Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

"Our Time" 50 & over dating site

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

"Our Time" 50 & over dating site

Postby MarkDY » Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:51 am

Anyone see the commercials for the new singles dating site "Our Time"? It is a dating site for people over 50. In the commercials the women are thin and perky. I set up a profile (no photos or other information) just to troll around. Just like most US dating sites, the women are mostly fat, post- menopausal and still have a sense of entitlement. I believe that most single women over 40 are mentally ill or they would have a man. Better to be Happier Abroad with the younger foreign women. The "Our Time" women have had their time, now enjoy your cats.
MarkDY
Freshman Poster

Re: "Our Time" 50 & over dating site

Postby Ghost » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:47 pm

MarkDY wrote:Anyone see the commercials for the new singles dating site "Our Time"? It is a dating site for people over 50. In the commercials the women are thin and perky. I set up a profile (no photos or other information) just to troll around. Just like most US dating sites, the women are mostly fat, post- menopausal and still have a sense of entitlement. I believe that most single women over 40 are mentally ill or they would have a man. Better to be Happier Abroad with the younger foreign women. The "Our Time" women have had their time, now enjoy your cats.

Such things are great ideas for screwing over the stupid to make money. I haven't had such an inclination yet, but such opportunities should be growing for the foreseeable future.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby WorldTraveler » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:12 am

MarkDY wrote:Anyone see the commercials for the new singles dating site "Our Time"? It is a dating site for people over 50. In the commercials the women are thin and perky. I set up a profile (no photos or other information) just to troll around. Just like most US dating sites, the women are mostly fat, post- menopausal and still have a sense of entitlement. I believe that most single women over 40 are mentally ill or they would have a man. Better to be Happier Abroad with the younger foreign women. The "Our Time" women have had their time, now enjoy your cats.

I'm not the least bit surprised that it's full of fatties. I would have thought they would fertilized it with some good looking fake profiles to get people to waste their money. I agree most women over 40 are crazy. It amazes me how many men will waste their time taking out these old asexual fatties.
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

Postby jamesbond » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:48 pm

MarkDY wrote:Anyone see the commercials for the new singles dating site "Our Time"? It is a dating site for people over 50. In the commercials the women are thin and perky. I set up a profile (no photos or other information) just to troll around. Just like most US dating sites, the women are mostly fat, post- menopausal and still have a sense of entitlement.
I believe that most single women over 40 are mentally ill or they would have a man. Better to be Happier Abroad with the younger foreign women. The "Our Time" women have had their time, now enjoy your cats.

Yes, these women over 40 better get a cat (or two cats). Some of them still think they are in their prime. "Our Time" dating site should be called, "Our Time with our cats." :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Will N. Dowd » Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:41 am

Has anyone else noticed that TV ads for ourtime.com say as a disclaimer at the very end that you have to 18+ to use it. Listen for it, it's said very fast right at the end. So which one is it please, 50+ or 18+? What kind of 50+ year old guy uses this site because he doesn't want under 50 women anyways? Who doesn't want younger women?

Another dating website TV ad that leaves me saying WTF is this one for eharmony:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLVV4vKf7Vg[/youtube]

Is this nonsense for real? A single good looking guy like that says he found exactly the kind of person he was looking for. Really...a single mum? Give me a break, what total and utter garbage that is. Further proof that most western dating sites are a joke. Even the ads for them are a joke!
Will N. Dowd
Freshman Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:49 am

Will N. Dowd wrote:Another dating website TV ad that leaves me saying WTF is this one for eharmony:

Is this nonsense for real? A single good looking guy like that says he found exactly the kind of person he was looking for. Really...a single mum? Give me a break, what total and utter garbage that is. Further proof that most western dating sites are a joke. Even the ads for them are a joke!

I see ads for eHarmony all the time on TV and I hear their ads on the radio as well. They are a complete joke, unless you like fat women, unattractive women, older women or single mothers. :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ghost » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:41 pm

jamesbond wrote:
Will N. Dowd wrote:Another dating website TV ad that leaves me saying WTF is this one for eharmony:

I see ads for eHarmony all the time on TV and I hear their ads on the radio as well. They are a complete joke, unless you like fat women, unattractive women, older women or single mothers. :lol:

e-dis-harmony ads are a joke, indeed. I can barely contain my WTF laughter when I happen to see one of their stupid ads. And it's supposedly "christian" too. Apparently, if you slap the word 'christian' on it, it brings the beta cucks out of the woodwork.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:13 am

Hey guys check out this video by Terrence Popp regarding the dating site, "Our Time." He actually did three experiments with "Our Time" and the results were interesting to say the least. :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSePHBDd9lU[/youtube]

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to North America, Domestic Relocation