Illegals from south complete stake to the heart of America?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Illegals from south complete stake to the heart of America?

Post by Moretorque »

I think the border being wide open for 2200 unchecked miles and them busing in people from all over down south and advertising for them to come here for free goodies is petty much the nails in the coffin on America and how do you hide from this? I have no problem with immigration but this is being done on purpose to just plain water the country down way way more.

It is time for those who are trying to find a place to find it and go, I do not believe for most finding a good place in the US will be possible when they are enacting policies like this with no regard to the American born citizens at all.
Time to Hide!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 2nd, 2020, 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

No offense to Jvargasbronx and E_Irrizzary (they're cool with me), but NYC looks like a mix of Third-World Latinos mixed with Third-World Chinese, Indians and Arabs. LOL! It no longer resembles any of the majority White cities I've visited in America, anymore. LOL!

Is that a good or bad trend for USA? Well...I like the diversity of America and the American people--and I have friends of different races--but will ultimately, this demographic shift be good for the USA in the long term? All I see is rising ethnic tensions in the future, not prosperity and peace.

Am I racist for thinking these thoughts...? I hope not.
MarkDY
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkDY »

Best to move to a country that takes immigration policy seriously. The American ruling elite want poverty to exist, this is why they import it.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Yaa they have a plan to make America 3rd world coming up, then depopulate it as they herd the cattle into the mega cities so the elite can play on the other 90% of it.

Is this how it was in Hunger Games?

The way I see it let them have it, the net has been going for 20 years explaining how the world really works and who really runs it.
You have to understand their point of view and that is most of us are as dumb as a bag of rocks and they have proved that without doubt.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

zboy1 wrote:No offense to Jvargasbronx and E_Irrizzary (they're cool with me), but NYC looks like a mix of Third-World Latinos mixed with Third-World Chinese, Indians and Arabs. LOL! It no longer resembles any of the majority White cities I've visited in America, anymore. LOL!

Is that a good or bad trend for USA? Well...I like the diversity of America and the American people--and I have friends of different races--but will ultimately, this demographic shift be good for the USA in the long term? All I see is rising ethnic tensions in the future, not prosperity and peace.

Am I racist for thinking these thoughts...? I hope not.
Your a Racist Terrorist PIG for even remotely thinking those thoughts, LAWGIVERS come take him away to the absorption chamber for reeducation.
Time to Hide!
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Well, I find it interesting that if I were to go to Mexico & say "Gimme, gimme, gimme" & not even in Spanish- I probably wouldn't get shit. Nobody there would see it as beng oppressive to not give me the shirt off their back, particularly if they were hitting lean times. Interestingly, no one HERE thinks that either- about if I went to MEXICO. For some reason they think things should work unfairly in America,I guess? If someone is incompetant at their job because they don't speak the language fluently enough & they get fired, that's seen as racist & it's also seen as racist.

Something I worry about is if it starts getting this way with Muslims in America. They already try to play these games in Europe & sometimes it flies, sometimes it doesn't. All the time, anything OTHER than what they want is racist, general discrimination, or religious persecution. They're always being "attacked" by someone not catering to them. If someone describes someone accurately & they don't look good, that's not the fault of the one describing them. Same goes for a culture or a religion. Someone doesn't have to fly a banner affirming that they are a certain way for it to be true.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Illegals from south complete stake to the heart of Ameri

Post by Jester »

Ghost wrote:
There's a lot of talk about "staying and fighting" (which apparently means just keep watching Fox Nooz.) There's a lot of talk about how Go-bomb-ya is the sole cause of America's decline (because the whole system is just, we just have a moron in office. Vote differently next time. That will fix it!) There's a lot of talk but not much action. Except it is far too late to change the system. The solution is to become an immigrant yourself. Go live for yourself alone and find what happiness you can while the planet still spins. America has been cancelled and the Dream is dead. Don't hide, just ride the slide. Eat, drink, and be merry ad all that. Some of us prefer to escape to a saner culture and still try to live normal lives.
+1
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

There have only been 3 groups of people who stood up to this system being erected in the past and they were all European white, in their eye's the whites must be thinned out and subdued world wide.
Time to Hide!