Will most Americans be dead shortly?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Will most Americans be dead shortly?

Post by Moretorque »

I was checking out the 1965 immigration act and I believe this flooding of the US with all these lower skilled immigrants has been done on purpose and decided on long ago.

Was it premeditated to get rid of most of us here because to bring all these people in as you are exporting all the jobs and the ability to live in your local geographical areas is plain suicide literally............. :roll:
Time to Hide!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Will most Americans be dead shortly?

Post by Winston »

How so? Do you mean the vaccines will kill most people? If so then they would kill all the immigrants too since they are getting it too right?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

We import 70% or so of our oil, shut the oil off and most US citizens are dead.
Time to Hide!
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Moretorque wrote:
October 10th, 2021, 3:00 pm
That's because the US exports it's heavy crude because most places in the US process light or sweet crude that nations like Libya and the Middle East produce. I don't know the oil terminology accurately enough but there's different types of oil.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I sure hope so.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

fschmidt wrote:
October 10th, 2021, 4:28 pm
I sure hope so.
I do too. I think a 90% minimum population reduction would benefit all survivors. America, and many other nations, are too overpopulated without enough resources, jobs, or high enough incomes. There needs to be a great extermination of the human population.

There are too many stupid people and too many degenerates, and neither group thinks for themselves. Add in the ghettofication of American culture and the immorality of people, it makes it so America is one nation that really needs a cleansing because it's too far gone to be changed in an election.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Moretorque wrote:
Can't the US get its oil from Texas? Lack of oil doesn't kill. It just shuts down machinery, cars, and factories. They can also manufacture synthetic oil.

The US is not overpopulated. Only if you're in the cities do you think that. Take a road trip and you will see how much open land and free space there is, which goes on for hours and hours. Also it's still true that the whole world's population can all fit into Texas.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Winston wrote:
October 10th, 2021, 6:07 pm
Moretorque wrote:
Can't the US get its oil from Texas? Lack of oil doesn't kill. It just shuts down machinery, cars, and factories. They can also manufacture synthetic oil.

The US is not overpopulated. Only if you're in the cities do you think that. Take a road trip and you will see how much open land and free space there is, which goes on for hours and hours. Also it's still true that the whole world's population can all fit into Texas.
The refineries in the US are built to process light or sweet crude more than the heavy crude oil. Businesses don't normally want to spend money converting to heavy crude processing which is the reason the US isn't self-reliant.

Also, there have supposedly been many advancements including turning coal into synthetic oil but they get suppressed or locked away in some technology suppression vault.

Humanity doesn't advance because profit is the only thing that matters to the Elites who control governments, corporations, and everything...
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Moretorque wrote:
This isn't 1970. The US has been a net exporter of petroleum products since 2019, we have tons of oil and tons more shale
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Moretorque wrote:
We import 70% or so of our semiconductors, let china take over taiwan and most US citizens are dead.
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

HouseMD wrote:
October 13th, 2021, 6:58 pm
Moretorque wrote:
This isn't 1970. The US has been a net exporter of petroleum products since 2019, we have tons of oil and tons more shale
I am talking the immediate, you stop the oil from coming in and just like that the entire US economy with the just in time supply lines will crash killing most Americans before thay can get it back in running order. 92% of the high end chips are manufactured in Taiwan now and you cannot by a hammer today that does not have Doritos in it.

Anyway you look at it Americans are a conquered people and so stupid they don't even realize it, the fate of the inferior in any Galaxy.... :D That was a great line on Star Trek from one of Kirk's enemies but the captain put a can whoop ass on him and set him straight. I think Rojan was his name, Kalinda his bitch was hot!....... :shock:
Time to Hide!