Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

How to Tell if a Girl is Traditional?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

How to Tell if a Girl is Traditional?

Postby zacb » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:43 pm

I found this girl on POF:

She said she likes cooking, reading, and writing and hanging with friends. She also likes pop, Christian, and one other type I forgot. She is looking for a marriage partner (which I will see). She is Methodist, and she is going for Computer Info Systems in college. Just as an example, would you consider her more traditional? Usually I don't see girls like this, but she reminds me of girls Winsotn puts up from Russia. She said she wanted to hang after a few messages. Any thoughts?
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

Postby Hero » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:04 am

Religious girls are the worst sluts of all. If she's always talking about how much she loves Jesus, don't you believe her for a second.
Besides, that girl is bow-wow butt-ugly, and if she lives in the USA but has to advertise on the internet for a date, then there must be something seriously wrong with her. Dude, follow the advice of almost everyone else on this forum and check out your options in foreign countries.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby zacb » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:16 am

I am mate. But some have mentioned to go for traditional girls. She seemed nerdy from her correspondence. Then again, I an not the best at judging character always.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

Postby Taco » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:32 am

A traditional woman will not be arrogant, that eliminates all of the women in North America and Europe. Don't chat with her again.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Tsar » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:08 am

Hero wrote:Besides, that girl is bow-wow butt-ugly

I would say she is a 4/10. She's very plain and eyebrows are rather bushy and aren't one of the feminine types.
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Postby Banano » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:12 am

Tsar wrote:
Hero wrote:Besides, that girl is bow-wow butt-ugly

I would say she is a 4/10. She's very plain and eyebrows are rather bushy and aren't one of the feminine types.

2-2.5/10

the only reason I didnt give her 1 is because she is not fat

I wonder how many messages she gets on dating site?
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby Banano » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:14 am

I looked at he again and have to give her 1-1.5/10

she looks like a guy with short hair, WTF..traditional or slut she is dog ugly
Banano
Veteran Poster

Re: How to Tell if a Girl is Traditional?

Postby Teal Lantern » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:52 am

zacb wrote:I found this girl on POF:

She said she likes cooking, reading, and writing and hanging with friends. She also likes pop, Christian, and one other type I forgot. She is looking for a marriage partner (which I will see). She is Methodist, and she is going for Computer Info Systems in college. Just as an example, would you consider her more traditional? Usually I don't see girls like this, but she reminds me of girls Winsotn puts up from Russia. She said she wanted to hang after a few messages. Any thoughts?

Age?
People throw "traditional" around without really pinning down a meaning for it.
I couldn't say she is or isn't "traditional" without knowing her beliefs on certain subjects.

From my own exp & obs, I agree with Hero.
While I have said you can find good girls in church, you can also find some of the biggest skanks in creation going on about their faith, too.
It can be a place of extremes, and the born-again virgins are VERY good actresses.

Anyway, (usually) no harm in just hanging out. You might enjoy her company.
Ask her if she's taking you somewhere nice. :wink:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby Tsar » Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:26 am

Banano wrote:I looked at he again and have to give her 1-1.5/10

she looks like a guy with short hair, WTF..traditional or slut she is dog ugly

I might have been a little generous with my rating. Overall I tend to take many variables into account when ranking a girl. Also, I I see too many fat or overweight American girls, some facial structures are even worse, and there are features that are much worse. Some girls could have septum piercings and other very negative piercings like gauges that decrease their appearance further.
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Postby fschmidt » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:33 pm

I don't think one can judge her looks or character based on this photo. While American women are generally worthless, there can be exceptions. I see no harm in meeting her. One date should be enough to judge her. Also, traditional women don't "hang", they date.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Postby Ghost » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:04 pm

Step 1: Make sure she doesn't use Plenty of Fish.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby zacb » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:49 pm

I am figuring on one date. I am not pushing hard, but I feel kinda conflicted. I want to see if it is just me, or if I really need to get abroad. Also, I need to bide my time, so working with what I have, although I admit it is limited.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Return to North America, Domestic Relocation