Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Driving by Area 51 in Nevada, should I try it?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Driving by Area 51 in Nevada, should I try it?

Postby Winston » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:15 pm

Check out this account of someone who drove by Area 51 in Nevada. He claims that an unmarked car pulled him over with the excuse that he was going 8 miles over the speed limit in the middle of nowhere.

http://www.tellmewhereonearth.com/Web%2 ... Page_8.htm

The closest highway near it is called 375, which is labeled as "The Extraterrestrial Highway". See the photo below. I guess they are trying to make fun of the UFO seekers that go there. lol

They've even turned Area 51 into a tourist attraction. See below. lol

Looks interesting huh? Should I go there to see if I can spot any UFO's or military aircraft testing? It's only a few hours from Las Vegas. But I wonder if any unmarked cars will pull me over. That would be scary. lol
Last edited by Winston on Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Voice of Reason » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:22 pm

I'd like to go on a roadtrip through America some time in the future, and you've just given me something to add to my list of things to see. It looks very interesting.

I think you should definitely go, and if any unmarked cars pull you over then it would provide a good story to tell!
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Postby kai1275 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:34 pm

Unless you disobey the restricted signs, no one will bother you.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:57 pm

kai1275 wrote:Unless you disobey the restricted signs, no one will bother you.

In theory yeah. But they can choose to stop you if they feel like it. Read the link above. Some get stopped by unmarked cars, probably belonging to the black ops government.

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Driving by Area 51 in Nevada, should I try it?

Postby jamesbond » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:44 pm

Winston wrote:Looks interesting huh? Should I go there to see if I can spot any UFO's or military aircraft testing? It's only a few hours from Las Vegas. But I wonder if any unmarked cars will pull me over. That would be scary. lol

Yes Winston, you should get as close as you can to Area 51 and let us know what happens! :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby gsjackson » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:10 pm

When I read the caption I thought Winston was contemplating checking out a legal bordello. Guess I'm not up on UFO theory.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:21 pm

jamesbond wrote:
Winston wrote:Looks interesting huh? Should I go there to see if I can spot any UFO's or military aircraft testing? It's only a few hours from Las Vegas. But I wonder if any unmarked cars will pull me over. That would be scary. lol

Yes Winston, you should get as close as you can to Area 51 and let us know what happens! :D

LOL maybe the UFO's or ET's there will be drawn to my vibe. LOL

But if I drive by there and disappear, well then you guys will know what probably happened. LOL

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:22 pm

gsjackson wrote:When I read the caption I thought Winston was contemplating checking out a legal bordello. Guess I'm not up on UFO theory.

I am. Look at the thread I started in the NSFW section about that. :)

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:30 pm

Btw, here is a map showing where Area 51 is and the closest highway to it (Highway 375), if any of you are interested in driving by it.

http://www.tellmewhereonearth.com/Web%2 ... Page_8.htm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby jamesbond » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:59 pm

Winston wrote:LOL maybe the UFO's or ET's there will be drawn to my vibe. LOL

But if I drive by there and disappear, well then you guys will know what probably happened. LOL

Yes Winston, if we never hear from you again, we can assume you were abducted by aliens! :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Moretorque » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:09 pm

Voice of Reason wrote:I'd like to go on a roadtrip through America some time in the future, and you've just given me something to add to my list of things to see. It looks very interesting.

I think you should definitely go, and if any unmarked cars pull you over then it would provide a good story to tell!

You better make your road trip quick, the ET Ashkenazi reptilian Jews are coming for their newly acquired country.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby MrPeabody » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:01 pm

You always wanted to be Happier Abroad.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:50 pm

MrPeabody wrote:You always wanted to be Happier Abroad.

Does that include outer space? ;) lol

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Jester » Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:34 am

gsjackson wrote:When I read the caption I thought Winston was contemplating checking out a legal bordello. Guess I'm not up on UFO theory.

:lol:
Haha it would make a great name for a "gentlemen's club", wouldn't it?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:35 am

Moretorque wrote:
Voice of Reason wrote:I'd like to go on a roadtrip through America some time in the future, and you've just given me something to add to my list of things to see. It looks very interesting.

You better make your road trip quick, the ET Ashkenazi reptilian Jews are coming for their newly acquired country.

SHIT that would make a great movie
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Next

Return to North America, Domestic Relocation