My theory about Mgtow...

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
kairosan117
Freshman Poster

My theory about Mgtow...

Post by kairosan117 »

So heres my deep theory about Mgtow moment.

I believe that at the beginning, Mgtow founder had good intentions until I read an article on The Econimist out of all publications about The Red pill and Mgtow moment.

Surprisently enough, what i read in that magazine about the millennial woman and their shifting role in the west is spot on.

Then I found a few youtube videos regarding ai sex bots and how there will yeild a high demand for them in the near future.

Which placed in my mind one foregone conclusion: Mgtow has been infiltrated by The CIA to divide the sexes! I feel as though its being use to destroy and belittle the average western male to the point of driving him just insane enough to cause them to cause serious harm to themselves or others...what do you feel about this theory?
:?: And here are 4 things Filipina do better than your SWJ Ex http://bit.ly/pinayfunfacts
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: My theory about Mgtow...

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

kairosan117 wrote:So heres my deep theory about Mgtow moment.

I believe that at the beginning, Mgtow founder had good intentions until I read an article on The Econimist out of all publications about The Red pill and Mgtow moment.

Surprisently enough, what i read in that magazine about the millennial woman and their shifting role in the west is spot on.

Then I found a few youtube videos regarding ai sex bots and how there will yeild a high demand for them in the near future.

Which placed in my mind one foregone conclusion: Mgtow has been infiltrated by The CIA to divide the sexes! I feel as though its being use to destroy and belittle the average western male to the point of driving him just insane enough to cause them to cause serious harm to themselves or others...what do you feel about this theory?
I think your theory is not at all plausible because there is nothing related to MGTOW to infiltrate. MGTOW has no central organization, no leadership, no political theory, and nothing else other than the mantra of encouraging men to avoid the legal and financial tangles that women use via the state (or courts) and follow the life path that suits you as an individual man.

That being the case, MGTOW is extremely diverse and diffuse. There are MGTOW on the left and MGTOW on the right, but they all think for themselves and reject the prevailing thought that a man is "supposed" to marry or attach himself permanently to a female. Many a non-MGTOW man has suffered incalculable harm by drinking the kool-aid of the contemporary male life pattern.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

kairosan117 wrote:So heres my deep theory about Mgtow moment.

I prefer my head to be left without a tin foil hat on it. That said, stranger conspiracies exist. It definitely started out great, and as I've told some of the mg-fails here, I agree with it on paper. So I spent some time hanging out with mgtow (but never using the label myself) and as I stuck around and went deeper, it ended ups straying so far from what it was intended to be. Now, it's essentially male feminism, where if you don't fall in line with the dogma 100%, you're a "p***y beggar" or a "beta simp". Throughout the racism, paedophilia and dysfunction I've maybe encountered about 3 or 4 mgtow who are great examples of what they claim to be. I don't think mgtow drives men insane so much as it draws those who already are into their cult. That said, I honestly hope they can make a turnaround and go back to the movement they once were.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

kairosan117 wrote: Mgtow has been infiltrated by The CIA to divide the sexes!

I feel as though its being use to destroy and belittle the average western male to the point of driving him just insane enough to cause them to cause serious harm to themselves or others...what do you feel about this theory?
This does not fit together,
MGTOW is not about dividing the sexes, you are talking maybe about feminism or maybe about Islam, but not about MGTOW.

MGTOW is a response against rampant feminism. Feminism means as a woman take as much as you can from men, companies, public funds etc. and give back as little as possible.

Feminism is a hateful movement which is sorting out ALL men as 2nd class citizens, forcing some of them even into poverty, despite they did nothing wrong and are working hard all time.

There are many misguided people like you who are mixing up two different things:

'To be against feminism' is not the same as 'to be against all women...'

Your understanding about MGTOW is plainly wrong.
kairosan117
Freshman Poster

Post by kairosan117 »

Does MGTOW assume that all woman are like those from the west?
I understand fully the benefits of not being bothered by a western nagging bitch, but how about in other places in the world?
:?: And here are 4 things Filipina do better than your SWJ Ex http://bit.ly/pinayfunfacts
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

Nah. He understands mgtow 100%. It's essentially male feminism and it does divide the sexes.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf