North American society is the opposite of logical

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

North American society is the opposite of logical

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Every time I remind myself of why I'm finally leaving Canada, I always am amazed when I compare the nonsense that goes on here and in the USA to elsewhere and realize most of what goes on here in society and also with men and women, is in fact the opposite of what is natural and logical. It is unbelievable if you really think of it, but it is true. Here are examples of what I mean by it:

Examples:

Women act masculine and hate men.
Women go tanning instead of staying out of the sun.
Women choose men based on wealth instead of personality.
Women are rewarded by the state for bad behaviour.
Men act submissive and are afraid of women.
People eat unhealthy food and too much of it.
People can't be happy, so they buy lots of things they think will make them happy.
They buy those things on credit with money they don't have pay interest on it.
Men chase women, but women don't chase men.
It is easier for a man to get another man than it is for a man to get a woman.
People don't talk to one another in public unless its business and don't even know their neighbors.

This is just the beginning, I'm going to add more, and am also looking for others input and examples.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

nicho12
Freshman Poster

Post by nicho12 »

you're not alone, we men in North America suffer a lot from this unnaturalness of the culture, especially if you're a black man. am from Uganda and came to the US on a student Visa as a teen, I graduated from college with a degree in computer science in 2011 but am still stuck in the United States paying off my student loan debt and still regret my decision for ever coming here. Am now 24 and feel like my youth has been stolen away from me.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

That's great that you speak your mind,heart and soul now that you are departing.

It's an incredible freedom to speak truely so no need anymore to keep a very low posture,knees down and bowing because there is no way around in Vancouver if a guy want to date.

How good to being able to spit at them knowing you won't see their faces,this nasty circus and soon you can play the game you want to play far from the toxic environment.

Keep inspired to find more insanity in North America...as you are leaving soon haha.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Re: North American society is the opposite of logical

Post by green1976 »

Will N. Dowd wrote:Every time I remind myself of why I'm finally leaving Canada, I always am amazed when I compare the nonsense that goes on here and in the USA to elsewhere and realize most of what goes on here in society and also with men and women, is in fact the opposite of what is natural and logical. It is unbelievable if you really think of it, but it is true. Here are examples of what I mean by it:

Examples:

Women act masculine and hate men.
Women go tanning instead of staying out of the sun.
Women choose men based on wealth instead of personality.
Women are rewarded by the state for bad behaviour.
Men act submissive and are afraid of women.
People eat unhealthy food and too much of it.
People can't be happy, so they buy lots of things they think will make them happy.
They buy those things on credit with money they don't have pay interest on it.
Men chase women, but women don't chase men.
It is easier for a man to get another man than it is for a man to get a woman.
People don't talk to one another in public unless its business and don't even know their neighbors.

This is just the beginning, I'm going to add more, and am also looking for others input and examples.
Just reacting to the point number 10.
I've remarked in the dating process,be it in real life,internet,there is a hierarchy of what gender is more desirable.

The easiest to the hardest:

Women looking for men:That's the easiest situation for them..flocked with pretenders and desesperates males(men chase women,women don't care besides status,mangina behavior)

Men looking for men
:Be it real homosexual having no interest for women,bisexual type,or homesexual by defect because they can't find affection,sex from the opposite sex.
Gays are number two is the easiness to find a partner.

Women looking for women:As most western women are quit selfish,having low sex drive,there is not so much as gays facility to find a f**k and a relation but more and more are the bisexual type because men are garbage for them.

Men looking for women
:That's the hardest situation.A male looking sex or partner,is condemned to fight all the others suckers around,endure the female victimisation,be in a weak position when commited as the laws are against him and scared that his girlfriend will leave him.

So that's the reality up here.
You are an heterosexual man,you are a pathetic scum.

And the argument of love,how can you see so many couples around,is not an argument at all lol as if these guys accept to be the last wagon in the relation,i don't.
The moment they start to interact in this toxic environment chasing women,they are done.

So what a crazy society it is when it's easier being gay or lesbian, compared to an heterosexual male. :lol:
Last edited by green1976 on August 24th, 2013, 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

North American society is homosexual based that's why it doesn't make any sense. Women and homosexual men are praised while heterosexual men are in the closet. If your a "normal" heterosexual man you won't feel comfortable living here unless your drunk a lot.

Anglo Bitch
http://anglobitch.com/Ladydi.htm
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Everything about this civilization is out 180 because the foundation is out 180, look when the civilization should have collapsed a long time ago because all we generate is war and use debt to allocate resources around the world and do not produce anything real of value for society this is what you get.

We signed up for the social engineer"s and we got them, have you figured out what the main projector is on all this?
Time to Hide!
ajvf97
Freshman Poster

Post by ajvf97 »

Yes, North American society is dysfunctional, ass backwards and in decline because of this nonsense . Nice guys finish last because in this society, good is bad, a woman saying "I'll call you later" means "I'll never call you again" and a woman's logic is 2+2=5. Let's not forget the fat acceptance and enabling instead of fat shaming. It's now acceptable to go to Dunkin' Donuts on the way to work every morning, drink soda, feast on chips and microwave popcorn at one's desk, stop by McDonald's on the way home, then go home to vegetate in front of mediocre television programming. It's also normal to shame healthy people who go to the gym, walk in the park and do things that constitute actual lives by asking them "You don't watch TV? How do you live?" Oh, and then there is the masculinity and leadership, particularly by men, that is frowned upon.