Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.
View Active Topics View Your Posts Latest 100 Topics FAQ Topics Mobile Friendly Theme
Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Here's my list of the pros and cons of Canadian women:
1. Canadian women live very active lifestyles.
2. Many are extremely feminine.
3. they take better care to look presentable.
4. Canadian women are very well educated and urged to pursue a higher degree.
5. A lot of Canadian women are not superficial.
6. they are very polite and laid-back.
1. It is unlikely that a Canadian woman will give up her career in order to settle down.
2. They are not subservient to men.
3. They are highly competitive in the workforce.
4. They will demand respect and equality in every form.
5. They are very cliquish and distant.
6. they are hard to get dates with or involved with.
People out here share me your opinions about Canadian women. You can agree or disagree I'll accept your thoughts and opinions.
You should get along well with my Canadian sister she's 350lbs, divorced twice and very confrontational.
Canadian School Principle
http://www.vancouversun.com/technology/ ... story.html