Does Anyone Enjoy Local Dating in US?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
re85with
Freshman Poster

Does Anyone Enjoy Local Dating in US?

Post by re85with »

If you have good experience(s) dating local American women, please comment.

I have never dated or even befriended American women at all. I am no different from Winston Wu. I have tried to ask a few ladies about hanging out as friends. They always come up with excuses why they cannot.

If I cannot talk, hang out, etc. with a local American woman, why should I bother or still be interested in American women?

There are so many gorgeous women in Ukraine, Philippines, Colombia, etc. who would love my attention and more. The women would feel the same about you if you are a genuine man.
Please visit my and Elizabeth's YouTube channel "Foreign Chat Web" and subscribe, like, dislike, comment, share videos with others, etc. :D
JesseL26
Freshman Poster

Re: Does Anyone Enjoy Local Dating in US?

Post by JesseL26 »

Of course not. I cannot connect with American females. Only the older ones as very good friends they are so cool. But the young ones have a fly with a turd for a brain. Funny how I connect easily with Asian women from Asia not here and make friends and sometimes even the males too are more friendlier than people in America.