Are Utah Mormon girls a good dating or wife option in America?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are Utah Mormon girls a good option?

Post by Taco »

Maverick wrote:Bump.

So I've been involved with the church for almost 6 months now. It can be cool and I'm REALLY into the genealogy stuff.

But the women are pretty awful. I haven't asked out anyone, but, instead, have just been observing. I have a group of friends and have spent time observing their relationships.

Women do need to be gamed here and are mostly interested in the same tall, good-looking guys that every other AW is interested in.

Kind of a bummer, but I can't say I'm surprised.
Most Mormon women are difficult to get along with and they have a high divorce rate. That's all the information you really need. Mormon men are sometimes criticized as being irresponsible for not wanting to marry them.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I just saw Winston's old post at the top of the thread.

The metal objects that were examined were the Kinderhook plates. After having Smith allegedly translate them, the makers of the plates admitted that they were a hoax. Smith also translated a version of the Egyptian book of the dead to be a book about Abraham. The text has been discovered after being lost in the Chicago fire. Egyptologists can read it and it is nothing like what Smith translated it to be.

I hear that no one besides Joseph Smith ever saw the supposed golden plates translated into the book of Mormon.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Taco wrote:

So I've been involved with the church for almost 6 months now. It can be cool and I'm REALLY into the genealogy stuff.

But the women are pretty awful. I haven't asked out anyone, but, instead, have just been observing. I have a group of friends and have spent time observing their relationships.

Women do need to be gamed here and are mostly interested in the same tall, good-looking guys that every other AW is interested in.

Most Mormon women are difficult to get along with and they have a high divorce rate. That's all the information you really need. Mormon men are sometimes criticized as being irresponsible for not wanting to marry them.
Yup. The divorce rate is higher than they want people to believe.

I still don't think it was a bad idea to become a member though. I haven't paid a dime in tithing and I may not, depending on how things go for the rest of the year.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Stay away from Mormon women. Listen to me. Their religion says that Jesus is a created being and not God, and that Satan is His brother, that when people die they get their own planets and become gods over them, that God came to earth to physically impregnate Mary, that good Mormons become gods when they die, and all sorts of nonsense.

Mormonism is a cult, up there with Jehovah's Witnesses. A very large cult, but still it is a cult, and a false religion. They even have the nerve to FAKE being Christian. These are blatantly fake Christians.

Google some info on Youtube with "Mormonism" and "cult" or Lawsuits.

I am reading a book written by ME Thomas. She is a female sociopath Mormon from Utah.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Maverick wrote:
Taco wrote:

I still don't think it was a bad idea to become a member though. I haven't paid a dime in tithing and I may not, depending on how things go for the rest of the year.
Find yourself a church that believes in Eternal Security of the Believer. Mormonism is a false religion up there with Jehovah's Witnesses. If you believe their doctrine, it may truly twice condemn you. Search Youtube for the truth of Mormon beliefs. That should wake you up.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Adama wrote:
Maverick wrote:
Taco wrote:

Find yourself a church that believes in Eternal Security of the Believer. Mormonism is a false religion up there with Jehovah's Witnesses. If you believe their doctrine, it may truly twice condemn you. Search Youtube for the truth of Mormon beliefs. That should wake you up.
Well, I mean I'm not saying that I actually believe in the religion, or religion in general. I'm pretty open to religious beliefs though and I don't think anybody can say with absolute certainty what is true and what isn't beyond things that we can prove with objective scientific evidence.

I mostly joined for the community aspect and to see what these women are about on a deeper level. And I've been absolutely unimpressed with what I've seen so far. It seems like they are just typical American women with just a nicer facade.

I do like the fact that this is an international community though. I will keep you all updated with further realizations.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Adama wrote:
Maverick wrote:
Taco wrote:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmL28JB3mBc[/youtube]
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Taco wrote:

Mormonism is a religion made by ravening wolves for ravening wolves. It is a religion made by reprobates to convert others into reprobates. They believe that God is a man like any other man, and that He physically impregnated Eve, and that when they die, they will become equal to God Himself, and be granted planets of their own, which they can populate with humans through celestial sex. This is a reprobate religion.

But the other point is this: They are faking like they are Christians, the good people, so that they can lure in unsuspecting people and trick outsiders. It is a religion of wolves in sheep clothing, taking on the name of Christianity for the goodness of the reputation which the title confers, but really they worship and exalt themselves into godhood. You won't learn that unless you research or get deep into the religion though.

Also much of it is based upon Satanic Freemasonry rituals.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Adama wrote:
Taco wrote:

Mormonism is a religion made by ravening wolves for ravening wolves. It is a religion made by reprobates to convert others into reprobates. They believe that God is a man like any other man, and that He physically impregnated Eve, and that when they die, they will become equal to God Himself, and be granted planets of their own, which they can populate with humans through celestial sex. This is a reprobate religion.

But the other point is this: They are faking like they are Christians, the good people, so that they can lure in unsuspecting people and trick outsiders. It is a religion of wolves in sheep clothing, taking on the name of Christianity for the goodness of the reputation which the title confers, but really they worship and exalt themselves into godhood. You won't learn that unless you research or get deep into the religion though.

As a Mormon, I find your comments offensive. Most of the information circulating about Mormons is 90% lies, half truths or taken out of context. Freemasonry is never discussed in our religion.

Its the only religion the US government openly fought a war against. It was legal to kill Mormon's in the state of Missouri until 1978 when the law was changed. If Mormons had any masonic connections to the state or federal government this would not have happened. The fact that Mormon Mitt Romney lost his 2008 US presidential election against Obama is again proof that Mormon's are not part of mainstream freemasonry.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Here's a little-known tip:

If you want a good traditional Protestant (evangelical) Christian girl in Asia, try Myanmar, or even Northeast India. The girls there are strongly traditional and are like rural American Christian women back in the 1950's, if not early 1900's. The Kachin, Chin, Karen, Naga, and many other ethnic groups in northern Myanmar are predominantly Christian. There's a saying that that these regions are even more Baptist than Kentucky. They believe in strict fidelity, absolutely no sex before marriage, and strict attendance of church every Sunday. They love country gospel music and hymns. Churches and Bible colleges dot the landscape. Every Sunday, all of the shops close down as everyone goes to church. Everyone dresses very conservatively. The women are fond of wearing ankle-length tube skirts with traditional tribal patterns.

These peoples are now Christians because they were converted by American and European missionaries around the turn of the 20th century. Today, they cling very strongly to their Christian identity, as it is tied very closely to their ethnic identity as well. Christianity contrasts sharply with the neighboring Hindu and Buddhist faiths of India and Myanmar, respectively.

The best way to get to know them would be to attend their churches. The pastor and elders would help introduce you to the girls.

I know a few white American guys who are together with these women. They are all the clean-cut, churchgoing types and are closely involved with missionaries in Asia. These guys make an attempt to learn as much of their language and culture as possible. All couples are of similar ages. I have never seen any of these women with the sexpat type.

Christian refugees or migrants from northern Myanmar can now be found in India, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, the EU, Australia, and the US. In the US, they are predominantly concentrated in Indiana and Ohio, as well as some nearby states.

I was in Northeast India last year, and the hospitality, generosity, and kindness of the people were absolutely wonderful. These areas get very, very few foreign visitors, and as a result, they do not have the tourist fatigue that is prevalent in places like Thailand or Singapore. The people there are just so warm and down-to-earth.

Now, please don't all rush over there and spoil everything just yet. :P
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Taco wrote:
As a Mormon, I find your comments offensive. Most of the information circulating about Mormons is 90% lies, half truths or taken out of context. Freemasonry is never discussed in our religion.

Its the only religion the US government openly fought a war against. It was legal to kill Mormon's in the state of Missouri until 1978 when the law was changed. If Mormons had any masonic connections to the state or federal government this would not have happened. The fact that Mormon Mitt Romney lost his 2008 US presidential election against Obama is again proof that Mormon's are not part of mainstream freemasonry.
You can be offended. I have no control over that. ;-)
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Adama wrote:Stay away from Mormon women. Listen to me. Their religion says that Jesus is a created being and not God, and that Satan is His brother, that when people die they get their own planets and become gods over them, that God came to earth to physically impregnate Mary, that good Mormons become gods when they die, and all sorts of nonsense.

Mormonism is a cult, up there with Jehovah's Witnesses. A very large cult, but still it is a cult, and a false religion. They even have the nerve to FAKE being Christian. These are blatantly fake Christians.
I have done some research on Mormons and your right, they are a false Christian religion. They believe that Jesus and the devil are brothers! WTF? :roll:

Jehovah Witnesses are fruitcakes as well, they come ringing my door bell once a year during the summer and try to get me to convert to their religion. They usually have a white woman and a black man going around my suburban neighborhood ringing door bells and giving people a brochure on the Jehovah Witness religion. :roll:

Millions of Christian voters stayed home and didn't vote in the 2012 election because they disagreed with Mitt Romney's Mormon faith. Thanks to them staying home, Obama was reelected in 2012. If it was any other republican running in 2012, they would of gotten the evangelical Christian vote and would of beaten Obama.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

jamesbond wrote:
Adama wrote:Stay away from Mormon women. Listen to me. Their religion says that Jesus is a created being and not God, and that Satan is His brother, that when people die they get their own planets and become gods over them, that God came to earth to physically impregnate Mary, that good Mormons become gods when they die, and all sorts of nonsense.

I have done some research on Mormons and your right, they are a false Christian religion. They believe that Jesus and the devil are brothers! WTF? :roll:

Jehovah Witnesses are fruitcakes as well, they come ringing my door bell once a year during the summer and try to get me to convert to their religion. They usually have a white woman and a black man going around my suburban neighborhood ringing door bells and giving people a brochure on the Jehovah Witness religion. :roll:

Millions of Christian voters stayed home and didn't vote in the 2012 election because they disagreed with Mitt Romney's Mormon faith. Thanks to them staying home, Obama was reelected in 2012. If it was any other republican running in 2012, they would of gotten the evangelical Christian vote and would of beaten Obama.
Yes, it's true. That's why I am not upset when someone says they're offended. I'm not lying.

I knew a Mormon couple. Separately I asked them a couple of questions. It wasn't an interrogation. I just wanted to verify these things for myself without having to join the organization. I asked the woman if her religion says Satan and Jesus are brothers. She said yes. I asked some follow up questions and she really believes that. I later asked her husband. He said no. They are taught to deny these things when asked by outsiders.

Thanks for further confirming this for me, James Bond.

As for Jehovah's Witnesses, they are the same as Mormons. Not the same doctrine, but very destructive to your soul, spirit and your life. They also claim to be Christians but are just a cult. I don't try to evangelize them.

JWs witnesses themselves are false prophets as well. Like you said, and as you know, they go around trying to recruit and they evangelize and preach their false religion. It is basically a requirement that they all must go out "soul winning". Too bad for them that false teachers will receive the greater condemnation, especially if they are turning people into reprobates through their false religion. How sad. Even while claiming to be Christian!

And it's nearly impossible to convert them into true Christians, because they've re-written the Bible into their own image (instead of God's Word), which in itself is a reprobate thing to do, but also, they've changed the meanings of words such as paradise, spirit, hell and others. (Whereas many Catholics can readily convert in their hearts to belief in Jesus by faith alone without sacraments.)
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Taco wrote:
Adama wrote:
Taco wrote:

I never said they were accepted by the government. Everyone knows the government was against them. That doesn't make Mormons good and Government evil.

And I never said they were part of masonry. Nor did I say masonry was taught to them. I said their rituals are based upon it. Big difference which eludes some readers.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Here's a picture of Mormon Mitt Romney with his former boss. You'll notice Mitt's not making any occult hand signs but his boss is.

Here's a compilation of America's favorite pastors all making the pyramid hand sign. There's no Mormons in this picture.