Which US states are friendly or unfriendly?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Which US states are friendly or unfriendly?

Post by jamesbond »

Signet wrote:Illinois, Minnesota and California are pretty unfriendly no matter what.
Outside of the Chicago area, Illinois is a friendly place to live. For example, in the small towns throughout the state people are friendly and sociable. In the Chicago area, forget it. People don't talk to their neighbors, they drive like maniacs and they are very rude.

I would like to live somewhere where it either does not snow at all or it only snows a little in the winter time. Also, an area where it doesn't get brutally hot or humid during the summer time (like Arizona, Nevada and Florida).

It would also be nice to live somewhere where the people are polite and friendly.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

TEXAS (PART II)

- Houston > Dallas (I like Houston a lot more....it has more diversity. Even the ghetto people didn't bother me like they did in Dallas. It probably shows that Black people are doing better for themselves in Houston then in Dallas where there is more ghettoness and probably more institutional racism there yet the Black women pigs had jobs off of the LBJ Freeway on the north side. Must be nice.

Mexicans in Houston don't try to revert to English the moment they see you for the first time; they actually respect people whom speak Spanish that don't "look Hispanic" (whatever that's supposed to mean) and maintain the conversation in Spanish. There's a sizeable Filipino population....South Africans ("kaffirs" and Afrikaaners).....Salvatrucos (Salvadorean hipsters)......Ecuadorians....it was cool. The women are not hard to bed there in Houston. I had all races, shapes, sizes there. Dallas, I never had sex there; it was that bad for me.

- San Antonio - the Tejanas are not into IR that much. They are more nationalist then racist there; they just simply like Tejano/Mexican men that much, and nothing else would suffice for them. However, White girls and girls from outside of San Antonio that lived on the north and north east side were down-to-earth and dateable. Food is very GMO-ey there. You can easily put on weight in San Antonio. It's just as bad as Chicago when it comes to GMOs.

- the "Valley" (i.e. anything south of Corpus Christi but before Tamaulipas, Mexico border) -
-----McAllen (AVOID if don't have reliable transportation) - it has the most expensive taxi system in the USA bar none. It's $10 USD just for MINIMUM fare!..even to go a block down the street!!!!
-----Harlingen - a bit rednecky, but a sizeable Tejano/Mexican population.
-----Brownsville - laidback and cheaper than McAllen by far. The Tejanos keep to themselves there too, but everybody is friendly there....Spanish is spoken 85 percent of the time.

I never stayed in Corpus Christi because lodging was very expensive there due to its tourism.

El Paso (West Texas)
- it reminds me of the Valley 956 part of southern Texas, but it's more Americanized. It's in the middle of the desert, but it tap water is awful there IMHO. It has some of the best Chinese-American food I ever had. It can rival NYC Szechuan Chinese food. Not enough IT industry in W. and S. Texas. Houston is the best city to find a technology job in Texas bar-none.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

jamesbond wrote:
Signet wrote:Illinois, Minnesota and California are pretty unfriendly no matter what.
Outside of the Chicago area, Illinois is a friendly place to live. For example, in the small towns throughout the state people are friendly and sociable. In the Chicago area, forget it. People don't talk to their neighbors, they drive like maniacs and they are very rude.

I would like to live somewhere where it either does not snow at all or it only snows a little in the winter time. Also, an area where it doesn't get brutally hot or humid during the summer time (like Arizona, Nevada and Florida).

It would also be nice to live somewhere where the people are polite and friendly.
Chicago has a lot of less-than-90-IQ'ed people there. I felt stupid just co-existing in their presence. Even the White people on the northside weren't that bright IMHO; they were just privileged having a monetary inherited background. If I had to be stuck residing in Chicago, I'd pick right off the Brown line on the north side in the neighborhood of Ravenswood. I loved the neighborhood and the train doesn't go into Black neighborhoods unlike the dreaded Green and Red lines. I almost got jumped by a Black gang trying to initiate a couple of their members off of the Green line (Garfield and 55th area)

The Pink and Orange lines are the Mexican train lines. No Mexicans mess with me nor talk shit in Spanish nor English in Chicago, but Mexicans are very nationalist and stick with their own big time....worse than San Antonio Tejanos in their purity cry for Mexican nationalism.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

jamesbond wrote:.....
Ripley's Believe It or Not, Chicago wasn't always full of negative attitude. When George HW Bush was the 43th POTUS, Chi-Mex (Mexican girls in Chicago) girls were throwing p***y at me. It was like Oklahoma 2014 for me although this was Chicago in 2002-2006).

When Obama became the 44th POTUS, Chi-Mexican women all of sudden became xenophobic and loathed anything that wasn't Mexican. Yes, even Chicago Whites were not in bed with Chicago Mexicans, and they had equal disdain for one another.

Just because Trump is the 45th POTUS doesn't mean that Mexican-Americans in Chicago are cool with non-Mexican-Americans in Chicago again. However, I've noticed that paradigm shift that occurred during the Bush Jr Administration.
Slick
Freshman Poster

Post by Slick »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote: ...and typically most of these suburbs are to the right/conservative and not as racist as the blue-pilling, libtard Democraps that are inner-city/city-proper residents. e.g. Chicago is a "lovely" example of this. Very well-said. +1
Agreed. Los Angeles County is hardcore liberal. Once you get to Orange, Riverside, and San Bernardino counties, they are heavily conservative. If it wasn't for the illegals voting in the 2016 election, these counties would have been red.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Slick wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote: ...and typically most of these suburbs are to the right/conservative and not as racist as the blue-pilling, libtard Democraps that are inner-city/city-proper residents. e.g. Chicago is a "lovely" example of this. Very well-said. +1
Agreed. Los Angeles County is hardcore liberal. Once you get to Orange, Riverside, and San Bernardino counties, they are heavily conservative. If it wasn't for the illegals voting in the 2016 election, these counties would have been red.
I wholeheartedly believe it!!!! Are they into IR/miscegenation in Orange, Riverside, and San Bernadino cty?
re85with
Freshman Poster

Post by re85with »

For me, I would probably say that North Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Hawaii, Maine, Montana, Washington, and Oregon are the friendliest states.

But, maybe I am wrong.

Even though I am living in a friendly state named North Carolina, I have visited a country (e.g. Colombia) that is friendlier and has people especially beautiful women that would help you, talk to you, be friends with you, and so on.

Colombia, Peru, Philippines, Ukraine, and few other foreign countries (that have incredible and attractive ladies) are way friendlier, safer, saner, etc. than most US states are or would ever be.
Please visit my and Elizabeth's YouTube channel "Foreign Chat Web" and subscribe, like, dislike, comment, share videos with others, etc. :D
statnerd
Freshman Poster

Post by statnerd »

From my personal experiences-

Genuinely nice and friendly: Iowa, rural Illinois south of Chicagoland

Fake nice and friendly: Mississippi, Tennessee

Unfriendly: most of the Northeast, Florida (because of the transplants from up North), Texas (this applies to Dallas and Houston, the rural areas and other cities are friendly), Nevada (this applies to Vegas, I don't know about the rest of Nevada)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Just talked to a guy from eBay. Hes from Montana. He told me montana is nothing like California. The people there are very social and like talking to strangers, even for hours. He invited me to visit there sometime. He said the Americans there are like they were in the 1950s on the andy griffith show.

He said he saw californians move to montana before but they isolate themselves and dont wanna talk to anyone. And are very different from montana natives.

Btw he also said i sound like Dinesh de Souza, that indian guy who is very right wing and anti liberal yet very intellectual and aware. Lol.

My southern belle friend sarah said:

"Montana seems a bit relaxed. States with less popularity tend to have much more humble people compared to illinois or california"

Yeah it seems the less popular a place is the more friendlier it is. For example in new york, LA, tokyo, london, paris, etc are the least friendly and social places in those countries but they get the most media attention and are the most hip and cool.

So in theory an unknown place like Montana or north dakota which gets no media coverage should be more friendly and communal and uninfluenced by liberalism and corporate media. Thats why such states are Red and vote for donald trump. Lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I heard terrible stories about Portland / Oregon from a friend living in that area. Full with feminists, SJW and similar overweight overdemanding and violent US-females with entitlement syndrome. Also plenty of strange men there and somebody 'between'. True or not, I don't know.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by josephty2 »

sea_dragon wrote:
June 15th, 2014, 8:20 pm
Liberal states on average are less friendlier than conservative states.
Conservative states tend to on average have harsher climates and that takes up most of the energy I think. Obviously its better to use the remaining energy to be friendly right?

TheLogicJunkie (youtuber) mentioned a experiment where lab rats were overfed with lots of food. Their behavior became MUCH worse.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede »

Welcome to Texas, now go home.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

According to this podcast, lots of people are now moving to Texas and Florida because those states honor and respect personal freedoms and right to self defense more than they do with criminals like liberals do. As a result, housing sales are skyrocketing in those states. Interesting.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

I been driving interstate for various customer pick ups.
I think its more of a city vs rural dichotomy in the east coast.

New Jersey:
Northern New Jersey and its urban areas: unfriendly, cold, cliquish, depressing hellhole.
Southern New Jersey and rural areas: more laidback, humble, and sincere than the north.

New York:
New York City Area- Same as Northern New Jersey
Upstate New York rural areas- More laidback and more friendly than New York City

Pennsylvania:
Philadelphia, Pittsburg, Harrisburg: decrepit, icy, crime ridden, ghetto hellhole
Rural Pennsylvania: More friendly and laidback.

Virginia:
Washington DC: Sterile, expensive, anti-social, depressing, soul sucking, hellhole.
Rural Virginia: Same as other rural areas

You get the idea.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

jamesbond wrote:
April 30th, 2017, 1:39 pm

Even far from Chicagoland, Illinois is a statewide social desert, all the way to the Mississippi River.

Sycamore is a small farming community located roughly 60 miles west of Chicago and surrounded by over 20 miles and more of endless cornfields save for DeKalb 9 miles southwest. In October 2004, my parents and I went there for their annual pumpkin festival. I was pretty fresh from my first Florida trip. There was a parade. I was walking around saying "Hi, how are you" to many countless people. Other than a group of NIU cheerleaders passing out flyers for an event at the college, only 3 other people even said "Hi" back to me, let alone had conversation with me. The rest of the locals in Sycamore either ignored me or gave me that cold, mean look. The locals were even anti social with my parents, too.

So Illinois is a statewide social desert, even far out in the rural country areas, I'm sure even places like Byron, Oregon, Freeport, Utica, Peoria, Mount Vernon, and as far south as DuBois and Cairo = Social desert. Nobody makes friends, nobody communicates with anyone except for business reasons and only business reasons.