Tom Leykis is My Hero

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Tom Leykis is My Hero

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Yes it's true, Tom Leykis is my hero. It's because he went from being dirt poor to being a multi millionaire by doing what he wants to do and is good at and not caring what others think of him. Of course he is controversial because he is politically incorrect and speaks the truth. But he is no doubt very talented and smart and has made millions of men smarter and live better lives. He also says he scores with many hot latina girls, his favorites. He was married and divorced 4 times so his advice for men about women is invaluable.

If you are not familiar with him, he is an American talk radio host that started in the early 80's, and moved around to various cities to get whatever job he could, eventually getting paid millions because so many people listened to his show on prime time radio daily. It is a male oriented show about money, lifestyle, women and relationships. It is brutally honest and probably offensive to some, especially western women, because they hate to hear the truth about their nonsense.

He was laid off in 2009 I think, and was offered many other talk radio jobs, but for 1/10th of what he was making before, and turned them all down. He decided he was tired of working for other people and started what he calls his "little internet project" and since April 2012 now broadcasts his own show online only, not on AM or FM. You can listen to him world wide here:

https://blowmeuptom.com/

It is on live Monday to Friday 3pm to 6 or 7pm PST. The rest if the time it replays the previous show until a new one is on. Every day is a different themed show.

Money Mondays
Tuesday he has an attorney with free advice
Wednesday is Be Funny
Thursday is Leykis 101 dating advice
Friday is WOP wide open phones, any topic you want to ask him about.

If you are a guy and are into the red pill, MGTOW, HA, foreign women, money, travel and other male things, Tom is the man. I didn't realize it but I was essentially living the life he suggests men should before I started listening to him. I tune in live almost every day. Most of his topics revolve around men, women and relationship issues, but he sometimes talks about US politics, wine, and pro sports, and I'm not interested in those so I tune out.

He tells men to call him Dad and the professor, because he has so much knowledge to offer men. If you are a guy that wants to improve your life you have to listen to him. You'll find that you become hooked and he will open your eyes to the truth about western society, dating, women, relationships, money, even shaving and just other honest advice about how to live a better life if you are a guy. It also teaches women how men think and how to keep guys happy.

If you want an introduction to him before you listen live, he has thousands of his old shows on podcasts on youtube, where he covers every imaginable topic about relationships:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=tom+leykis

I highly recommend not telling girls or even male family members you listen to him. Even if they have never heard of him, if they listen to the show they might hate you, even though what Tom says is true, so do what I do and listen in private. I'm sure he has caused many breakups and divorces. I follow most of his advice but pretend it's my own way of thinking, which it was before I listened to him anyways as I mentioned before.

If you read HA, consider Tom Leykis the radio version of HA, after all he lives in California, but only dates foreign women.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: Tom Leykis is My Hero

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Will N. Dowd wrote:Yes it's true, Tom Leykis is my hero. It's because he went from being dirt poor to being a multi millionaire by doing what he wants to do and is good at and not caring what others think of him. Of course he is controversial because he is politically incorrect and speaks the truth. But he is no doubt very talented and smart and has made millions of men smarter and live better lives. He also says he scores with many hot latina girls, his favorites. He was married and divorced 4 times so his advice for men about women is invaluable.

If you are not familiar with him, he is an American talk radio host that started in the early 80's, and moved around to various cities to get whatever job he could, eventually getting paid millions because so many people listened to his show on prime time radio daily. It is a male oriented show about money, lifestyle, women and relationships. It is brutally honest and probably offensive to some, especially western women, because they hate to hear the truth about their nonsense.

He was laid off in 2009 I think, and was offered many other talk radio jobs, but for 1/10th of what he was making before, and turned them all down. He decided he was tired of working for other people and started what he calls his "little internet project" and since April 2012 now broadcasts his own show online only, not on AM or FM. You can listen to him world wide here:

https://blowmeuptom.com/

It is on live Monday to Friday 3pm to 6 or 7pm PST. The rest if the time it replays the previous show until a new one is on. Every day is a different themed show.

Money Mondays
Tuesday he has an attorney with free advice
Wednesday is Be Funny
Thursday is Leykis 101 dating advice
Friday is WOP wide open phones, any topic you want to ask him about.

If you are a guy and are into the red pill, MGTOW, HA, foreign women, money, travel and other male things, Tom is the man. I didn't realize it but I was essentially living the life he suggests men should before I started listening to him. I tune in live almost every day. Most of his topics revolve around men, women and relationship issues, but he sometimes talks about US politics, wine, and pro sports, and I'm not interested in those so I tune out.

He tells men to call him Dad and the professor, because he has so much knowledge to offer men. If you are a guy that wants to improve your life you have to listen to him. You'll find that you become hooked and he will open your eyes to the truth about western society, dating, women, relationships, money, even shaving and just other honest advice about how to live a better life if you are a guy. It also teaches women how men think and how to keep guys happy.

If you want an introduction to him before you listen live, he has thousands of his old shows on podcasts on youtube, where he covers every imaginable topic about relationships:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=tom+leykis

I highly recommend not telling girls or even male family members you listen to him. Even if they have never heard of him, if they listen to the show they might hate you, even though what Tom says is true, so do what I do and listen in private. I'm sure he has caused many breakups and divorces. I follow most of his advice but pretend it's my own way of thinking, which it was before I listened to him anyways as I mentioned before.

If you read HA, consider Tom Leykis the radio version of HA, after all he lives in California, but only dates foreign women.
I happen to love listening to his past radio shows on youtube.com!!! I especially like the show he did about "military wives" and why young military guys should NOT be married!!!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Ghost wrote:A guy who got married in the West 4 times is a slow learner at best.
Tom Leykis has been married and divorced 4 times now! It took him 4 marriages to realize marriage is a raw deal for men. :roll:

I do like his past shows that you can listen to on YouTube.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:
Ghost wrote:A guy who got married in the West 4 times is a slow learner at best.
Tom Leykis has been married and divorced 4 times now! It took him 4 marriages to realize marriage is a raw deal for men. :roll:

I do like his past shows that you can listen to on YouTube.
Hey Jamesbond here's a past Tom Leykis show I think you will love:

"AMERICAN MEN DON'T WANT AMERICAN WOMEN"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHau2UI4hnu
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

IraqVet2003 wrote:Hey Jamesbond here's a past Tom Leykis show I think you will love:

"AMERICAN MEN DON'T WANT AMERICAN WOMEN"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHau2UI4hnu
Thanks, that was great!
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

"He was married and divorced 4 times so his advice for men about women is invaluable."

Maybe. But if you think about it logically, his advice should be worth squat, if he can't manage to keep even one of his four wives. How is it a good thing to take the advice of someone who has failed at a particular subject yet is expounding on that subject? That's like taking advice from a moron when you think about it. The blind leading the blind. Both will fall into the ditch.

Take care.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Breakaway
Freshman Poster

Post by Breakaway »

I liked his show when I was mad at women, when I met my wife in China, I completely stopped listening to him. He's good if you are a PUA or a guy who is going to spend the rest of his life trapped in the West. Nothing he says applies outside the bubble. Now a guy that has been married 4 times? All to western women, WTF, I don't see why after the first divorce you would bother getting married again. Also he's against kids, and that is ridiculous, children are the only thing that we have to live for. In the end children are the only thing that matter to life on Earth and the only reason that civilization exists. If he wants to be peter pan his whole life, there is nothing wrong with that, but talking about children as if they are lower than sh1t.... I'm not down with that. He's just another MGTOW that made a bit of money and can get some pvssy... big whoop.

If MGTOWs keep steering clear of having kids, they are playing right into the hands of the feminist overlords.