Good news

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Good news

Post by Jester »

Thanks to Taco's post, I read this comment from Hal M on the DollarVigilante:

"I love absolutely everything you guys to do at TDV, but I wish you would quit giving the government so much credit. Yes they have all the drones, and tanks, and soliders, but that is fart in a wind tunnel compared to how well armed the population is.

If you talk to your average drone builder at Boeing, chances are they own numerous guns, and do not trust the government in any way shape or form. He's just there for the paycheck. Most people are getting pissed off at the government. And the government starting a war on its own land would make the guerilla warfare in Vietnam look like a sunday picnic.

The government tries to appear as if they have tons of supersecret technologies they can unleash on the minions. They dont, they just have unlimited budgets and LOTS of manpower (all though they will lose most of that manpower when the dollar goes kaput). Drones SEEM scary but they are really just carbon fiber RC-airplanes with a small payload of weapons. There are no factories mass producing them by the thousands because their bodies are made out of carbon-fiber, which requires several thousand man-hours of work for each drone (and NO, these processes cant automated. Not even the best engineering school could build a robot that can wetsand molds or properly layup carbon wetted with epoxy resin. It ALL requires extremely detailed hand work and a sharp set of eyes).

The only real power the government has is the illusion of wealth through the printing of fiat currency. Once the government cant write its paychecks (or the paychecks are worthless) they will lose most of the power. There will be no one to keep all of their systems running. This is why we could switch over to a fully anarchist society in a matter of weeks without firing a single bullet."

I thought some of you guys could use the good news. Trust me, this shit makes the PTB nervous...