Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Detroit Has Gone To The Dogs

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Taco » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:58 am

Detroit has an estimated 50,000 dogs running wild a common theme in all third world economies.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-08-2 ... -literally
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:36 am

Let the Chinese open a furrier, there. Problem solved.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby Cornfed » Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:38 am

At least we know that enterprising people will have something to eat, come the collapse.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby polya » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:28 am

They could easily be rounded up and put down, but there's no money for this anymore.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster

Postby Jester » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:54 pm

+1 to Teal and Cornfed. Eye on the $$$ !

"Yeah, your cup WAS half full... till I grabbed it and drank it!!
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Detroit Has Gone To The Dogs

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:20 pm

Taco wrote:Detroit has an estimated 50,000 dogs running wild a common theme in all third world economies.

Ironically, Detroit has acquired third-world status. Why do I say that? ....because when I was in Chile (in a small
impoverished region of the country) and even Perú, packs of dogs stay running around the streets gnawing
away at smaller dogs or oversized humans that look like their next meal.

Some street dogs in Perú and Chile tried to make me their dinn-dinn but that wasn't happening!
Thank goodness that pitbulls don't exist as wild undomesticated street dogs in S. America or it's game over for
bigger people like me walking down the street.

This is why the next time I go to an impoverished Latin American country, I'm buying a "macheta" before going
into the barrio because I need that protection yet I cannot stand the tourist districts! Entiende??
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Re: Detroit Has Gone To The Dogs

Postby Taco » Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:24 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Taco wrote:Detroit has an estimated 50,000 dogs running wild a common theme in all third world economies.

Ironically, Detroit has acquired third-world status. Why do I say that? ....because when I was in Chile (in a small
impoverished region of the country) and even Perú, packs of dogs stay running around the streets gnawing
away at smaller dogs or oversized humans that look like their next meal.

Some street dogs in Perú and Chile tried to make me their dinn-dinn but that wasn't happening!
Thank goodness that pitbulls don't exist as wild undomesticated street dogs in S. America or it's game over for
bigger people like me walking down the street.

This is why the next time I go to an impoverished Latin American country, I'm buying a "macheta" before going
into the barrio because I need that protection yet I cannot stand the tourist districts! Entiende??

The stray dogs in the Philippines are pretty friendly but must of them do have mange and worms pretty bad. When a family doesn't have anything to eat they'll just go catch a dog and have it for dinner so they do provide a useful service to those in need.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Hero » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:18 am

There were a lot of stray dogs in Odessa too. They made me nervous. Any one of them could have had rabies and there was nothing to stop them from chomping my ass.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Irizarry Heads South

Postby Jester » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:30 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:

http://tatong.deviantart.com/art/Machet ... -170631922
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:32 am

Hero wrote:There were a lot of stray dogs in Odessa too. They made me nervous. Any one of them could have had rabies and there was nothing to stop them from chomping my a**.

This is one thread I wouldn't want my Mom to see.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby C.J. » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:57 pm

Detroit was a 3rd world mudhole in the 70s. Watched a news broadcast from '72...most of Detroit STILL looked like a tornado hit it, and residents were too lazy to clean up. :lol:
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Postby Moretorque » Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:59 pm

Where did all the stray Pit Bulls come from? was it the Blackman? :D
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to North America, Domestic Relocation