Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Winston with hot girls in Las Vegas (Photos)

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Winston with hot girls in Las Vegas (Photos)

Postby Winston » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:41 am

Steve and I went to downtown Las Vegas, where everything is cheaper than on the strip. There were many good bands and music there too. Below are photos of me with hot girls there in costumes. Touching them gave me a horny high. lol

Me under a Filipina dancer.

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby insanity » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:00 am

What´s the point of this thread? That there are girls you can make pictures with in Las Vegas?
insanity
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:27 am

insanity wrote:What´s the point of this thread? That there are girls you can make pictures with in Las Vegas?

It's just for fun. :P
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Rock » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:11 am

Winston, when I compare these photos to photos u took around a decade ago posing in costumes, I see a stark contrast. And I think it's mainly about proportions. Figure out a way to slim down your face (prolly just lose a bunch of weight and improve your lean to fat tissue ratio through some resistance type exercise) and you might look pretty good again.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby sonofsc__ » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:14 pm

I beg to differ. Winston is still fat. He obviously hasn't lost much weight as he claims.

Sorry Winston, but you look exactly like you did when you posted those pictures of yourself with those filipina bar girls. And no, posing with a hot Vegas showgirl doesn't make you look like a handsome stud. It only makes you look like a dorky, fat Chinese tourist.
sonofsc__
Freshman Poster

Postby Rock » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:43 pm

sonofsc__ wrote:I beg to differ. Winston is still fat. He obviously hasn't lost much weight as he claims.

Sorry Winston, but you look exactly like you did when you posted those pictures of your

self with those filipina bar girls. And no, posing with a hot Vegas showgirl doesn't make you look like a handsome stud. It only makes you look like a dorky, fat Chinese tourist.

The point is, the photos he posted yesterday from late 90s in costume look really good cus he has a bit of healthy chubbiness but his face has a good tapered shape. But now, with the weight gain and poor eating habits, his lower face has bulked up too much giving him a very round look.

If he gained some lean tissue, lost some fat through resistance exercise and much better eating, perhaps he could recover at least some of his former look.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby kai1275 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:08 pm

If he is a vegan like you guys say, why is he so fat? Does he pack on carbs?
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Postby Rock » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:25 pm

kai1275 wrote:If he is a vegan like you guys say, why is he so fat? Does he pack on carbs?

Well think about it. Whoever got fat eating meat? Lots of people who go on Atkins diet which allows for unlimited consumption of meat lose weight big time.

He's eats tons of processed carbs and junk food.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby mguy » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:45 pm

He looks so puffy! like he has allergy!
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

mguy
Junior Poster

Postby kai1275 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:07 pm

Rock wrote:
kai1275 wrote:If he is a vegan like you guys say, why is he so fat? Does he pack on carbs?

Well think about it. Whoever got fat eating meat? Lots of people who go on Atkins diet which allows for unlimited consumption of meat lose weight big time.

He's eats tons of processed carbs and junk food.

Makes sense. My dad did Atkins in the past and lost lots of weight. Now he is juicing and eating mostly vegetables and doing some RAW diet stuff and is doing even better than back then.

When you really break it down, processed carbs are usually the problem. Veggies + carbs = fat, meat + carbs = fat, meat + veggies = lean...
Even when you fix your food problems, low testosterone can make all your hard work fade away.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Re: Winston with hot girls in Las Vegas (Photos)

Postby sonofsc__ » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:00 pm

Winston wrote:Steve and I went to downtown Las Vegas, where everything is cheaper than on the strip. There were many good bands and music there too. Below are photos of me with hot girls there in costumes. Touching them gave me a horny high. lol

Jesus, what a creepy lecher you are. Is satisfying your greedy, sleazy lust all you can think about?? Did you ever consider how those girls felt, touching them so inappropriately like that? Think of what you subjected them to -- and I don't even like AW. You have absolutely no shame!
sonofsc__
Freshman Poster

Postby mguy » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:29 pm

sonofsc__ wrote:
Winston wrote:Steve and I went to downtown Las Vegas, where everything is cheaper than on the strip. There were many good bands and music there too. Below are photos of me with hot girls there in costumes. Touching them gave me a horny high. lol

Jesus, what a creepy lecher you are. Is satisfying your greedy, sleazy lust all you can think about?? Did you ever consider how those girls felt, touching them so inappropriately like that? Think of what you subjected them to -- and I don't even like AW. You have absolutely no shame!

He has little shame, but he makes up for it by being a free thinker.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

mguy
Junior Poster

Postby Rock » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:33 pm

sonofsc__ wrote:

Say bitch, yr in the wrong place. Move on over to the ladies forum where u belong.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby kai1275 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:33 pm

sonofsc__ wrote:

LMFAO!!! Have not seen a comment like this here in quite some time!
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Postby insanity » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:47 pm

sonofsc__ wrote:

wow..where did that come from? what these girls felt? probably nothing as posing on pictures is their job which they get paid to do

next thing is somebody is going to turn up and say these girls have been raped by getting on a picture by winston
insanity
Freshman Poster

Next

Return to North America, Domestic Relocation