How to Tell if a Girl is Traditional?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
zacb
Experienced Poster

How to Tell if a Girl is Traditional?

Post by zacb »

I found this girl on POF:

She said she likes cooking, reading, and writing and hanging with friends. She also likes pop, Christian, and one other type I forgot. She is looking for a marriage partner (which I will see). She is Methodist, and she is going for Computer Info Systems in college. Just as an example, would you consider her more traditional? Usually I don't see girls like this, but she reminds me of girls Winsotn puts up from Russia. She said she wanted to hang after a few messages. Any thoughts?
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Religious girls are the worst sluts of all. If she's always talking about how much she loves Jesus, don't you believe her for a second.
Besides, that girl is bow-wow butt-ugly, and if she lives in the USA but has to advertise on the internet for a date, then there must be something seriously wrong with her. Dude, follow the advice of almost everyone else on this forum and check out your options in foreign countries.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

I am mate. But some have mentioned to go for traditional girls. She seemed nerdy from her correspondence. Then again, I an not the best at judging character always.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

A traditional woman will not be arrogant, that eliminates all of the women in North America and Europe. Don't chat with her again.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Hero wrote:Besides, that girl is bow-wow butt-ugly
I would say she is a 4/10. She's very plain and eyebrows are rather bushy and aren't one of the feminine types.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Tsar wrote:
Hero wrote:Besides, that girl is bow-wow butt-ugly
I would say she is a 4/10. She's very plain and eyebrows are rather bushy and aren't one of the feminine types.

2-2.5/10

the only reason I didnt give her 1 is because she is not fat

I wonder how many messages she gets on dating site?
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

I looked at he again and have to give her 1-1.5/10

she looks like a guy with short hair, WTF..traditional or slut she is dog ugly
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: How to Tell if a Girl is Traditional?

Post by Teal Lantern »

zacb wrote:I found this girl on POF:

She said she likes cooking, reading, and writing and hanging with friends. She also likes pop, Christian, and one other type I forgot. She is looking for a marriage partner (which I will see). She is Methodist, and she is going for Computer Info Systems in college. Just as an example, would you consider her more traditional? Usually I don't see girls like this, but she reminds me of girls Winsotn puts up from Russia. She said she wanted to hang after a few messages. Any thoughts?
Age?
People throw "traditional" around without really pinning down a meaning for it.
I couldn't say she is or isn't "traditional" without knowing her beliefs on certain subjects.

From my own exp & obs, I agree with Hero.
While I have said you can find good girls in church, you can also find some of the biggest skanks in creation going on about their faith, too.
It can be a place of extremes, and the born-again virgins are VERY good actresses.

Anyway, (usually) no harm in just hanging out. You might enjoy her company.
Ask her if she's taking you somewhere nice. :wink:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Banano wrote:I looked at he again and have to give her 1-1.5/10

she looks like a guy with short hair, WTF..traditional or slut she is dog ugly
I might have been a little generous with my rating. Overall I tend to take many variables into account when ranking a girl. Also, I I see too many fat or overweight American girls, some facial structures are even worse, and there are features that are much worse. Some girls could have septum piercings and other very negative piercings like gauges that decrease their appearance further.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I don't think one can judge her looks or character based on this photo. While American women are generally worthless, there can be exceptions. I see no harm in meeting her. One date should be enough to judge her. Also, traditional women don't "hang", they date.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 5th, 2020, 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

I am figuring on one date. I am not pushing hard, but I feel kinda conflicted. I want to see if it is just me, or if I really need to get abroad. Also, I need to bide my time, so working with what I have, although I admit it is limited.