are saying to her. I have to say, "Hello? Hello? Hello?"

She thinks that sex is totally evil and wrong (even though she once had sex with me six times in 24 hours). She has joked that she should cut my d*** off. She still makes me sexually aroused, easily. Just now, I was squeezing her, and I achieved an erection. But, I don't even try to escalate further because she has not had sex with me in over 4.5 YEARS.

I am addicted to her. She takes me out to restaurants whenever she has the money. So, we live a lifestyle that is pretty fun at times. Comfortable.

I am not very happy though. I want to be able to be part of a community of people who all are cooperative and living healthfully, and are pro-sex and pro-reproduction; a place where you can feel that sex is good and healthy and that you are a good person for talking about sex and reproduction, and where you don't have to be afraid of others criticizing you for having many kids or being polygynous.

I believe that Utah is the best place for me though, because I want white women and I do not smoke, drink, drink caffeine, etc. And I am polygynous and want to produce as many children as possible.

I cannot be exactly myself around her. She does not let me record videos in her room. She kicks me out if I talk about other women or sex.

She does not respect my greatness, or potential for greatness. It's like she must be the leader or something. Any ideas that I come up with that are good, she says, 'I told you that before" as though everything I know she previously had already come up with herself. She doesn't want to work with me mentally or emotionally to create positive emotion and cooperate toward moving out of Skid Row.

I want to find a girl who wants to help as many people as possible live the best life possible. I want to make vlogs every day. So, the girl has to want to be on camera.

With a more compatible girl's help, I want to inspire as many people as possible to become as healthy and sexually active and reproductive as possible.

I want to create an in-person, gated residential community of people who are all super-healthy, polygynous, and maximally sexually active and reproductive.

But right now, I am in a comfort zone. I need to break free of this. At least I went to Santa Monica by myself the other day. I am thinking about travelling to Utah just for a couple days to see what it is like.
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

What happened to Maverick? Does he still post?
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Utah used to be the toughest place for polygamists to live because the big LDS church has so many people in the police, and they persecuted the offshoots that were created when they split over polygamy. What I've read seem to indicate that Joseph Smith was a closet polygamist, with some people who knew a little of what was going on thinking these were 'spiritual marriages'. One of these wives, though, in a court case I read about said if people thought the relationships weren't physical, they didn't know Joseph Smith.

Brigham young took the whole thing public when he took over. He was one of the leaders who took over part of the movement. One of the splits was led by Joseph Smith, Jr., who I think was really young at the time. i read that Smith Sr. had prophesied that he would lead later, so he got some kind of following from that. They got into a lawsuit over the 'temple lot' in Missouri which was supposed to be some kind of important location, new Jerusalem I think, for them, and that is where they called witnesses about Smith, Sr. sleeping with the women.

At some point late in Joseph Smith's life, a group of people had caught him and were wanting to castrate him over something. His doctor friend may have been considering it. He was mayor. The town newspaper printed something on him. He declared martial law and shut down the printing press. Then the territory government arrested him on one charge, and then announced the charge of treason. A mob went to the house where he was imprisoned. Someone snuck him a pistol, and he went out shooting and died from gunfire. I'm wondering if all this was about the same thing they wanted to castrate him about.

Brigham Young, the leader who took the big group of Mormons out to Utah, was polygamous. He'd get 'married', supposedly spiritually for eternity, to a married woman, and send her husband off on a mission. He had lots of wives. There were lots of broken families. It was a big mess. Mormons shot up some settlers who were coming through to go to Oregon, using the Indians to do it at first, I read. A friend of mine said his ancestor was a young teenage survivor, who, after a couple of years with a Mormon family finally sent word to people out west what the Mormons had done. That was PR nightmare for the Mormons.
Later, Congress wouldn't let Utah in as a state unless they got rid of polygamy.

So they did. The Mormon church outlawed polygamy as did the state. They might have had some tolerance for that first generation. Lots of Mormons didn't like the decisions, so they started their splinter movements that carried on. Mormons considered their chief leader to be a 'prophet', so the splinter movements had a leader they called a prophet. Warren Jeffs was one the leader of one of these movements.

These movement's leaders might do stuff like take wives away from a member who falls out of favor and give the wife to his brother or some other guy. They want girls to be virgins at the first marriage, so they'll marry them off really young. My impression is that a lot of them are kind of in-bred too with few men having so many children and then those kids having to marry someone. Sometimes they might shoo off the males from these large polygamous families. How can their leading men have a huge harem with all the young men around.

But you probably aren't going to have success getting either mainstream Mormons or offshoot cults to follow your philosophy of sex being so healthy and good for you. They'd have to believe you to be their prophet or be one of the prophets close yes-men to get a big harem that way.

These polygamous communities would set up in neighboring states or in Texas because the Utah police would hunt them down. But a court ruling a while back might have limited what the police could do against the polygamous cults. They can probably still get them for child molestation, though.

If you had just one decent wife who had sex with you frequently, your life might be more enjoyable. You might be fantasizing about a house full of women to have sex with you just because you aren't getting anything now and you feel hungry for it. I read redheads want sex about a third more often than other women, for what its worth. I don't think that's a guarantee of anything.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are Utah Mormon girls a good dating or wife option in America?

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this cute Utah Mormon girl and her boyfriend or husband. She looks very wholesome, bubbly, and good natured. How do you get a girl like that? If you join LDS will the church arrange a marriage to a girl like that for you? lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

When I was at university - a Mormon girl from Idaho had a crush on me and she was beautiful - she was blonde, blue eyed and a really nice girl... she was there for the semester which was a pity but there you go - passing ships and all that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
August 12th, 2021, 7:42 pm
When I was at university - a Mormon girl from Idaho had a crush on me and she was beautiful - she was blonde, blue eyed and a really nice girl... she was there for the semester which was a pity but there you go - passing ships and all that.
Why didn't you date her then or pursue romance with her? Was it allowed?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
August 12th, 2021, 9:36 pm
yick wrote:
August 12th, 2021, 7:42 pm
Why didn't you date her then or pursue romance with her? Was it allowed?
It was strange, she was a friend of a dorm mate - a Mormon skater and he was a good lad and I was a friend of his and she would come and visit him with her sister so we got to know each other.

One day he goes 'do you like *****?' and I said 'yeah, I do' but I just never thought she would be into me - being a mormon and really white and Scandinavian or Germanic looking - I just thought they dated amongst their own and then one day - she told me I was really handsome and I was like ' :shock: ' I thought she was taking the piss but she was nice and I was f***ing clueless - she was only there the semester but she was nice, a very nice looking and smart young lady.

I would have loved to have pursued a romance with her, if I remember, her family were in the farming industry, making cheeses. Actually, there were quite a few American girls who seemed to have an interest in me and they were beautiful girls and really nice... but the problem was they were there for a semester and they were gone and they would usually hang out with their own... Most came from the University of Iowa but the Mormon kids came from BYU.