Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Deleted by poster!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Deleted by poster!

Postby DarkTalay » Fri May 30, 2008 11:31 am

Deleted by poster!
Last edited by DarkTalay on Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
DarkTalay
Freshman Poster

Postby Grunt » Fri May 30, 2008 12:07 pm

I think its all of America that sucks for hetero males.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sat May 31, 2008 1:05 pm

Big cities are the worst places to live in America if your trying to meet women. The suburbs aren't that great either. I live in a nice suburb outside of a big city and the women are mostly married, divorced or single. The attractive single women almost all have boyfriends so they are off the market. The ones that are left are....the left overs! Fat, unattractive and my favorite.....single mothers! I guess a trip to the Ukraine or the Philippines is in order....soon! :D
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Grunt » Sat May 31, 2008 6:17 pm

Even if you can manage to find a semi-sorta decent American female, its all but inevitable it will put on 50 pounds, sleep with the USP guy while you are at work, have a baby by the FedEx guy, then rape you in divorce court and steal your house car bank account pride and soul.

That's why when I go out of the house, All American females are ghosts in the machine. I have the same reaction I would if I see a cockroach. Yuk! Then feel glad its not in MY house.

Gotta go, my hot Ukrainian wife is making lunch!
Grunt
Junior Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:51 pm

Grunt wrote:Even if you can manage to find a semi-sorta decent American female, its all but inevitable it will put on 50 pounds, sleep with the USP guy while you are at work, have a baby by the FedEx guy, then rape you in divorce court and steal your house car bank account pride and soul.

That's why when I go out of the house, All American females are ghosts in the machine. I have the same reaction I would if I see a cockroach. Yuk! Then feel glad its not in MY house.

Gotta go, my hot Ukrainian wife is making lunch!

Well said Grunt! 72% of all divorces in the US are initiated by women and 80% of divorces are over trivial things (like the person is bored, or they need their space, etc.). If a man in America is going to get married, he needs to make sure he has his assests arranged so he won't lose them if he gets a divorce. A good attorney will help with sheltering your assets from your potential future ex-wife. :o

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to North America, Domestic Relocation