Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

New Mexico is Just Another California

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

New Mexico is Just Another California

Postby MattHanson1990 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:36 pm

So I currently attend university in Albuquerque, and the social and dating life in New Mexico is just as bad as it is in California. The girls here are all stuck up and unapproachable, and they only date douchebags, not to mention ditching their friends when they're in a relationship. People are extremely reserved and only socialize within their cliques. And New Mexico is also full of workaholics who are too busy to spend time with others.

Los Alamos is one of the WORST places as far as social and dating life. It's very isolating since people who live there are extremely cliquish and reserved, workaholic vibe, extremely few young people, and no single women meaning every woman who lives in Los Alamos either has a boyfriend, is engaged, or married; the dating scene in Los Alamos is nonexistent, unless you currently attend the high school up there.

For domestic relocation in regards to finding American women who are down to earth, New Mexico is NOT the place - it's just another California here. I'm desperately wanting to relocate to the Southern states such as Texas because the South is a goldmine for approachable women in America. Southern women are friendly compared to New Mexico girls.

As of now I'm working for Vector Marketing and my goal is to make a lot of sales within the next few months so I can move to Texas.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Return to North America, Domestic Relocation