America is another China because of woman shortage

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

America is another China because of woman shortage

Post by MattHanson1990 »

We all know the main reason behind the nightmarish dating scene is that American women are cold-hearted, stuck up, and unapproachable. However, a big factor that contributes to the dating scene being a nightmare is that America is facing the exact same problem China is facing, and that is a low supply of women in general. The US and China are duplicates because men outnumber women by a lot. The only differences are that the US has a smaller population and didn't have a one child policy. I'm not sure if families preferred boys over girls and had female fetuses aborted. But I do know there are more boys born than girls in America as the natural birth ratio is 105 boys to 100 girls. But either way, there are MILLIONS of men in both America and China who are unable to find someone because there's not enough women for men to get with.

I sometimes like to call the US "The United States of China" or "Americhina" because of the shortage of women. Every girl in the US is taken, regardless of how attractive she is, which means even fat ugly girls and average looking girls are almost never single.

But is it true Americans aborted female fetuses in the past decade or so?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: America is another China because of woman shortage

Post by jamesbond »

MattHanson1990 wrote:I sometimes like to call the US "The United States of China" or "Americhina" because of the shortage of women. Every girl in the US is taken, regardless of how attractive she is, which means even fat ugly girls and average looking girls are almost never single.
This is true, there are at least 4 to 6 million more single men than single women in the US between the ages of 21 to 40.

I also read a statistic that said in America, 80% of white women are married by age 30. Wow, no wonder why it's so hard to meet women in the US, most of them are either married or have boyfriends.

The funny thing is, the exact opposite is true in Ukraine and Russia. In Ukraine, there are 3.5 million more single women than single men. In Russia, there are 10 million more single women than single men! :shock:

I think it's time to start looking at air fares to Odessa and Moscow! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

MattHanson1990 wrote:We all know the main reason behind the nightmarish dating scene is that American women are cold-hearted, stuck up, and unapproachable. However, a big factor that contributes to the dating scene being a nightmare is that America is facing the exact same problem China is facing, and that is a low supply of women in general. The US and China are duplicates because men outnumber women by a lot. The only differences are that the US has a smaller population and didn't have a one child policy. I'm not sure if families preferred boys over girls and had female fetuses aborted. But I do know there are more boys born than girls in America as the natural birth ratio is 105 boys to 100 girls. But either way, there are MILLIONS of men in both America and China who are unable to find someone because there's not enough women for men to get with.

I sometimes like to call the US "The United States of China" or "Americhina" because of the shortage of women. Every girl in the US is taken, regardless of how attractive she is, which means even fat ugly girls and average looking girls are almost never single.

I don't know what gave you the idea that that men outnumber women by a lot in the US.

http://www.census.gov/prod/cen2010/brie ... 0br-03.pdf

According to the 2010 US Census, the population of all females was 156,964,212, while the population of all males was 151,781,326. So it's actually women that outnumber men.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Dragon wrote:I don't know what gave you the idea that that men outnumber women by a lot in the US.

According to the 2010 US Census, the population of all females was 156,964,212, while the population of all males was 151,781,326. So it's actually women that outnumber men.
Actually when it comes to single men and women between 18 and 49, single men FAR OUTNUMBER single women. I know that in the 21 to 40 age group, single men outnumber single women by 4 to 6 million.

It's not until age 50, that single women start to outnumber single men.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

jamesbond wrote:
Dragon wrote:I don't know what gave you the idea that that men outnumber women by a lot in the US.

Actually when it comes to single men and women between 18 and 49, single men FAR OUTNUMBER single women. I know that in the 21 to 40 age group, single men outnumber single women by 4 to 6 million.

It's not until age 50, that single women start to outnumber single men.
I found a comprehensive guide that depends on location.

http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/ideas ... ?page=full

No surprise that California is a sausagefest.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

I also read a statistic that said in America, 80% of white women are married by age 30. Wow, no wonder why it's so hard to meet women in the US, most of them are either married or have boyfriends.

The funny thing is, the exact opposite is true in Ukraine and Russia. In Ukraine, there are 3.5 million more single women than single men. In Russia, there are 10 million more single women than single men! :shock:

I think it's time to start looking at air fares to Odessa and Moscow! :P
So to speak, it's already too late to find someone my age (24) as I am looking to date 18-19 year olds (there are more 18 year old girls who are single while every woman my age is snatched up).

No wonder in America, most of the girls are taken and most of the guys are single. I'm considering dropping out of college and moving to Odessa FOR GOOD.
Last edited by MattHanson1990 on June 19th, 2014, 3:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

I even came across Steve's video about 1 in 10 men being unable to find a woman. It's already too late to find someone; I must get out of Americhina for good.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

MattHanson1990 wrote:So to speak, it's already too late to find someone my age (24) as I am looking to date 18-19 year olds (there are more 18 year old girls who are single while every woman my age is snatched up).

No wonder in America, most of the girls are taken and most of the guys are single. I'm considering dropping out of college and moving to Odessa FOR GOOD.
It seems like once women get past age 30, they are either married or divorced with kids. You rarely come across single, never married women without kids past age 30.

Your only 24, you can still date girls 18 to 19 years old. Just wait until you are in your 30's, the only women you will meet then will be single mothers! :shock:

Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

MattHanson1990 wrote: I'm considering dropping out of college and moving to Odessa FOR GOOD.
Have you ever been to Odessa? It's not the paradise that you think.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

I don't think we can compare the gender gap in China with the US gender ratio.
US has a similar number of women and men between the age 20-40.
15-24 years: 13.7% (male 22,082,128/female 21,157,025)
25-54 years: 40.2% (male 63,802,736/female 63,581,749)

China
15-24 years: 15.4% (male 109,922,192/female 98,325,568)
25-54 years: 46.7% (male 322,161,347/female 308,101,780)

What makes why women are apparently less single and men are struggling is not a gender imbalance but only because women in the US are very hypergamous.
Women won't appear single because they are no so on the spot to find men and desesperate to do.
If you open a dating venue,you will see very few women coming there compared to many men.
That doesn't mean that you have more guys than women in the society.

So you have many men who are considered non desirable and these women choose to stay alone or date the only ones who they feel are worth to them.
Men have low market dating value.

Of course those who are desirable to them represent the top of the guys(money,social skill,handsome..)

This reality makes things looks like men outnumber women but it's not the case..it's only that women get out of the dating market for regular guy and they prefer to stay alone than dating loosers as they say.

That's the same effect we see on dating online,in discos or bars..a total lack of women willing to meet new men unless they are in the top.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

green1976 wrote:US has a similar number of women and men between the age 20-40.
Actually, your wrong, in the US between the ages of 21 to 40, there are 4 to 6 million more single men than single women. This along with the fact that women in America are very hypergamous makes America one of the most difficult countries in the world for men to meet women.

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Dragon wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:We all know the main reason behind the nightmarish dating scene is that American women are cold-hearted, stuck up, and unapproachable. However, a big factor that contributes to the dating scene being a nightmare is that America is facing the exact same problem China is facing, and that is a low supply of women in general. The US and China are duplicates because men outnumber women by a lot. The only differences are that the US has a smaller population and didn't have a one child policy. I'm not sure if families preferred boys over girls and had female fetuses aborted. But I do know there are more boys born than girls in America as the natural birth ratio is 105 boys to 100 girls. But either way, there are MILLIONS of men in both America and China who are unable to find someone because there's not enough women for men to get with.

I don't know what gave you the idea that that men outnumber women by a lot in the US.

Men outnumber women till about age 40.

If you like cougars there is no shortage of American Women. Personally I like younger women.

Liking younger women soon to be a crime in the US of Gay

green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

jamesbond wrote:
Actually, your wrong, in the US between the ages of 21 to 40, there are 4 to 6 million more single men than single women. This along with the fact that women in America are very hypergamous makes America one of the most difficult countries in the world for men to meet women.
Did you read what i wrote or not? :roll:

They are more single men in the 21-40 not because they are a lot more men but because women are hypergamous.

Read what i wrote,every single statistic show that men and women tend to be equal,little more men between 20 to 41 but that doesn't explain the overall single men looking attitude males have.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

green1976 wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
Did you read what i wrote or not? :roll:

They are more single men in the 21-40 not because they are a lot more men but because women are hypergamous.

Read what i wrote,every single statistic show that men and women tend to be equal,little more men between 20 to 41 but that doesn't explain the overall single men looking attitude males have.
Your wrong again, for SINGLE people there are millions of more single men than single women between the ages of 21 to 40.

Check out this website and scroll down and read all the stats. In America there are FAR more single men than single women.

http://www.halfsigma.com/malefemale_ratio/

MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

In America there are FAR more single men than single women.

http://www.halfsigma.com/malefemale_ratio/
When I saw the webpage entitled "Datingwise America is Paradise for Women and Hell for Men", I posted a comment about how America is a duplicate of China, and I got a response saying even families in America are aborting baby girls in favor of baby boys and it also said it's being done all over the world and that single men WAY outnumber single women in every country on the globe. Wow.

The birth ratio plays a huge part in the dating scene because if a country has that many more men than women, there are not enough women for the men to partner up with.
Last edited by MattHanson1990 on June 23rd, 2014, 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.