California mentality spreading inland

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

California mentality spreading inland

Post by MattHanson1990 »

The other day as I was talking with E Irizarry R&B Singer on the phone, he mentioned that El Paso, Texas is becoming increasingly Americanized. And it's not just El Paso; every place that's inland in the USA is becoming more infected by the really plastic vibe from the coastal areas. Only one reason can support this. And that is people who lived along the coast lines are migrating inland where the cost of living isn't as expensive. Along with it comes the artificial qualities of the people. It was true that a decade plus ago, people who lived inland were more down to earth. But as we can see with our own eyes, that is quickly changing. So for those of you considering relocation within the US Matrix, I recommend going abroad instead because before you know it, the whole US will be just as plastic as the coastal areas are.

Last but not least, forces have been recently pushing men down more than ever before. And I think it's because Toronto feminism has just made its way into the US and will spread all over the country in the near future, especially if Hillary Clinton is president in 2017.